The Reserve Club offers optimal sight lines and all-inclusive food and beverage selections, private bar service and televisions carrying every MLS game in progress.
Delaware North Sportservice, the premier food provider for CenturyLink Field, will offer both local and regional menu items. While the Club will feature a rotating menu throughout the season, members can expect to see innovative culinary items such as Citrus Shrimp Martini’s, Charred Ahi, Watermelon Skewers and grilled wild Alaskan King Salmon.
The Reserve Club members will also be hosted to an exquisite bar featuring a wide selection of beer and wine, and will showcase a high-end wine list featuring Washington Wines.
Located on the Northeast Club Level Terrace, the 3,600 square-foot Club accommodates 90 members. Each membership consists of one reserved seat with full amenity privileges as well as access to the Club Level. There are limited seats available on an individual match basis as well.
Reserve Club Features
- Upscale suite environment
- Exclusive reserved parking privileges in the North Lot of CenturyLink Field
- Private restroom facilities
- Five plasma televisions to feature MLS Direct Kick
- Dedicated service staff to provide premium all inclusive food & beverage
- Butler passed hors d’oevres
- Full-service coffee bar including a personal barista and two private chefs
- Private bar (beer & wine)
- Suite elevator access
- Preferred entry through NE VIP Entrance up to 90 minutes prior to First Kick
- Concierge services
- Padded extra wide seats for outdoor club seating
Join the Brotherton Reserve ClubTo become a Reserve Club member, please contact Eric Engberg at (425) 203-8126.
Click below for the current list of food options available at The Reserve Club.
For more information on the Brotherton Reserve Club, please contact a Sounders FC Sales Representative at 877-657-4625 or fill out a Request Form.