1. Ticket Purchases. All tickets, entry and access to Events including all Season Ticket Purchases shall be governed by the 2019 Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Policies (“Policies”). All Definitions and provisions of the Policies shall apply to all Season Tickets and their Original Purchasers, and all Ticket Holders. Sounders FC reserves the right to change Ticket Policies at any time.
2. Season Tickets. A “Season Ticket” package shall include tickets to all Events which are designated by Sounders FC, annually as part of the series of matches constituting the regular season, excluding playoff matches and other non-MLS matches. All MLS playoff matches and additional Events which are not designated as part of the Season Ticket package will be made available for purchase at an additional, incremental match by match or series by series cost. All Original Purchasers of a Season Ticket package and any Seat Designee (as that term is defined below) so designated by that Original Purchaser to access and manage a season ticket for one or more seats for all Events shall be a Season Ticket Member. Any individual seat purchased as a Season Ticket may be designated for another individual whom is at least 16 years of age as of the date of the first regular season match in the season (“Seat Designee”). Seat Designee may be afforded some of the rights offered to Original Purchaser of Season Tickets, however, only the Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket package shall be provided all of the rights subject to the license and as contained in the Policies and elsewhere in these Season Ticket Terms and Conditions. Season Tickets shall be issued in one or more formats valid for entry at Original Purchaser’s election during the Renewal Period (as defined below). All Season Ticket Account Holders shall be able to access and manage their tickets electronically through the Official Sounders FC ticketing partner account interface (“Account Manager”), request a MatchPass magnetic strip card which may be scanned for entry at all Events, paper ticket stock (upon request during the Renewal Period and for a $25.00 surcharge) and/or print a PDF image of each ticket for each Event.
3. General Terms. All sales are final and no refunds will be processed after the close of the Renewal Period (as defined below) or the close of any relevant Opt-Out Period (as defined below). All Original Purchasers are advised to annually review their renewal Invoice during the Renewal Period (as defined below) and/or review an invoice provided as part of the Pay-As-We-Play Program and relevant Opt-Out Period (as defined below). Once the Renewal Period or any Opt-Out Period closes, all invoices shall be deemed submitted and accepted and all Original Purchasers shall be obligated to pay the full price for all ticket selections appearing on their invoice, and Account Holder’s card will be charged for the sale as of the first day immediately following the end of the Renewal Period and/or Opt-Out Period (as both terms are defined herein).
4. Data and Privacy. All data collected by Sounders FC connected to purchases of Season Tickets shall be subject to Major League Soccer Data Privacy and Security Policy (http://www.mlssoccer.com/privacy- policy). In addition, by accepting his or her season ticket invoice during the Renewal Period, Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC to use information contained in Account Manager for the purpose of contacting Original Purchaser with respect to his or her account, to provide special offers, to ask for feedback and for any other Season Tickets Account related reason. Certain email communications, pertaining to the administration of the Season Tickets Account, the fulfillment, management or administration of Season Tickets benefits or exclusive rights and offers, and/or to communicate about specific Events, renewals, account updates, legally required messaging and disclosures, and match day related information are collectively considered “Account Administrative Communications.” Original Purchaser and/or Seat Designee hereby consents and agrees to receive all Account Administrative Communications and further acknowledges and agrees that continued receipt of Account Administrative Communications is a required component to maintain a valid Season Tickets Account. In the event that Original Purchaser or Seat Designee amends their privacy settings, email receipt preferences, or the like in a manner which prevents the receipt of Account Administrative Communications, Sounders FC shall not be liable in the event that said Original Purchaser or Seat Designee subsequently misses necessary information regarding their Season Tickets Account, including the communication of deadlines for opting- out of any Renewal Period or Opt-Out Period (as those terms are defined below). Original Purchaser further authorizes Sounders FC to share personal and non-personal information with Sounders FC’s Ticket Agent for the purpose of servicing Original Purchaser’s account. Sounders FC may additionally use non- personal and non-personally identifiable information of a biographic or demographic nature as pooled with the same or similar data from other Season Ticket Members for purpose of analysis, to improve the service, systems and products offered by Sounders FC. By purchasing Season Tickets, Original Purchaser opts in to receive promotional emails from Sounders FC and Major League Soccer, LLC, which may include the promotion of partner products or services, unless Original Purchaser subsequently opts-out of receiving such emails by following the information contained therein.
