Cavities don’t have to be the scariest part of Halloween!
Protect your BOOtayful👻 smile this spooky season by using these helpful tips:
- Choose chocolate, it’s the best treat for your smile!
- Stay far away from taffy, caramel and other sticky or gummy candies.
- Pass on suckers and hard candies. Sugar bugs LOVE these guys.
- Fill up on a healthy meal before your Halloween party or trick-or-treating.
- Drink plenty of water to wash sugar away from teeth.
- Remember to brush and floss before bed.
Follow @ToothFairyWA for more tips to keep your smile healthy! 🎃
Looking for a fun and educational activity to entertain your child during the school closure? The Tooth Fairy Experience has easy-to-use lesson plans that teachers, school nurses, and YOU can use to educate your children about caring for their smiles. The lesson plans are perfect for your young child (k-2) but are also good oral health reminders for kids of any age. Take a look!