Soccer Sunday: 2018 FIFA World Cup Final & Sounders FC at Atlanta United Doubleheader Watch Party
- Food and drinks for purchase
- Charity beer garden benefitting RAVE Foundation
- Games and giveaways
- Live DJ
- Special performance by the Massive Monkees
- Kids! Visit the RAVE Foundation soccer courts for drop in 3 v 3 and get a United in Soccer t-shirt while supplies last
- Original Sounders in Russia artwork by Alexander Codd will be auctioned, with proceeds benefiting RAVE Foundation
- Support RAVE Foundation’s One Ball program – $10 buys a kid in need a high-quality soccer ball
- The Sounders FC Pro Shop will be on-site offering all things Rave Green gear
Is there a cost for the event?
No, admission is free!
Where exactly is the Next 50 Plaza?
West of MoPop and east of the Seattle Center Armory.
Is there an age requirement?
No, this event is all ages so feel free to bring the whole family!
Will there be food?
Yes, we will have two food trucks: Galaxy Donuts and Nach'yo Average Food Truck. The Seattle Center Armory next door also has a food court with additional options. Attendees are also allowed to bring their own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
Will there be alcohol?
Yes, there will be a 21+ charity beer garden presented by Anheuser-Busch. All proceeds will benefit the RAVE Foundation.
Will there be seating provided?
There will be 500 chairs available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs.
Are there restrooms?
Yes, The Armory next door has public restrooms.
Is the event dog friendly?
Yes, Seattle Center allows dogs if they are on a leash.
Anything else I should know?
The event will be outdoors and there is not much cover available. Sunday is supposed to be hot and sunny so make sure you come prepared! Bring hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, and plenty of water (we will also have water available for purchase).
Enter to Win the Soccer Sunday Cup Contest to win a suite or Slalom Experience Pitchside Seats!
Winner will be announced at the Soccer Sunday Watch Party on July 15.
First place prize: One winner will win a suite for a mutually agreed upon Sounders FC match in 2018!
Second place prize: One winner will win two Slalom Experience Pitchside Seats to the October 8 match.
Third place prize: Five fans will win a signed copy of the World Cup Edition of the Sounders Monthly.
Enter to win by Friday, July 13 at 2:59 p.m. PT:
Official Rules Sounders FC Soccer Sunday Sweepstakes
The Sounders FC Soccer Sunday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Seattle Soccer, LLC d/b/a Seattle Sounders FC (“Sponsor”). No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and participate in accordance with the rules set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Sweepstakes prizes. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win prizes is limited to persons who are legal residents of the State of Washington, less those who live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius around the city limits of Portland, Oregon, that extends into the State of Washington, whom are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent their eligibility will disqualify that entrant. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and licenses, or their immediate families and household members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), of Sponsor, Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with Seattle Sounders FC and MLS, the “MLS Entities”) and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11:00 AM PST on Friday, June 15, 2018 and conclude by the end of regulation time of the World Cup final on July 15, 2018. (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period there will be three methods of entry. The first method of entry will be to attend one or more Soccer Sunday World Cup Watch Parties hosted by Sounders FC and during the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ and obtain a stamp card and receive a stamp for each watch party attended. Turn in a stamp card with up to six stamps at any watch party, and all stamp cards must be received by the end of regulation time of the World Cup final on July 15, 2018. Stamp cards may only be turned-in in person at any watch party. Each eligible entrant will receive one entry for each stamp turned in during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The second method of entry will be via the Sweepstakes landing page located at www.SoundersFC.com/soccersunday and completing the enter to win form and all requested information, including entrant’s name, email, and zip code. Only one (1) online entry per person. There is one alternate method of entry; entrants must send a postcard/index card with their full legal name, address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth which must be received during either Sweepstakes Entry Period or Sweepstakes Entry Period Two to be eligible. All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period to be eligible. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void. Online entrants to the Sweepstakes will be given the option to receive commercial e-mails from MLS Entities; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such e-mails and consenting to do so will not increase your chances of winning.
