- Height / Weight: 6-0 / 165
- Age: 22 (05/19/1991)
- Experience: Rookie
- Hometown: Inverness, IL
- How Acquired: Selected in the second round (16th pick, 35th overall) in the 2013 MLS SuperDraft.
- Previous Clubs: Brown University
- Three-time first team All-Ivy League at Brown.
- Two-time sectional champion in the 400m dash in high school.
- Coach Sigi Schmid: "Dylan Remick is a left back and he can also play center back. He's steady and simple and a very good athlete."
2013: Made two appearances, starting one, and logged 105 minutes in rookie season. Started and went 80 minutes in a 1-0 loss at Tampa Bay (5/29) in the U.S. Open Cup. Made MLS debut 5-1 loss at COL (10/5), coming off the bench and playing the final 25 minutes. Only player to start all 12 MLS Reserve League matches, leading the way with 971 minutes. Recorded assist in 3-2 win vs. CHV (7/29).
A four-year letter winner and starter from Loyola Academy. Two-time all state selection, three-time All-Conference player and a three-time All-Sectional selection. As captain, guided his squad to a Regional Championship for the first time in over a decade. Track and field standout in high school. As a track & field standout in high school, was a two-time sectional champion in the 400m dash and placed eighth place at the state finals his senior season. Set the indoor and outdoor record in the 400m dash and was a member of the record holding 4x400m relay squad. Captained FC United. Played for Chicago Wind.