The Budweiser Man of the Match is voted on by you, Sounders FC fans, following each match during the regular season. Fans can vote for the Sounders FC player who had the biggest positive impact on the result of the match through the Sounders FC Mobile App.
Each fan who votes for the Budweiser Man of the Match will be entered to win two (2) Club Seats to the next Sounders FC home match, Final 20 on the Pitch, and a Sounders FC & Budweiser swag bag! A member of the Sounders FC organization will contact you the business day following the match if you are the selected winner.
Check back here to see which Sounders FC players are named the Budweiser Man of the Match.
Budweiser Man of the Match Promotion
The Budweiser Man of the Match Promotion (the “Promotion”) is a promotional offer made by Budweiser and Seattle Soccer, LLC d/b/a Seattle Sounders FC (collectively “Sponsor”). No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and participate in accordance with the rules set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Sweepstakes prizes. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win prizes is limited to persons who are legal residents of the State of Washington, less those who live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius around the city limits of Portland, Oregon, that extends into the State of Washington, whom are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent their eligibility will disqualify that entrant. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and licenses, or their immediate families and household members, of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 AM PST on June 9, 2018 and conclude at 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2018, or the match directly preceding the last home playoff match, whichever is earlier (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) or more individual Sweepstakes will take place. Enter on the Seattle Sounders FC Mobile Application by voting for the Man of the Match during every MLS match (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”) Limit one entry per person. Mechanically reproduced entries are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the mobile application form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void. You may also enter this Sweepstakes by completing the form at www.SoundersFC.com/BudweiserMotM and submitting all requested information during the Entry Period (this method of entry is referred to herein as the "Alternate Entry Method"). Entries completed by the Alternate Entry Method must be received by 5:00 PM PST on the day immediately following a Sounders FC Match during the Entry Period. Online entrants to the Sweepstakes will be given the option to receive commercial e-mails from MLS Entities; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such e-mails and consenting to do so will not increase your chances of winning.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) or more grand prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each grand prize will consist of two (2) tickets to the next home Sounders FC home match following the match in which the selected winner entered the promotion including the opportunity for two (2) to view the final twenty (20) minutes on the Pitch, and a Budweiser/Sounders FC swag bag. In addition, Grand Prize winner assumes sole responsibility for all costs associated with any component of the Grand Prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes incurred as a result of being awarded the Grand Prize. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize (“ARV”) is $750.00. The Grand Prize may be substituted by Sponsor at its sole and exclusive discretion for a prize of equal or lesser value. Taxes on Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of winners. The Grand Prize is not transferrable and not substitutable with cash or a cash equivalent. Each grand prize winner will be required to provide all required tax documentation forms prior to Sponsor’s obligation to deliver the grand prize. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a grand prize. All winners shall be subject to terms and conditions applying to entry, security screening and behavior at CenturyLink Field, and Sponsor makes no warranty to any winner that they will be permitted to enter CenturyLink Field and will not replace a prize upon such occurrence. Match date subject to changed time and changed date. Sponsor shall not be responsible for substituting prize in the event that any winner is unable to attend the rescheduled match and/or in the event the match is cancelled and not replayed.
4. DRAWING: One (1) random drawing will be conducted at the conclusion of each Sweepstakes Entry Period from all eligible entries received at Sponsor’s exclusive discretion and control. Winners will be notified by phone or email, at Sponsor’s discretion and control within twenty four (24) hours of drawing. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Entry Period.
5. PRIZE CLAIM: Grand Prize must be claimed by winner within twenty four (24) hours of notification. If any Grand Prize winner cannot be reached by phone or email and/or does not respond to the notification within twenty four (24) hours, is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to follow any terms or conditions in these Official Rules, the Sponsor may consider said Grand Prize winner to have forfeited the Grand Prize and another Grand Prize winner may be selected. Any winner notification sent by email which is returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed Grand Prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL RULES: Each entrant in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, and to accept delivery of any Grand Prize won based upon availability. In addition, each entrant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials available at the Sweepstakes Site. By submitting an entry, each entrant for himself or herself and on behalf of their heirs, successor and assigns hereby grants to Sponsor, its agents and others working on its behalf the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and any additional audio, video or photographs taken by the Sponsor or its affiliates or representatives during the Sweepstakes for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Sweepstakes website, without additional compensation except where prohibited by law, and further grants Sponsor the right to use contestant contact information for to contact contestants about other Sponsor or Sounders FC programs. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Each entrant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, , Major League Soccer, L.L.C. and Soccer United Marketing, LLC., those working on their behalf, and each of their respective owners, officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”), from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Washington. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in King County, Washington, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'ʹS FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, or garbled entries. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties occurring in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from use of the online configurator tool.
Entrants who tamper with, or abuse, any aspect of the Sweepstakes or online configurator tool or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, the other MLS entities and/or their respective agents.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE ONLINE CONFIGURATOR OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
7. DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is voluntarily providing the information requested at the time of entry and does so knowing that he/she may be sharing personal information and data, which may also be Personally Identifiable Information as that term is defined under state and federal law (“PII”). Sponsor may additionally collect website usage information from each Entrant in the form of cookies, tracking internet protocol addresses, tags, web beacons, pixel tags or other tracking technologies, and/or clickstream data. Sponsor will use Entrant’s entry data and website usage information to determine Entrant’s eligibility, to contact Entrant about the contest or the Grand Prize, confirm your entry, otherwise administer your participation in the Sweepstakes, and maintain the website, mobile application, or the operations of other existing or future promotions and/or internal record keeping, and to target future advertisements, promotions or other opportunities to you or other users. Sponsor may aggregate any non-personal/generic data, including website usage information that does not directly point or tend to point to you with that of other entrants to inform existing or future commercial or marketing promotions, offers and advertisements.
8. WINNERS NAMES. For winners' names, send a request and Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to The Budweiser Man of the Match Promotion c/of Sounders FC, 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98104 on or before December 31, 2018.