MORE TICKET FLEXIBILITY THAN EVER BEFORE
Return Ticket Program
Life gets busy and we know you likely cannot attend every match. In order to allow you to give your Full 90, we are expanding your ticket flexibility. You can resell, transfer, donate, and now RETURN your ticket for Return Ticket Credit.
- What is the program? Members can return tickets for all 18 matches included in your season membership for Return Ticket Credit. Returns must be made at least 10 days prior to the match.
- How does the program work? Members simply log into their account manager, select the match they would like to receive Return Ticket Credit for and press return.
- Where can you use Return Ticket Credit? Your ticket value will be returned to your account as Return Ticket Credit that can be used toward any 2022 ticketing products such as additional single match tickets, upgrades to premium seating or suites, group tickets, additional Concacaf matches, or playoffs (excluding MLS Cup).
- Where you cannot use your Return Ticket Credit: This is not a refund. All Return Ticket Credit will expire at the end of the calendar year on December 15, 2022. It cannot be applied to 2023 Renewals, concessions, parking, hospitality, or retail.
- How to upgrade to Suites, Premium, or Groups seating: Reach out directly to your Membership Executive or Customer Service to apply your Return Ticket Credit towards a suite, pitchside seats, group tickets, or other premium seating options.
Examples of where to use your Return Ticket Credit:
- Buy additional single match tickets to the Portland match so all of your friends can come
- Get a suite for your birthday or just because
- Return two tickets for one match and get four together for another match and bring the whole family
- Upgrade your seats for a match to Pitchside or all-inclusive premium seats (while still available)
- Bring your whole soccer team to a match for a group outing
See Return Ticket Program Terms & Conditions HERE.
In 2022, matches within the Alliance Membership will differ in price-per-match. This change will empower our members to better understand the demand for each match, unlock additional benefits, increase flexibility for matches they cannot attend, and increase their ability to re-sell tickets.
- What does this mean? Don’t worry, the total cost of your membership is not changing! Until now, your price-per-match has been the same regardless of opponent or match. We understand that not all matches are valued equally, whether it's based on opponent, date of week, or time of year. Beginning this season, the price-per-match will vary depending on these factors.
- Why the change? Added value and more flexibility for our members. Variable priced matches within your membership will unlock benefits that empower you to get more flexibility than ever before while also providing a new option for matches you’re unable to attend.