- March 31: DECA Pro Sports Career Day: Call Taylor Franich at (206) 512-1254
- March 31: Swim Night with Pacific Northwest Swimming: Visit fevo.com/edp/SoundersFCSwim to purchase! Call Austin Thompson at (206) 512-1257
- April 29: College Night: Call 1-877- MLS Goal or email email@example.com
- May 27: UW Alumni Night: Ticket Information Coming Soon
- June 4: Run to Win Faith & Family Night: Call Frank Moreno at (206) 926-3669
- June 21: Pride Night: Call 1-877-MLS Goal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 23: Gonzaga Alumni Association Night: Call Taylor Franich at (206) 512-1254
- August 27: King County Cougs: Call Taylor Franich at (206) 512-1254
- August 27: Seattle University Alumni Night: Call Taylor Franich at (206) 512-1254
- Benchwarmers: Watch the teams warm up from the Northeast corner of the field! 10 members from your group will get to enjoy the experience.
- High 5 Tunnel: High five your favorite players as they enter the pitch at CenturyLink Field! (youth groups only) 30 members from your group will get access to this experiences.
- Final 20 Minutes on the Pitch: Catch the end of the match from the Northeast corner of the pitch! 10 members from your group can enjoy the action up close.
- Post-Match Photo on the Pitch: Stay after the game to pose for a photo on the North end of the pitch. 40 members from your group can participate in the photo. (youth groups only)
Host your corporate event at a Seattle Sounders FC Match! Bring out your company or group for a completely customizable event. Reserve one of our private event spaces (ticket minimums apply) and include catering from DNC. Spaces include:
- Private lofts
- Toyota Fan Deck
Please fill out the ticket inquiry below to receive information for your event.
- Food and Beverage Vouchers: Available in $5 increments, good for CenturyLink Field concessions.
Is your group a registered 501C3 non-profit looking to do some fundraising? Purchase 40 or more tickets as part of our fundraising program and you can earn $5.00 back per ticket.
- “Working with the Sounders has been a positive experience all around. We have been really pleased with their interest in partnering with us in a variety of ways to support girls in our region, and appreciate their genuine concern for the community.” – Girl Scouts of Western WA
- “We found the fundraising option a real bonus for our organization as a partner and supporter of the Sounders and look forward to continuing to maximize this wonderful opportunity to generate funds to grow our programs.” - Boy Scouts of America, Chief Seattle Council
- “Working with the Sounders FC has been a true win-win for our organization. We are able to provide our network with a fun opportunity to see the Sounders in action and raise some money to help our organization.”– World Vision
Organizations must provide 501C3 and W9.
Please call 877-MLS-GOAL or fill out ticket inquiry below for more information.
Attend an S2 match as a group and enjoy great benefits, including:
- Savings over gate price
- Exclusive experiences
- Group recognition
Tickets start at just $12 per person when you purchase a minimum of 15 tickets. Please fill out the ticket inquiry form to receive more information about bringing your group to an S2 match.
Ticket Policies and Procedures
- Group ticket pricing applies when purchasing a 20 or more tickets for an individual First Team match, and 15 or more tickets for an individual S2 match.
- All group experiences are subject to availability and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Group tickets are not eligible to be resold on the secondary market. Any account found selling tickets on the second market is subject to having their account flagged and tickets revoked.
Please call 877-MLS-GOAL, fill out the ticket inquiry form, or contact Karen Erdmann – Group Sales Manager – (206) 512-1219 – email@example.com