UPDATED POLICIES FOR COVID-19
EFFECTIVE MARCH 2021
All ticket purchasers make their purchases subject to the Seattle Sounders FC 2021 Ticket Purchase Terms, which govern all ticket purchases for Seattle Sounders FC events (Ticket Purchase Policies). In addition, 2021 Alliance Membership Rules provide additional policies, terms and conditions affecting season ticket holders (Alliance Membership Rules). Additional rules, FAQs, Know Before You Go, Fan Guides, etc. may be posted on www.SoundersFC.com at any time or provided to an Original Purchaser prior to any Event.
The following represent additional terms and conditions governing the purchase of a ticket or tickets to any Event while the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and/or the State of Washington and/or King County and/or the City of Seattle have adopted rules, policies, or restrictions affecting spectators at Events, including but not limited to: physical distancing of seating locations, restrictions on full capacity, requirements with respect to health, hygiene and disease prevention generally.
All tickets shall be electronic in 2021 and no paper tickets will be permitted or printed. Lumen Field will remain a cashless venue and certain concessions or other points of sale may be touchless.
MLS Fan Health Promise
In order to help mitigate the risk of transmission of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) and other contagious illnesses, Ticket Holder agrees to the following:
Stay-at-home: Ticket Holder agrees that neither Ticket Holder, nor anyone in Ticket Holder’s “Ticket Pod” (as that term is defined below), will attend any Event if any one or more of the following is true for any member of the Ticket Holder’s group on the day of such Event:
- Within the 14 days prior to the Event, Ticket Holder has (or any person in Ticket Holder’s party or with whom Holder has had close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the 48 hours prior to the Event, Holder has (or any person in Holder’s party or with whom Holder has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or Health Canada, as applicable) or any Communicable Disease;
- Within the 14 days prior to the Event, Holder has (or any person in Holder’s party or with whom Holder has had close contact has) traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19 or any Communicable Disease.
“Communicable Disease” as used herein is COVID-19, any strains, variants, or mutations thereof, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, and/or any other communicable and/or infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof.
RESALE TERMS AND POD INTEGRITY
All tickets will be sold in “Ticket Pods” which will be individual units of tickets (between 1 and 6 tickets), that must be purchased together. Ticket Pods must be used by members of the same household or permissible quarantining unit, as permitted by local health authorities. An Original Purchaser or any Secondary Purchaser must purchase all tickets in a pod as offered for sale. All Ticket Holders, on their behalf and on behalf of any individuals accompanying them consistent with the Ticket Pods policies, including minors, agrees to comply with all terms and conditions presented at the time of purchase not specifically enumerated herein, including without limitation (1) terms that mandate or prescribe the quantity of tickets available to be purchased, (2) additional requirements regarding those accompanying individuals, and (3) terms regarding the resale or transfer of tickets. Where ticket transfer is permitted, all tickets in a Ticket Pod must be transferred as a single unit, and the transferee may be required to create an account with Account Manager, and automatically accepts these terms and conditions, including the Health Promise above.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, Lumen Field and/or any local health authority may require certain health and safety measures as conditions of entry, including pre-arrival questionnaires, temperature screenings, or day of match Covid-19 rapid testing for any or all portions of the Stadium. All Ticket Holders acknowledge and agree to undertake these measures as a reasonable condition precedent to being allowed to enter the Stadium and attend matches and all individuals attending within a Ticket Pod must individually undertake any such measures. In addition, Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, Lumen Field, and/or local health authorities may impose additional health and safety measures while attending the match, including mask wearing, timed arrivals or exits, cashless and touchless technologies, or any other health and safety measures. All health and safety measures adopted at any time shall become part of the official Code of Conduct and part of the “Terms” applying to all Ticket Holders and minors accompanying any Ticket Holder.
All Ticket Holders are reminded that the following shall continue to apply:
Ticket Holder and any accompanying minors, whether or not they have their own Ticket (collectively “Ticket Holder”) agrees that: (a) admission is contingent upon Ticket Holder’s agreement to these terms and conditions as well as the Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Terms available at https://www.soundersfc.com/content/seattle-sounders-fc-ticket-policies and at https://www.mlssoccer.com/fan-code-of-conduct (collectively, the “Terms”); (b) admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Seattle Sounders FC, MLS, and/or CenturyLink Field (collectively “Management”), without refund; (c) Ticket Holder and Ticket Holder’s belongings may be searched upon entry, prohibited items may be confiscated and Ticket Holder waives all claims relating to such search and/or confiscation; and (d) Management may impose health and safety screening or attestations required for entry and/or security measures including limitations on what belongings or the type, size and material thereof are permitted at the Event.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELATED TO COVID-19
Ticket Holder on behalf of themselves and all accompanying minors, voluntarily assumes all risks, hazards and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, including without limitation the risk of contracting COVID-SARS2 aka Covid-19 or any other communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players, by other people or by objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, and the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. Ticket Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers The Ticket Holder will not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account, in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data, any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event (the “Works”) for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ticket Holder agrees that by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted Management an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Ticket Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Management (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Ticket Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law. All sales are final. Seattle Sounders FC reserves the right not to replace or honor lost, destroyed, duplicate or duplicated, counterfeit or stolen tickets. The Ticket Holder may not use this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the express written consent of Management. THE DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT AS WELL AS THE OPPONENT ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE MLS OR EVENT PROMOTER IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, OR AS A RESULT OF OTHER ACTIONS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE MLS’ OR PROMOTER’S CONTROL WITHOUT REFUND. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF TICKET HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND. IF GAME OR EVENT IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS A REFUND OR CREDIT OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE TICKET. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, THIS TICKET SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT EACH AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF ANY MINOR IS ACCOMPANYING A TICKET HOLDER TO ANY MATCH, TICKET HOLDER IS DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THIS ARBIGRATION CLAUSE ON BEHALF OF SUCH MINOR(S) AS EITHER, THEIR PARRENT OR GUARDIAN, OR, AS THE AUTHORIZED AGENT OF THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN. IF TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT OR TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT WISH OR IS NOT PERMITTED OR ABLE TO MAKE AN AGREEMENT ON BEAHALF OF ANY INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPANYING THEM WITH RESPECT TO THIS CLAUSE, TICKET HOLDER AND ALL ACCOMPANYING INDIVIDUALS IN THEIR TICKET POD MUST LEAVE OR MUST NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
SUSPENSION OF CERTAIN BENEFITS AND TERMS
Sounders FC and/or Major League Soccer and/or Lumen Field reserve the right to suspend, alter, or change certain rights and benefits for Alliance Members during the 2021 season, including but not limited to, closing or altering certain hospitality, concession, or premium gathering areas; limiting, restricting or managing the circulation or travel to and from seats including elevators; suspending certain programs like ticket transfer, seat designation, ticket exchange, ticket donations, etc., and requiring health screening measures.
