Seattle institutions continue their support of Sounders FC ahead of the club’s Western Conference Semifinals match vs. LAFC on Sunday evening (6:30 p.m. PT / Apple TV, 950 KJR AM, SiriusXM FC 157, El Rey 1390 AM).
Fans can see Rave Green pride reflected around the city ahead of the match in the following ways.
• All Washington State Ferries sailing into and out of Colman Dock on Bainbridge and Bremerton routes are flying Sounders FC flags on matchday.
• At Pike Place Market, the famous Pike Place Fish Market fishmongers are supporting their local club by donning Sounders FC gear and decorating their Market stall, while Rachel the Piggy Bank will don her Sounders FC Scarf.
• Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium utilized Sounders FC soccer balls during various animal enrichment activities this week, including with musk ox calf, Willow. Media can can contact Sounders FC Communications for images and video clips.
• The Seattle Mariners support their neighbors by changing T-Mobile Park’s magenta lighting to Rave Green on Sunday.
In addition, the statues of Mariners legends Ken Griffey Jr. and Edgar Martinez, located outside the ballpark near First Avenue and Edgar Martinez Drive, wear Sounders FC scarves.
• The Russell Investments Center’s crown lighting glows Rave Green tomorrow evening for the match.
• Seattle’s iconic MoPOP – the Museum of Pop Culture – glows green for Sounders FC on matchday.
• The Allen Institute, founded by late Sounders FC Owner and Seattle visionary Paul Allen, lights green on Sunday.
• Lumen Field and its recognizable arches are scheduled to light Rave Green in support of the home team.
• The 520 Bridge is lighting its sentinels green for the club Sunday evening.
• The Columbia Center and its crown lighting also go green high above the Seattle skyline for the big match.
Sounders FC faces a heated rival in the Black and Gold, with the winner of the match advancing to the Western Conference Final, which is being played on Saturday, December 2.