5. Policy for Children. All children who have celebrated their third birthday are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to a Sounders FC match. Children under three years of age are not required to have a ticket, but are not guaranteed their own seat. Children whom are at least 16 years of age or older as of the date of the first match of the then-current regular season may have a Season Ticket transferred into their name pursuant to the terms and conditions regarding transfer or be made a Seat Designee by an Original Purchaser of Season Tickets.
6. Event Reschedule; Remedies. Should any Event or Events be rescheduled for any reason, all valid, unused, issued tickets for the Event(s) shall either be honored for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent or the ticket shall be re-issued by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent, at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. No ticket for a Rescheduled Event shall be eligible for a Refund. All Season Tickets Original Purchasers shall automatically have the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent loaded into their Account Manager, and (if available) to their stored ticket in the Seattle Sounders FC Mobile Application and/or their device’s “passbook” or “wallet” feature as the case may be.
7. Cancellation and Remedies. Should an Event be Cancelled and not Rescheduled, an Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket Purchase shall be entitled to a credit in the amount of the full-face value of the pro rata Event ticket price for all seats on the Account towards the Major League Soccer Playoffs for the then current season, or if none, then towards the balance of the Season Ticket Purchase for the following season. Sounders FC shall automatically apply any such credit, first to Major League Soccer Playoff ticket purchases for the then current season, if any, and second, to the new invoice balance for a Season Ticket Purchase for the following season, unless a Refund is requested within the notice period designated by Sounders FC. An Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket Purchase may, at their election, request a Refund in the amount of the full face value of the ticket price for any Cancelled Event, for all seats on the Season Tickets Account, not including service fees charged at the original point of sale or in connection with the Refund, which shall be refunded within thirty (30) days of such election to the original form of payment. In the event a Refund is requested, a refund will only be processed for all seats on the Season Tickets Account and not less than all. If the Event is subsequently rescheduled, and a Refund has been accepted and processed by Sounders FC, all tickets associated with that refunded Event shall be returned to the general single match inventory for Sounders FC to sell at its discretion, and all barcodes on tickets to that Event held by Original Purchaser and any Seat Designee or transferee shall be invalidated and not accepted for entry at the Stadium.
8. Club Food Packages. Sounders FC may make available on an annual basis for all or some Season Ticket Members pre-purchased food packages which shall be made available for some or all matches and at the levels annually designated by Sounders FC (“Food Packages”). When made available, Season Ticket Purchasers may have the option to purchase Food Packages in full for the entire upcoming season only, payable as a separate line item charge on the Season Ticket Purchase invoice. If Original Purchaser has elected to pay their Season Ticket Purchase in installments, all elected Food Packages shall likewise be due and payable in the same number of installments on the same schedule. All renewal invoices provided during the Renewal Period (as defined below) shall include the same Food Packages as purchased by the Season Ticket Original Purchaser during the then current season, unless said Original Purchaser amends their preferences during renewal. All newly purchased Food Packages (those purchased by an Original Purchaser for the first time in the current Renewal Process) are subject to availability and will not be confirmed by Sounders FC until the end of the Renewal Period and are not guaranteed until such Food Package is paid in full. Each Food Package shall be charged per-person, per-season. Sounders FC reserves the right to issue separate Food Package passes/vouchers/tickets or encode the access data for Food Packages on the same format selected by the Original Purchaser for receipt of their Season Tickets. Each pass, regardless of format shall be eligible for one use per match. Any purchased but unused passes shall not be refunded, and shall expire at the conclusion of food service for that match. Season Ticket Members who purchase a Food Package shall present, redeem, scan and/or surrender the pass/voucher/ticket upon request at the time of entry. Each pass shall only permit one (1) person entry into the dining areas. Sounders FC makes no warranty that any Food Package offered or food served shall accommodate all dietary needs or restrictions. Sounders FC does not guarantee the availability of any specific food items, and Original Purchaser acknowledges that menu and offerings may change at any time without notice. All Food Package purchasers further release and hold harmless Sounders FC, together with its employees, owners, and officers from and against any liability, damage, claim, harm arising from food borne illness, allergic reaction or other illness as a result of consuming food items pursuant to the purchase of Food Packages.
