Starfire Sports in Tukwila, Washington is the long-time home and training facility of Seattle Sounders FC. S2 also trains at Starfire Sports and plays all home matches at Starfire Stadium. Sounders matches at Starfire Stadium are both electric and intimate, as fans have experienced during Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup matches. For more information about Starfire Sports, please visit www.starfiresports.com.
Whether by bus, car, bike or foot, there are a variety of ways to get to an S2 match this season. We’ve teamed up with local community partners to make getting to each and every match at Starfire a breeze. However you get there, make sure you bring your voice along to cheer on the Rave Green in 2017!
Get Yourself There:
Purchase a $40 Starfire Membership and receive a season-long parking pass for all our regular season matches. Click here to get a Starfire Membership today! You can also purchase your Starfire Membership at the Front Desk on Matchday. S2 Season Ticket Members may present their Starfire Membership receipt as a valid parking credential until their parking pass arrives.
King County Metro:
King County Metro Route 150 stops at Fort Dent Way and Interurban Ave. S right in front of Starfire Sports. Check out the entire route for your best option of where to catch the bus.
· Runs every 13 minutes on weekdays
· Runs every half hour on Saturdays and Sundays
Plan your trip here.
Season Ticket and Founders Club Members can purchase Starfire Sports Memberships ($40) that will allow parking at all USL Regular Season home matches. Your Starfire Sports parking pass is not valid for non-USL competitions such as US Open Cup and Playoff Matches. S2 Season Ticket Members may present their Starfire Membership receipt as a valid parking credential until they receive their parking pass. S2 Season Ticket Members may also purchase their Starfire Membership at the Starfire Front Desk on match day and have their parking payment deducted from their membership cost.
Purchase your membership today: http://www.starfiresports.com/about/membership/
Single match parking is available at the day of the match in surrounding Starfire Sports lots for no more than $15. Cash only.
There are disabled seats dispersed through all areas and price levels of Starfire Stadium. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For further location of access options, please contact the Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Office at 877-657-4625.
The will call, ticket sales and service tables are located inside the main lobby of Starfire Sports and are open two hours prior to kickoff. A photo ID is required for all ticket pick-ups and reprints.
No soft-sided coolers, hard plastic coolers or large bags (bigger than 12” x 12” x 12”) are permitted inside Starfire Stadium on Sounders FC 2 match days. Event security is required to open all bags at the gates for a visual inspection before allowing entry.
Security measures may be increased based on direction from USL league officials, Tukwila Police Department or other government agencies. These enhanced procedures may include a physical pat down of all patrons and staff and more thorough bag search.
All patrons entering Starfire Stadium on Sounders FC matchdays are subject to a personal search conducted by Landmark with metal detector wands. All patrons are asked to remove metal objects from their pockets and to follow staff instructions on body position during the scan.
The main goal of Starfire Sports and Sounders FC is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of Starfire Stadium guests, employees, and other assets with respect towards everyone’s dignity and legal rights.
Starfire Sports and all Sounders FC sanctioned events do not allow the following items:
- Animals (Service animals ok)
- Sunflower seeds
- Beach Balls/Frisbee
- Glass Bottles & Cans
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Drugs/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable Liquids
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fan’s enjoyment of the game)
* Items may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium management staff.
* While horns and drums are not prohibited, we ask that guests be courteous to nearby guests. Inappropriate or disrespectful use of these noisemakers will result in forfeiture of the item.
* All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
These are permitted at Sounders FC 2 matches as long as they do not obstruct the view of other patrons or block stadium signage. They must meet the following requirements:
- May not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material likely to cause harm to others. Stadium management staff is sole judge of acceptable materials.
- Any poles must be made of hollow ½ inch PVC material and no longer than 3 ½ feet. Stadium management reserves the right to allow longer flagpoles in if given the opportunity to approve in advance.
Banners and signs must be match-related, in good taste, not commercial nor political nor offensive in nature. Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry to or require the removal of any banner or sign.
No glass bottles, cans or outside beverages are permitted in Starfire Sports and for Sounders FC 2 matches. Non-metal water bottles are allowed, however. The water bottle must be full and factory-sealed. It cannot be a container from home, and it must be filled with water (non-enhanced, flavored or carbonated). Exceptions are made for empty personal plastic sports bottles (non-metallic), baby bottles, health-related materials and unopened, soft-sided, single serve containers (such as small milk cartons, juice boxes, etc.).
Sounders FC 2 fans may bring food into Starfire Sports on match days in clear plastic bags only, but no beverages will be allowed (see Bottles and Cans). Coolers and backpacks are also prohibited on Sounders match days (see Gate Entry Screening).
Starfire Sports and Seattle Sounders FC work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- Vertical and Temporary paper ID cards will not be accepted for alcohol purchases
- All Guests purchasing alcohol, must present a valid ID, regardless of what age they appear
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated
- There will be a two (2) beer, or wine, limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions during the first half. Starting at kick off of the second half, there will be a one (1) beer limit per transaction.
