Youth Soccer Package: The perfect package for your youth soccer organization! This package includes access to our high-five tunnel (30 guests), player escorts (16 guests) and a VIP experience at a practice session at Starfire Sports Complex (10 guests). This package is only available for select matches and has a 500 ticket minimum.
Benchwarmers: This package is available for up to 10 participants. Enjoy prematch warm-ups from the best seats in the house: on the pitch! You will be able to see and hear the teams while sitting on the endline, watching players prepare for the match. This package has a 100 ticket minimum.
Final 20 Minutes on the Pitch: This package is available for up to 10 participants. Catch the final 20 minutes of the match from the pitch! An exclusive area of the sideline will be made available for your group to see all the action up close. This package has a 100 ticket minimum.
Prematch High Five: This package is available for up to 30 participants. Experience the player tunnel prior to the match. Give a high five to your favorite players for both home and away teams as they take the field for prematch warmups. This package has a 200 ticket minimum.
Postmatch Photo on the Pitch: This package is available for up to 40 participants. Celebrate postmatch with your group on the pitch while posing for a photo in front of the north goal! This package has a 200 ticket minimum.
Sounders Birthday Celebration: Host your birthday party at a Sounders match. This package includes a goodie bag for each guest and a special gift and message for the birthday boy or girl.
S2: Add group tickets for S2 to your First Team experience for a special rate. Minimums apply.
Please call 877-MLS-GOAL or fill out the ticket inquiry form below to receive more information about 2016 group tickets.
All group experiences are based on availability.
Host your corporate event at a Seattle Sounders FC Match! Bring out your company or group for a completely customizable event. Reserve one of our private event spaces (ticket minimums apply) and include catering from DNC. Spaces include:
- Private lofts
- Toyota Fan Deck
Please fill out the ticket inquiry below to receive information for your event.
To qualify for group ticket pricing, you much purchase 20 or more tickets to an individual match.
- Regular Stadium Matches
- Full Stadium Matches Note: 2016 full stadium matches have not been announced for this season
Celebrate your birthday with the Sounders! Birthday packages include:
- A goodie bag filled with Sounders swag for each guest
- Tickets to the match
- $10 in concession credit for the birthday child
- A birthday message on the video board
Packages start at just $33 per person, with a minimum of 10 guests.
Birthday packages are also available for S2 matches at Starfire Sports Complex, starting at just $26 per match. These packages include:
- A birthday shoutout
- A goodie bag filled with Sounders swag for each guest
- Postgame autographs (depending on player availability)
Attend an S2 match as a group and enjoy great benefits, including:
- Savings over gate price
- Exclusive experiences
- Group recognition
Tickets start at just $12 per person when you purchase a minimum of 15 tickets. Please fill out the ticket inquiry form to receive more information about bringing your group to an S2 match.
Is your group a registered 501C3 non-profit looking to do some fundraising? Purchase 20 or more tickets as part of our fundraising program and you can earn up to $5.00 back per ticket.
- “Working with the Sounders has been a positive experience all around. We have been really pleased with their interest in partnering with us in a variety of ways to support girls in our region, and appreciate their genuine concern for the community.” – Girl Scouts of Western WA
- “We found the fundraising option a real bonus for our organization as a partner and supporter of the Sounders and look forward to continuing to maximize this wonderful opportunity to generate funds to grow our programs.” - Boy Scouts of America, Chief Seattle Council
- “Working with the Sounders FC has been a true win-win for our organization. We are able to provide our network with a fun opportunity to see the Sounders in action and raise some money to help our organization.”– World Vision
Organizations must provide 501C3 and W9. Fundraising money will be paid in a check after the match date is complete.
Please call 877-MLS-GOAL or fill out ticket inquiry below for more information.
Join Seattle Sounders FC and local schools for a night of fun while earning money back for your school!
Please contact Kylie Groetsema, Group Sales Representative at (206) 512-1242 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get your school registered for this opportunity.
Ticket Policies and Procedures
- Group ticket pricing applies when purchasing a 20 or more tickets for an individual First Team match, and 15 or more tickets for an individual S2 match.
- All group experiences are subject to availability and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Group tickets are not eligible to be resold on the secondary market. Any account found selling tickets on the second market is subject to having their account flagged and tickets revoked.
Please call 877-MLS-GOAL, fill out the ticket inquiry form, or contact one of our group ticket team members:
- Nick Addis (Greek life, high school sports teams, corporate outings) – Group Sales Representative – (206) 973-2309 – email@example.com
Gary Boyle (youth soccer teams) – Sr. Group Sales Representative – (206) 512-1220 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylie Groetsema (schools, non-profits, fundraising) – Group Sales Representative – (206) 512-1242 – email@example.com
Frank Moreno (military, churches, Spanish-speaking groups) – Group Sales Representative – (206) 926-3669 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other group ticket inquiries, please contact:
Karen Erdmann – Group Sales Manager – (206) 512-1219 – email@example.com