9. Parking. Sounders FC may make available on an annual basis for all or some Season Ticket Members pre- purchased season long parking passes for specific locations for all home matches played at CenturyLink Field. When made available, Season Ticket Purchasers must purchase the entire season, which shall be payable in installments in addition to the purchase of Event Tickets and Food Packages, if any. All renewal invoices provided during the Renewal Period (as defined below) shall include the same parking as purchased by the Season Ticket Original Purchaser during the then current season, unless said Original Purchaser amends their preferences during renewal. Parking passes are single use for the specified Event, and unused passes shall not be Refunded and shall be void at the conclusion of the Event for which they are issued. In addition, all parking passes constitute separate revocable licenses and all individuals parking vehicles pursuant to an Sounders FC issued pass agree to be bound by the parking operator terms and conditions. Further, Sounders FC shall assume no liability for any damage to person or property as a result of parking in any garage or parking lot pursuant to a parking pass. Tailgating is not permitted except where specifically designated. Sounders FC and its agents and assigns reserve the right to implement additional, temporary or permanent additional security and safety screening procedures and restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Access to certain parking areas, lots or portions thereof may be limited or restricted on an Event by Event basis, outside the control of Sounders FC, however all parking passes shall be honored at the replacement locations communicated to the Primary Account Holder in advance of the effected Event. All replacement locations will be the closest comparable location and price code. Height and vehicle size restrictions may apply and Sounders FC makes no warranty, express or implied regarding the suitability of any vehicle for parking in any lot or garage for which a parking pass may be sold by Sounders FC.
10. Renewals. All Season Ticket Members, whose accounts are in good standing, and provided that Original Purchaser and all Ticket Holders have materially complied with the Policies and these Terms and Conditions, and subject to Demised Seats (as defined below), shall have the right of first refusal to retain and repurchase the license for their same seat(s) location for the next league season through Sounders FC’s annual renewal process (“Renewal Process”). In order to retain and repurchase both the location and number of seats, all renewals must be completed during the period of time designated annually by Sounders FC, at its exclusive discretion, which shall be communicated to Season Ticket Purchaser in advance and shall be no less than two weeks (“Renewal Period”). The Renewal Process shall include all procedures, processes, information requests and updates designated by Sounders FC in order to repurchase the same seats, together with all activities, elections, confirmations, selections, communications and transactions which arise during the Renewal Period. Season Ticket Purchaser is responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date email and mailing addresses with Sounders FC and through their Sounders FC Account Manager.
a. Renewals will not be completed unless and until all required information is provided by the Season Ticket Member. Any renewals not completed during the Renewal Process may result in tickets for all seats to be returned to the general ticket inventory that can be sold by Sounders FC through any channel. No Account which has been determined to be a Ticket Broker shall be eligible for the Renewal Process.
b. The Renewal Process cannot be completed without a fully processed payment accepted by the relevant banking institution for the balance of the Season Ticket Purchase or the first installment thereof, including any additional selected options, including but not limited to parking and food and beverage. Additionally, for any Season Ticket Purchase conducted on an installment basis a current, unexpired and authorized credit card must be kept on file with Sounders FC.
c. No Season Tickets shall be issued until the entire outstanding invoice is paid in full by the Original Purchaser, which includes the payment of and receipt by Sounders FC of all installments, unless otherwise agreed by Sounders FC. Original Purchaser shall be responsible for any and all fees incurred by Sounders FC for insufficient funds, suspended or terminated charges, or any other transaction fees.
d. By electing to pay in full, Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to process the full invoice amount, including all Season Tickets, and selected parking and Food Packages, if any, on the first day following the close of the Renewal Period.
e. By electing an installment payment plan in the Renewal Process, you give Sounders FC and Ticket Agent permission to automatically charge the credit card on file with the then current installment amount due, on the dates identified during the Renewal Process and in your Sounders FC Account Manager. . By electing an installment payment plan, pursuant to Section 205.10(d) of the Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA), Original Purchaser of Season Tickets or Mini-Plan hereby authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge them the full value of the Ticket Purchase price, plus the cost of parking or Food Packages, if any are selected, in the number of installments selected by them as indicated on the Season Ticket invoice provided during the Renewal Process or other invoice for Pay-As-We-Play matches and accepted by Original Purchaser or as invoiced and accepted prior to purchase to a Mini Plan Purchaser; and further waives the right to receive any additional notice of such preauthorized charge(s); and further authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge their account at a variable amount dependent upon the number and class of seats purchased, the number of installments (between 2 and 6) selected and whether or not the Purchaser has added Food Packages and/or a Parking Pass(es) to their purchase. Specifically, the Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge all amounts which in the aggregate represent the total cost of tickets and Food Packages and/or Parking Passes, if any, divisible by the number of installments selected, which shall not exceed a per installment amount up to $900.00 per Ticket, $300.50 per Parking Pass, and $900.00 per Food Package without further notice to Original Purchaser.
