The Reserve Club offers optimal sight lines and all-inclusive food and beverage selections, private bar service and televisions broadcasting every MLS match in progress.
The Reserve Club features a rotating menu throughout the season, prepared by Delaware North Sportservice, the premier food provider of CenturyLink Field. The Reserve Club menu offers a wide variety of food, highlighting both local and regional menu items.
Reserve Club members also receive exclusive access to a private bar featuring a wide selection of hosted beer and wine, and showcases an exquisite wine list that includes several Washington Wines.
Located on the Northeast Club Level Terrace, the 3,600 square-foot Reserve Club accommodates 90 members. Each membership consists of one reserves seat with full amenity privileges as well as access to the Delta Sky 360⁰ Club Level.
Reserve Club Features
- Upscale suite environment
- Exclusive reserved parking passes in the North Lot of CenturyLink Field
- Private restroom facilities
- Five televisions featuring MLS Direct Kick
- Dedicated service staff to provide exceptional matchday experience
- Full-service coffee bar including a personal barista and two private chefs
- Private bar, with hosted beer and wine and liquor available for purchase
- Suite elevator access
- Preferred entry through NE VIP Entrance up to 90 minutes prior to First Kick
- Concierge services
- Extra wide padded club seats
Join the Reserve Club
To become a Reserve Club member, contact Andrew Scott at 206-965-8823, or fill out the information request form and we will follow up with you.
Click below for the current list of food options available at The Reserve Club.