3. PRIZES. There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded. The Grand Prize will consist of one (1) eighteen (18) person suite with twenty-four (24) tickets to a mutually agreeable 2018 regular season match at CenturyLink Field ("Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize approximate retail value is $3500.00, and no services shall be part of the Grand Prize. Catering is not included with the Grand Prize. There will be one (1) Runner Up Prize awarded. The Runner Up Prize will consist of two (2) pitch side seat tickets to the October 6, 2018 Sounders FC versus Houston Dynamo home match at CenturyLink Field (“Runner Up Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Runner Up Prize is $600.00, and no services shall be a part of the Runner Up Prizes. Five (5) Third Place Prizes will be awarded. Each Third Place Prize will consist of one (1) autographed World Cup Edition of Sounders Monthly (“Third Place Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Third Place Prize is $5.00. Autograph has no approximate retail value. Prize winners assume sole responsibility for all costs associated with any component of each Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes incurred as a result of being awarded any Prize. Sponsor will furnish proof of value received or other documentation if requested by any Prize Winner. No portion of any Prize is not transferrable and not substitutable with cash or a cash equivalent. Sponsor is not responsible if any Winner is unable to attend the specified match date selected or associated with any Grand Prize or Runner Up Prize and shall have no obligation to substitute any Prize if Winner is unable to attend. All match dates and times are subject to change and Sponsor is not responsible of Winner is unable to attend a rescheduled match, and shall have no obligation to substitute the Grand Prize or Runner Up Prize. In addition to the Prizes awarded through this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to provide other incentives or premiums to entrants who attend multiple watch parties during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. These incentives or premiums are not prizes arising under this Sweepstakes.
4. DRAWING. Winners will be selected from amongst all eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Entry Period. Following Sweepstakes Entry Period one (1) random drawing will take place at halftime of the Sounders FC versus Atlanta United match watch party on July 15, 2018 as follows: One (1) Grand Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. Then one (1) Runner Up Prize Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Then five (5) Third Place Prize Winners will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. All Winners will be announced at halftime of the July 15th match live at the watch party. Winners need not be present to win.
The drawing shall be conducted by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s exclusive discretion and control. Winners who are not present will be notified by phone or email, at Sponsor’s discretion and control. Winners may or may not have received notification of their selection prior to announcement of their name. All Winners must adhere to the Prize Claim rules specified below. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received less those entries already selected as Winners.
5. PRIZE CLAIM. Each Prize must be claimed by Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. If any Prize winner cannot be reached by phone and/or does not respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours, is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to follow any terms or conditions in these Official Rules, the Sponsor may consider said winner to have forfeited the Prize and another Prize winner may be selected. Announcement of a Winner’s name via the announcement methods identified above does not mean Winner has claimed their Prize and must still follow these rules regarding Prize Claim. Any Winner notification sent by email which is returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed Prizes will be awarded. A Prize Winner may be required to supply their name, email, date of birth, zip code, or submit their valid social security number (if applicable) and/or other identification to Sponsor and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Release of Publicity. A disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries if all such required information and documents are not properly executed and returned within the specified period. Refusal or return of such documents as non-deliverable or Winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules will also result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate Winner to be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. GENERAL RULES. Each entrant in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, and to accept delivery of any Prize won based upon availability. In addition, each entrant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials available at the Sweepstakes Site.
By submitting an entry, each entrant for themselves and on behalf of their heirs, successor and assigns hereby grants to Sponsor, its agents and others working on its behalf the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and any additional audio, video or photographs taken by the Sponsor or its affiliates or representatives during the Sweepstakes for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Sweepstakes website, without additional compensation except where prohibited by law, and further grants Sponsor the right to use contestant contact information for to contact contestants about other Sponsor or Sounders FC programs.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Each entrant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Major League Soccer, L.L.C. and Soccer United Marketing, LLC, those working on their behalf, and each of their respective owners, officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”), from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the any Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Washington. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in King County, Washington, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'ʹS FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, or garbled entries. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties occurring in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from use of the online configurator tool.
Entrants who tamper with, or abuse, any aspect of the Sweepstakes or online configurator tool or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Sponsor’s representatives, which may be a violation of criminal or civil law, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified any associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, the other MLS entities and/or their respective agents, including Sponsor’s right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Sponsor, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
For winner’s name, send a request and Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to The Rivalry Roadtrip Sweepstakes c/o Sounders FC, 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98104 on or before June 30, 2018.
7. DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is voluntarily providing the information requested at the time of entry and does so knowing that he/she may be sharing personal information and data, which may also be Personally Identifiable Information as that term is defined under state and federal law (“PII”). Sponsor may additionally collect website usage information from each Entrant in the form of cookies, tracking internet protocol addresses, tags, web beacons, pixel tags or other tracking technologies, and/or clickstream data. Sponsor will use Entrant’s entry data and website usage information to determine Entrant’s eligibility, to contact Entrant about the contest or any Prize, confirm your entry, otherwise administer your participation in the Sweepstakes, and maintain the website, mobile application, or the operations of other existing or future promotions and/or internal record keeping.