Sounders FC to Thank Fans on Sunday
Posted by: Sounders FC Public Relations
RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Sounders FC announced today the team will recognize and thank the fans at the final regular season home match versus the LA Galaxy on Sunday, October 27 at CenturyLink Field. First kick is set for 6 p.m. PT and will be broadcast nationwide on ESPN.
Throughout the match, the team and its partners will celebrate the loudest fans in the MLS by awarding prizes to fans and sections. Fan giveaways include the following:
• Ten companion fare coupons from Amtrak Cascades
• Two round trip tickets from Amtrak Cascades
• Flowers courtesy of Ballard Blossom
• Three "Dinner for Four" coupons from Chipotle
• Two Delta Air Lines economy class flight certificates anywhere in the Continental U.S. and Canada
• One hundred twenty Sounders FC themed lunch boxes courtesy of Delta Dental
• Twenty four thousand Jack in the Box coupons
• Twenty Orca Cards from Sound Transit
• More than 100 autograph items signed by members of the 2013 Sounders team
• Two sets of two 2014 Sounders FC season ticket memberships
• Eighty Sounders FC fleece blankets from Washington Lottery
• Thirty Sounders FC cinch sacks from Washington Lottery
March to the Match activities begin at 4:15 p.m. at Occidental Park in Pioneer Square with performances by the band The Helio Sequence, an alternative rock duo from Beaverton, Oregon who recently released their fifth studio album, Negotiations.
Sounders FC will give away 500 $5 concessions vouchers in Pioneer Square's Occidental Park prior to the team's March to the Match. Distribution of vouchers will be made available to ticket holders who show their MatchPass on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last. Limit one voucher per MatchPass. Fans can redeem the voucher at any concession stand at the stadium on October 27, 2013. The voucher excludes alcoholic beverages.
Sounders FC season ticket members will receive 30% off any purchases made at The Pro Shop located at CenturyLink Field or Downtown at 4th and Pike on Sunday, October 27. Fans will receive 15% off Sounders FC outerwear including jackets, hoodies and track jackets, also an additional 30% off all clearance items.
There are plenty of transportation options for fans to access CenturyLink Field. Visit the team's transportation guide at http://www.soundersfc.com/matchday/transportation/guide.aspx.
Fans are invited to check-out the new Brougham Beer Hall, located on the main concourse at the southwest corner of the stadium, to take advantage of the $5 domestic beers and $6 craft pints promotion. The promotion is also available at all concession stands from the time gates open until 30 minutes before kickoff.