f. Sounders FC and Ticket Agent may make available during the 2019 season, the option to changean installment plan to a monthly (maximum of 12 installments), ACH which will allow Original Purchaser to switch remaining installments of any selected payment plan, where outstanding installments are remaining, to be debited from a U.S. based bank account selected by Original Purchaser in up to 12 installments. The number of installments will be dictated by the number of months remaining between enrollment in the 12-month ACH payment plan and August 1, 2019. The remaining balance as of the date of enrollment will be spread pro-rata across the then- determined number of installments. The 12-month ACH payment plan shall only apply to Season Ticket Purchases and not to Pay As We Play (as defined below) invoices, which shall be due in full for each invoice. Sounders FC shall not be responsible if Original Purchaser’s bank does not allow ACH enrollment, charges fees for ACH enrollment, or for any subsequent fee, including penalty fees for insufficient funds, funds holds, overdraft charges or other institution or account related processing errors. Prior to confirmation and acceptance of enrollment in a 12-month ACH payment plan, Original Purchaser shall be obligated to review and consent to all terms and conditions pertaining to ACH processing which may be required by Sounders FC and/or Ticket Agent at the time of enrollment. Once enrolling in the 12-month ACH payment plan, that payment plan and bank account shall automatically be selected for all subsequent renewal invoices and Pay As We Play (as that term is defined below) invoices and the account shall be debited for all charges associated with the Original Purchaser’s Season Tickets Account, unless timely opting out.
11. Terms and Conditions of Season Ticket Member Renewal. All renewals, whether conducted over the phone, in the mail, in person or through an electronic interface shall be subject to these same Terms and Conditions. No renewal shall be considered complete without an attestation by the Season Ticket Purchaser that they agree to be bound by all Policies and Terms and Conditions governing all Ticket Purchases and Season Ticket Purchases
12. Temporary or Permanent Demise of Seat Location. In certain circumstances it may become necessary for CenturyLink Field to undertake construction, improvements and maintenance which may render a Season Ticket Holder’s usual, customary and historic seat locations temporarily or permanently removed or relocated (“Demised Seats”). Sounders FC shall make all reasonable effort to offer any Season Ticket Member who may need to relocate due to Demised Seats the same or most similar ticket available, in the same ticket price code, where available. There is no guarantee that Season Ticket member will be able to sit in the same section, row or part of the stadium. However, in the event of any such permanently Demised Seats, Sounders FC will communicate directly with the Original Purchaser to identify a new seat location during the Renewal Process. Additional inventory may be available during the normal period for Seat Relocation (as defined below), and all renewed season tickets (even if relocated due to Demised Seats) shall continue to be eligible for Seat Relocation. Legacy Pricing (as defined below) will be honored for all relocations due to Demised Seats. However, Original Purchaser is not guaranteed relocated seats in the same price code as Demised Seats and Original Purchaser shall be responsible to pay any difference in a more expensive price code, and shall pay less for any less expensive price code as a result of relocation. Any Demised Seats will be relocated before or during the Renewal Period, initiated via by phone calls from Original Purchaser’s account representative, and based upon existing open inventory during the Renewal Period. Additional inventory may be made available during Seat Relocation (as defined below) based upon any seats which are returned to inventory after the Renewal Process.
13. Seat Relocation/Additional Seats. At the conclusion of the Renewal Period, all renewed accounts shall automatically have the first opportunity to move their seat(s) or add additional seats from any open inventory before that inventory is made available to new purchasers (“Seat Relocation”). During the Seat Relocation period, which will be communicated to all renewed accounts, Original Purchaser shall be provided an appointment day and time based upon the length of time their active, continuous, uninterrupted account has been open for the same seats, and may relocate any or all of their seats to another section, row or price level of tickets. Upon electing relocation, Original Purchaser shall be required to pay the price of the ticket(s) for their new seat(s) location, if any. The difference between the price of the old seats and relocated seats shall be due and payable and/or refunded upon confirmation of the seat relocation, as the case may be, and paid in the same number of installments selected or accepted during the Renewal Process. Priority in selecting Seat Relocation shall be based upon how long an Account Holder has held his/her Account (must be consecutive seasons with season tickets on the Account). Original Purchasers who are entitled to receive Legacy Pricing shall be charged the Legacy Pricing rate in their relocated seat(s) locations. During the Seat Relocation period, Season Ticket Purchasers may also be offered the opportunity to purchase additional seats.
