Looking ahead to the 2013 Sounders FC season, the MatchPass program will offer greater flexibility and control on matchday, and a whole new world of benefits for MatchPass members.
Starting in February of next year, MatchPass members will be automatically enrolled in an exciting new rewards program that will provide exclusive access, merchandise and experiences for doing what you already do – attending matches, engaging with the Sounders FC throughout the season, and purchasing concessions and merchandise.
MatchPass Card Benefits
- One ticket card gets you into 17 regular season home matches.
- Easily forward individual match tickets to family, friends, clients and co-workers when you can’t attend.
- Next-generation event ticketing technology that allows us to add Open Cup, Champions League, and playoff matches onto your MatchPass (when you purchase your normal seating location).
- Access to exclusive in-stadium food, beverage, and merchandise discounts and offers.
- Automatically enrolled in an exciting new Sounders FC rewards program that provides benefits for simply doing what you already do – attending matches, engaging with the Sounders FC, and purchasing concessions and merchandise.
- Enjoy a cashless experience at CenturyLink Field – Take advantage of the stored value system and load money onto your MatchPass to receive bonus dollars from the Sounders.
- Stored value can be used at ANY CenturyLink event.
- Go Green – Rave Green. Less paper, less waste without sacrificing flexibility.
- Easier contest redemption – Show your MatchPass to take advantage of partner promotions like a free haircut when the Sounders score 3 goals or 2 free tacos after a shutout, rather than having to remember to bring your paper ticket.
- Easy online ticket management – With the MatchPass you have the ability to print, forward, and sell tickets with the same ease as paper tickets.
- Worried about a costly replacement fee if you lose your MatchPass? It only costs $5 to replace your MatchPass the first time it is lost.
- Credit Card or other financial information is not stored on your MatchPass. In cases of loss or theft, your financial information cannot be accessed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have additional questions about the MatchPass card? Read more