2017 S2 Season Tickets
Your Starfire Parking Pass admits you to all USL Regular Season home matches S2 Parking for non-USL Competitions (US Open Cup, Playoff matches) is not included.
- Parking for these matches will be offered by Starfire for no more than $15 per match
- S2 Season Ticket Members may present their Starfire Membership receipt as a valid parking credential until their parking pass arrives.
- S2 Season Ticket Members may also purchase their Starfire membership at the Front Desk on Match Day and have their parking payment deducted from their membership cost.
Will there be General Admission seating at Starfire Stadium?
General Admission seating is only available within our Supporters Sections 106 and 107. All other ticketed areas at Starfire Stadium feature a reserved seat location. Additional GA and Standing Room tickets may be made available based on individual match demand
Are you able to provide ADA or Wheelchair season ticket options?
Starfire Stadium offers wheelchair accessible locations and is fully ADA compliant by law. These locations are available by calling 877-MLS-GOAL.
What is the S2 Ticket Trade Policy?
- Unable to make an S2 match? You are now eligible to trade in tickets you are unable to use for extra tickets to another S2 match (*restrictions apply*)
- Use the “Exchange” function in My Account Manager, select the match you cannot attend and trade in your season tickets for additional tickets to another S2 event.
- Tickets must be traded at least 24 hours prior to the match.
- Depending on the cost of your S2 Season Ticket package, the ticket redeemed may be at a higher cost than the ticket you trade-in. Redeemed tickets are priced at the new Season Ticket Member base rate of $12 per seat.
- Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact a ticket representative at 877-657-4625 or Customerservice@soundersfc.com
- General Gates for all matches will open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- Visiting team supporters group section will sit in Section 207 and enter/exit through Gate 2. Normal procedure is to reserve this gate for visiting supporters for up to the first 15 minutes of gate entry, then allow in other fans.
- The official gathering time, unless agreed to by all parties in advance, is to meet outside Gate 2 30 minutes before gates, or two hours before kickoff. This will allow time to check signs and other items, perform all gate security procedures and get the group inside before the stadium opens to other fans.
- All fans are subject to bag check before scanning tickets for entry.
- Stadium policy allows re-entry.
- Any member arriving later and not as part of the group would enter through any of the other public gates with the rest of the fans that day and will be subject to the usual policies on restricted items. This exclusive entry arrangement should be confirmed through Sounders FC 2 ticket staff and stadium staff preferably one week prior to match day. Again, this system is designed for an organized group of supporters with clear lines of contact and communication; individual opposing team fans coming to the stadium would enter with all other fans.
- The largest Sounders FC supporter group will sit in Sections 106 and, along with the general public, will enter/exit through Gate 1
- If a visiting group is large enough to merit special handling postmatch, they may be asked to wait in place in their section for approximately 15 minutes postgame before being escorted back out of Gate 2 to exit the stadium. During this waiting period, there would not be restroom access available so the visiting fans should set their expectations accordingly.
Special arrangements for home matches versus Portland, Vancouver and Sacramento Republic FC
- For 2015 season, these three clubs will be offered chance to purchase as many 150 tickets for the games. Designated seating area for supporters group will be GA bleacher sections.
Supporter Group self-policing
- The Supporters Group point of contact (Leader) may reinforce the policies or code of conduct with a member whose behavior does not conform to these standards. If the unacceptable behavior continues the next step of cooperative work between the Supporter Group Leader (SGL) and the Security Point of Contact (SPOC) will begin. When the person or persons acting outside the range of acceptable behavior has been correctly identified by the (SPOC) and the respective SGL the SPOC will ask the supporter to comply with the policies or code of conduct. If the member refuses to cooperate or the unacceptable behavior continues the Police Presence in the vicinity will interject and remove the fan from the stadium. This self-policing concept will be founded on logic, safety, and mutual respect for all parties involved.