14. Automatic Renewal. All Season Tickets Original Purchasers shall be automatically renewed on an annual basis for the same Season Tickets, Food Packages and parking as the then-current season (“Automatic Renewal”) during the Renewal Period, subject to Demised Seats and provided that their Account is in good standing and Original Purchaser and all Seat Designees have otherwise conformed with the Policies and these Terms and Conditions. During the Renewal Period, Original Purchaser will receive an invoice which will contain the total cost for all Season Tickets, Food Packages and parking for the upcoming season as well as information about payment options, add-ons, benefits and any then-current special programs or offers. During the Renewal Period, Original Purchaser may also receive email communication regarding missing required information that must be supplied to Sounders FC or via the Account Manager to the Ticket Agent in order for the Automatic Renewal to be processed. Automatic Renewal based upon the specific preferences provided in Account Manager and at the total cost appearing on the invoice as of the last date of the Renewal Period shall be processed on the date immediately following the close of the Renewal Period.
a. If no changes are made during the Renewal Period, the Automatic Renewal shall be processed on the same terms (same seats, same food and beverage and parking elections and same number of payment installments) on the first date after the close of the Renewal Period. The first installment, or payment in full, will be processed through the credit card Original Purchaser has on file with Ticket Agent as of that date.
b. In the event that the credit card on file is not valid, the first installment charge cannot be processed or the credit card account information is otherwise invalid, Sounders FC shall only be obligated to make one (1) good faith attempt to reach the Original Purchaser to secure updated information prior to the affected seats being released back to available inventory for sale by Sounders FC. Original Purchaser is obligated to maintain a valid and current credit card on file at all times with Ticket Agent in order to keep their Account in good standing. .
c. Season Tickets Original Purchasers will receive notice of the first date and duration of the Renewal Period at least two weeks in advance. Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge their credit card which is stored in the Account Manager account with the first installment of the payment plan selected, including payment in full, on the first date following the end of the Renewal Period. All Automatic Renewal invoices shall automatically default to the payment plan and number of installments selected by Original Purchaser for the then-current season, unless amended during the Renewal Period.
d. Changes to an Automatic Renewal invoice for the addition of parking or Food Packages may not be reflected in the first installment charged by Sounders FC at the conclusion of the Renewal Period, unless those add-ons are confirmed by Sounders FC during the Renewal Process, and reflected in an updated invoice prior to the close of the Renewal Period.
e. All Season Ticket Purchasers shall automatically be included in the Seat Relocation process, notified by email for their appointment time. All changes to Automatic Renewal election, including opting-out of the Automatic Renewal program must be made during the Renewal Period.
f. Original Purchaser further authorizes Sounders FC (without further notice) to collect the applicable subscription fee and any taxes associated with using any credit or debit card saved in the payment profile section of a Sounders FC Season Ticket Member account page and/or Account Manager.
15. Season Ticket Sharing and Revocation. Ticket sharing allows an Original Purchaser of Season Tickets to share one (1) or more of their tickets in any form, for a specific Event or Events or for the entire season as a Seat Designees through the Original Purchaser’s Account Manager (including the Sounders FC Mobile Application). Once so designating and sharing a ticket with another individual, that recipient is granted full rights to entry for that Event or Events, and specifically for Seat Designees to manage the ticket(s) shared as a Season Ticket Member. However, Original Purchaser shall retain all rights to direct management, including the revocation of a designation or assignment of each single seat and ticket in the Season Tickets associated with their Sounders FC Account. Sounders FC will process an Original Purchaser’s revocation of shared rights upon request to Original Purchaser’s Sounders FC customer service representative. Any tickets shared via Sounders FC’s Mobile Ticketing platform utilizing the mobile device’s wallet, passbook or the like will require the issuance of new barcodes for the remaining matches in the then-current season. Ticket transfer and Seat Designation may not carry over to the following season. No ticket can be permanently shared through Seat Designation with a child under the age of 16. Sharing or Season Tickets under this paragraph on a season basis does not entitle the recipient designee to direct any management of the Account during the Renewal Process. In the event that an Original Purchaser wishes to permanently transfer one or more tickets to such recipient designee, such transfer may only occur during the Renewal Process, must conform with the Ticket Transfer Policiesand must be confirmed in writing by the Original Purchaser prior to confirmation and transfer by Sounders FC.
