To ensure public safety and a smooth entrance for fans on matchday, a clear bag policy will be enforced by CenturyLink Field and Sounders FC moving forward.
You may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container into CenturyLink Field or when approaching the lines of fans waiting to enter the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". These bags cannot have pockets and must be clear and not colored plastic. Official MLS team logo clear plastic tote bags are available at Pro Shop locations.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- There is an exemption for medically necessary items.
- Exemptions do not apply to bag size (must be 12x12x6 or smaller) and must be properly inspected at the NE VIP Gate, NW VIP Gate, SW VIP Gate, Club Entrance (Garage Level 5) or Suite Entrance (Garage Level 6).
- Bags that do not fit the restrictions listed above will not be allowed in the stadium for any reason. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- Laptops are not permitted in stadium, regardless of match date and time. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- For the full list of prohibited items, please review our Stadium Guide.
Need to check a bag? You can check your bag at our preferred bag check partner, Walker’s Lockers, at the northwest corner of the CenturyLink Field North Parking Lot. This is the only Sounders FC verified vendor available on matchday. The cost per bag or item is $10.