Sounders FC tickets to MLS Cup are sold out.
If you'd like to purchase tickets, please purchase from a verified secondary reseller.
There is a chance Sounders FC will receive a very limited number of tickets held by Major League Soccer to open to the public next week. If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist to purchase, please submit your information below. Entering the waitlist does not guarantee tickets.
Only lottery winners will be contacted as early as 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6 through Saturday, November 9 as more tickets become available.
Winners must respond by 5:00 p.m. on the day on which they're notified.
Join the ticket waitlist
Waitlist entries will close at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 6.
Winners may request up to 4 tickets.
THE WAITLIST IS NOW CLOSED
Questions? Call or text 877-657-4625 or email CustomerService@SoundersFC.com.
Seattle Sounders FC MLS Cup Waitlist Ticket Lottery Terms and Conditions
2019 Seattle Sounders FC MLS Cup Ticket Waitlist Lottery
Contest Official Rules
The Seattle Sounders FC MLS Cup Ticket Waitlist Lottery (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Seattle Soccer, LLC d/b/a Seattle Sounders FC (“Sponsor”). No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and participate in accordance with the rules set forth herein. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Contest prizes. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at any time.
Eligibility to participate in the Contest or to win prizes is limited to persons who is a legal resident of the State of Washington minus those that reside within a 75 mile radius of the City of Portland, Oregon, who is over the age of 18 as of the date of entry. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent their eligibility will disqualify that entrant. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and licenses, or their immediate families and household members, of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
This Contest is conditioned upon the availability of ticket inventory—there is no guarantee that any inventory will be made available for this Contest. All entrants acknowledge and agree that they are entering this Contest to win the opportunity to purchase MLS Cup Tickets but shall not be required to do so, if selected. NO TICKETS ARE AWARDED AS PART OF THIS CONTEST—IN ORDER TO GET TICKETS, YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY.
The Contest will begin at 2:00 PM PST on Friday, November 1, 2019 and conclude at 9:00 AM PST on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 (“Contest Entry Period”). During the Contest Entry Period, an entrant must log onto www.soundersfc.com/mlscupwaitlist and enter all non-optional data requested in order to be eligible to win prizes.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) or more Prizes awarded, subject to inventory consistent with these rules. The prize shall consist of the opportunity to purchase MLS Cup Tickets but not the obligation to do so. The ARV for the Prize(s) is $0.00. The Prize is not transferrable and not substitutable with cash or a cash equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a Prize. Sponsor does not guarantee any specific class or location of tickets may be made available to any entrant during their Purchase Window (as defined below).
4. WINNERS. Winners will be selected from amongst ALL eligible entries received. One (1) or more drawings will take place on or after Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 2:00 PM PST. Each subsequent drawing shall be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning depend upon the total remaining eligible entries at the time of each drawing. Each Winner will be provided an exclusive opportunity to purchase up to four (4) MLS Cup Tickets no later than 5:00 PM PST on the day on which they are notified (“Purchase Window”).
5. PRIZE CLAIM.
The Prize must be claimed by Winner within the Purchase Window. Each Winner selected will receive an email to the email address provided at the time of entry that will include information with how to claim the Prize and to complete the purchase of their MLS Cup Tickets. If any Prize winner cannot be reached or does not respond to the notification by 5:00 PM PST on the day in which they're notified, is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to follow any terms or conditions in these Official Rules, the Sponsor may consider said winner to have forfeited the Prize and another Prize winner may be selected that otherwise complies with these rules. Claimed Prizes will be awarded.
In order to complete a purchase of MLS Cup Tickets, a Prize Winner will be required to supply additional information including a credit card to process the payment before any tickets will be issued. Winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules will also result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate Winner to be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. GENERAL RULES: Each entrant in the Contest agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, and to accept delivery of any Prize won based upon availability. In addition, each entrant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials available at the Contest Site. By submitting an entry, each entrant for himself or herself and on behalf of their heirs, successor and assigns hereby grants to Sponsor, its agents and others working on its behalf the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and any additional audio, video or photographs taken by the Sponsor or its affiliates or representatives during the Contest for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Contest website, without additional compensation except where prohibited by law, and further grants Sponsor the right to use entrant contact information for to contact entrants about other Sponsor or Sounders FC programs. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Contest. Each entrant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Seattle Soccer, LLC d/b/a Seattle Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, L.L.C. and Soccer United Marketing, LLC, those working on their behalf, and each of their respective owners, officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”), from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Washington. Any action or litigation concerning this Contest shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in King County, Washington, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'ʹS FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, or garbled entries. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties occurring in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or from use of the online configurator tool.
Entrants who tamper with, or abuse, any aspect of the Contest or online configurator tool or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, the other MLS entities and/or their respective agents.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE ONLINE CONFIGURATOR OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is voluntarily providing the information requested at the time of entry and does so knowing that he/she is sharing personal information which may be Personally Identifiable Information. Entrants information is subject to both the Major League Soccer Data Privacy and Security policy which can be found at http://www.mlssoccer.com/privacy-policy and the Major League Soccer Terms of Service which can be found at http://www.mlssoccer.com/terms-service. Sponsor and/or MLS may use your information to contact you with future offers, promotions, services or contests or for other commercial purposes.
For winners' names, send a request and Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to “2019 MLS Cup Tickets Waitlist Contest” c/o Sounders FC, 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98104 on or before December 31, 2019.
7. DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY. By entering this Contest, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is voluntarily providing the information requested via the survey which will have been sent to entrant’s email address already on file with Sponsor. Sponsor may additionally collect website usage information from each Entrant in the form of cookies, tracking internet protocol addresses, tags, web beacons, pixel tags or other tracking technologies, and/or clickstream data. Sponsor will use Entrant’s entry data and website usage information to determine Entrant’s eligibility, to contact Entrant about the contest or any Prize, confirm your entry, otherwise administer your participation in the Contest, and maintain the website, mobile application, or the operations of other existing or future promotions and/or internal record keeping. Survey responses will be used for internal review of our season ticket member program and benefits, and will be aggregated with other survey results to inform our marketing, communications and future season ticket member strategies. Aggregated information which will include neither any personal contact information of the survey respondent nor other information which would lead to the survey respondent may be used by Sponsor externally to promote, market or communicate the season ticket member program or benefits, to report to outside agencies, marketers or sponsors, and to provide required information to Major League Soccer.