- Beer sales will terminate at the 75th game clock minute of the match
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest
- All alcohol must be consumed inside the stadium and can’t be consumed on any other parts of the complex
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked
The following forms of ID are acceptable at Starfire Stadium:
- A Driver’s License- A driver’s license issued by any U.S. state or any Canadian province
- A U.S. Military ID- An official U.S. Military ID card, including active duty, reserve, retired, and/or dependent card
- A State ID Card- An official state ID card issued by an U.S. state or Canadian province
- A current, unexpired Official Passport - Issued by any nation
The following are not acceptable IDs at Starfire Stadium:
- Punched ID’s
- Vertical ID’s
- Expired ID’s
- Temporary ID’s
- Gate Information
- General Gates for all matches will open 90 minutes before kickoff
In compliance with state law (RCW 70.160), smoking is prohibited in all areas of Starfire Sports. Tobacco use of any kind is prohibited inside the stadium seating area including e-cigs.
Reentry is allowed during the duration of all USL matches held at Starfire Sports. In order to be granted reentry, you must receive a hand stamp or have your ticket scanned by the gate ushers.
Any persons without written consent from either Starfire Sports or Seattle Sounders FC are prohibited from soliciting contributions or distributing literature on Starfire Sports property (inside or outside).
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the pitch before, during or after a Sounders FC match. Any unauthorized person going onto the pitch will be removed and subject to arrest and loss of Sounders FC 2 tickets.
Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 management are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its guests at Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 events. The facility’s staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following behaviors:
- Use of ALL tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited on Starfire Sports premise
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- splays of affection not appropriate in a public setting**
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guest’s actions
- Throwing objects of any kind*
- Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for guests attending a professional sporting event
- All prohibited and restricted items apply (Please view list of restricted items under stadium
- Any activity that is illegal in nature and could result in criminal charges
Each guest should hold his or her ticket stub and be ready to display it to stadium officials upon request to verify their seat location. All Season Ticket Members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their Guests and/or persons occupying their seats in their absence.
*The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
**Public Display of Affection or PDA – Starfire Sports is committed to providing an atmosphere that all guests find enjoyable. As part of this commitment, we ask that all guests keep acts of affection tasteful and discrete.
Corrective Actions for Fan Code of Conduct Violations:
Below are general guidelines that Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 management will follow, when applicable, regarding violations of the Fan Code of Conduct. Both Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 management, reserve the right to review each case independently, based on available facts, as well as past issues and violations. All Season Ticket Members are responsible for their conduct, as well as the conduct of their guests and/or person occupying their seats in their absence.
Individuals who violate the Fan Code of Conduct and/or are ejected from the stadium during a match, will receive an official notification of the offense in the mail from Sounders FC Management. Violations that could generate a Warning Letter are as follows, but not limited to: use of any tobacco products on Starfire Sports grounds, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption, failure to follow stadium staff directions, and any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for guests attending a professional sporting event.
Fan Code of Conduct Class:
Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 Management reserve the right to mandate individuals, who have been ejected for violations of a more serious nature such as violence, sexism, racism, or actions that result in criminal charges, to complete the online Fan Code of Conduct class. This online course costs $250 and will go over in detail the aspects of the Fan Code of Conduct that all fans are expected to adhere to while attending a Sounders FC match. Until the course is completed, the individual will not be allowed to attend any Sounders FC 2 matches at Starfire Sports. If the person is found at Starfire Sports during a Sounders FC 2 match without successfully completing the mandated online course, the person will be immediately ejected from the property and/or possibly cited for Trespassing. Upon completion of the course, the individual will be sent a letter from Sounders FC 2 Management acknowledging the course completion and notification of acceptance back to Sounders FC 2 matches.
Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 Management reserve the right to impose Match Ban(s) for individuals who have received any prior corrective actions for a Fan Code of Conduct Violation including, but not limited to a Warning Letter, Fan Code of Conduct Class, or any violation deemed by Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 Management to be egregious enough in nature to warrant a Match Ban(s). Violations that could generate a Match Ban(s) are as follows but not limited to: fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures to either fans or stadium staff, any disruption to the progress of the event by guest’s actions, and throwing objects of any kind at the field of play, other fans, or stadium staff. Depending on the severity of the violation, Match Ban(s) can be as little as one match or a permanent loss of a guest’s right to attend a Sounders FC 2 Match at Starfire Sports. Individuals who lose their right to attend Sounders FC 2 Matches can petition Starfire Sports and Sounders FC 2 Management to be re-instated one calendar year after the offense.
All penalties resulting in a Fan Code of Conduct violation can carry over into post-season matches and/or future seasons.
The image and reputation of the Sounders FC 2 and their fans is of the utmost importance to Sounders FC 2 Management. Sounders FC 2 fans are encouraged to travel and support the team during away matches. However, if an individual is ejected from an opposing team’s stadium, Sounders FC 2 Management reserves the right to issue any of the above disciplinary consequences based on the violation.