16. Pay As We Play Program. All Season Ticket Purchasers, in good standing, shall be automatically enrolled in the Pay As We Play program (“Pay/Play Program”). Season Ticket Purchaser shall automatically be enrolled to purchase any tickets for any Events which fall outside the designated season ticket package and which may include one or more rounds of competition depending upon team performance in the categories described below. All Pay As We Play invoices will be generated on an Event by Event or category of Events basis at one or more times during the year. Each Original Purchaser shall be sent the invoice along with the time period for reviewing the invoice and opting out of that particular invoice and tickets associated with the Event or Events therein (“Opt-Out Period”). Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge their on file with Ticket Agent in their Account Manager on the first date immediately following each Opt-Out Period for the full invoice amount in one lump sum (unless a payment plan is offered through the invoice).All invoices generated during any Opt-Out Period shall be for the same seats in the Original Purchaser’s Account for the then-current season, and the invoice shall list the per seat price for all associated Events. By opting out of any specific invoice during any Opt-Out Period shall release Original Purchaser’s Tickets for the associated Event(s) back to Sounders FC for sale as part of general single match inventory for the Event or Events. If multiple Events are offered, for example all home MLS Playoff matches, once opting-out of the first Event in the series, Original Purchaser shall be opted out for all remaining Events in the series, including for example the home leg of the Western Conference Finals, and shall not be guaranteed any subsequent opportunity to purchase tickets on a single match basis. Specifically included in the Pay/Play Program are the following categories of Events:
a. Playoff Ticket. All MLS home playoff matches to be played for the then current season (hereinafter “Playoff Tickets”), with the exception of MLS Cup.
b. CONCACAF Champions League Matches. All CONCACAF Champions League matches to be played for the then current season (hereinafter “CONCACAF Tickets”), which are not otherwise included in the designated season ticket package and which are made available for purchase.
c. US Open Cup. All US Open Cup matches which are played in CenturyLink Field, during the then- current season and which are not designated in the season ticket package. Season Ticket Purchaser may be given a priority right to purchase, but not a guarantee of purchase of any US Open Cup match played at a venue other than CenturyLink Field.
17. Verification of Data. By making any Season Ticket Purchase, the account holder for those tickets warrants that all data and information provided to Sounders FC over the phone, via mail, in person, or through an electronic interface is accurate and correct. All required information must be provided to complete Season Ticket Purchase. This includes data which must be provided to Ticket Agent including a valid and current credit card. Sounders FC shall not be liable for any damage caused by or arising out of processing any charge against any credit card on file with Ticket Agent for an Original Purchaser, in its normal course of business related to ticket purchases, including but not limited to declined charges, overdraft fees, and bank holds.
18. Legacy Pricing Rights. Certain Season Ticket Member Accounts, which originated and have been renewed continuously in the same number of seats since 2009 are eligible for a reduced Season Ticket price (“Legacy Pricing”). Legacy Pricing is not transferrable and is associated only with the specific original Sounders FC Account and Original Purchaser of that Account. Upon transfer or abandonment by an Original Purchaser, the Legacy Pricing benefit will cease. Original Purchasers who acquire any additional seats as part of Seat Relocation, may not be eligible to Legacy Pricing Rights for those new seats, except at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. Individuals who have received tickets from an Original Purchaser whom may have had Legacy Pricing rights through permitted transfer or Seat Designation, are not eligible to receive Legacy Pricing upon taking over one (1) or more seats and establishing their own Sounders FC Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Original Purchasers may transfer their Legacy Pricing Rights to any member of their immediate family, defined as children, siblings, parents, spouses, and domestic partners.
19, Club Level and Premium Tickets. Certain price levels of tickets grant Ticket Holders access to premium areas of the Event venue, including Club Level, and in some cases field access or access to hospitality areas not available except to those with access passes or credentials (“Premium Ticket Holders”). In addition to all other Policies and Terms and Conditions, Premium Ticket Holders agree that under no circumstances shall they permit other individuals who are not Premium Ticket Holders to access the premium areas of the Event venue. Sounders FC and CenturyLink Field reserves the right at any time to change, alter or amend any and all polices related to access to, ingress/egress and behavior within Premium Ticket Holder areas, including as may arise on an Event by Event basis. Sounders FC makes no guarantee that all amenities in Premium Ticket Holder areas will be the same for every Event.