ABBREVIATED 2021 ADDITIONAL PURCHASE TERMS:
Additional terms and conditions apply to any purchase during the 2021 MLS season, in addition to 2021 Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Policies and 2021 Alliance Membership Terms. All Ticket Holders agree to the MLS Fan Health Promise, to additional health and safety measures, including additional screening, which may be updated at any time, Ticket Pods and restrictions on transfer, resale, as may be updated at any time, and other policies and procedures that may be updated at any time. Please see the FAQs to know before you buy and know before you go.
2021 TICKET PURCHASE POLICIES
- Ticket Purchases. The following terms and conditions (“Policies”) apply to all Seattle Sounders FC (“Sounders FC”) ticket purchases, including single match, mini-plan, and season ticket purchases. All tickets to any Event (as defined below), constitute a limited revocable license which may be revoked at any time by Sounders FC for any reason (“Ticket”). Unless otherwise specified, all of the rights herein inure to the benefit of the Original Purchaser only. The rights and remedies of Ticket Holders (as that term is defined herein) who purchase their tickets as Secondary Purchasers (as defined below), through ticket resellers or other secondary markets or receipt of a transfer of a ticket or tickets through Ticket Agent Account Manager, or Sounders FC’s Mobile Application, or any other form in which a ticket is issued by Sounders FC to an Original Purchaser may be limited as provided herein. Sounders FC expressly reserves the right not to refund or reissue any ticket purchased through ticket resellers or secondary markets. All sales are final. Sounders FC reserves the right not to replace or honor lost, destroyed, counterfeit or stolen tickets.
- Definitions. The following definitions shall apply to all Original Purchasers, Ticket Holders, Alliance Members, and where applicable, to Secondary Purchasers as well as these Policies and the Alliance Membership Rules:
“Account” shall mean the electronic file record together with certain data and information provided by an individual (“Account Holder”) whom is an Original Purchaser (as defined below) for the purchase of any Tickets online or over the phone, that may be provided at the time of purchase or at any point thereafter.
“Account Manager” shall mean the online/website based portal provided by Sounders FC and Ticket Agent which may contain some or all of the Account Data together with other Account Holder information, and which serves as the primary portal for Account Holders, Alliance Members, and Original Purchasers to access, manage, resell, and transfer their Tickets to Events, including the review of invoices and addition of or editing of required Account information.
“Alliance Member” shall have the meaning defined in the Sounders FC Alliance Membership Rules, which incorporate these Ticket Policies by reference.
“Event(s)” shall mean any ticketed Sounders FC match, including but not limited to regular season, playoff, exhibition, international friendly, or any other competition- hosted by and ticketed by Sounders FC on behalf of or in partnership with any organizing entity, including Major League Soccer, US Soccer Federation, CONCACAF, or FIFA or their agents, subsidiaries, and designees (collectively “Promoter”)—match, or group of matches where a ticket is required for entry.
“Event Cancellation” or “Event Disruption” shall mean any circumstance which forces a change to one or more Events, including (a) when an individual Event or group of Events is cancelled and not rescheduled (“Event Cancellation”); (b) when an individual Event or group of Events is not able to be hosted with fans or with limitations on venue capacities; or (c) when an Event or group of Events is disrupted, interrupted or otherwise rendered impossible to host as originally scheduled (collectively “Event Disruption”). Cancellation or Disruption of an Event or Events may arise for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any circumstances outside of Sounders FC or Major League Soccer (“MLS”) or other Event (as that term is defined below) Promoter’s (as that term is defined below) control such as, acts of God (fire, flood, storms, hurricane, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc.), acts of terrorism or public enemy, war, civil disturbance, sabotage, accidents, insurrections, blockades, communicable disease or contagion (including Covid-19), acts of any governmental or quasi-governmental authority, labor strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbance or interruption or any other like event.
“Facility/Facilities” shall mean all locations or venues where a Ticket to an Event is offered for sale by Sounders FC, including primarily Lumen Field located in Seattle, Washington which is managed and operated by First and Goal, Inc. on behalf of the Washington State Public Stadium Authority, but may include additional venues on an Event by Event basis.
“Mobile Ticketing” shall mean the purchase, use, receipt, maintenance or management of any Ticket via the official Sounders FC Mobile Application, the official mobile application of Ticket Agent, and specifically including the use of features commonly referred to as a “passbook” or “wallet” on a mobile device, , or other approved digital methods to access and manage tickets. An Account Holder may be provided access to a Mobile version of their Account profile through a Mobile Ticketing platform. Access to Mobile Ticketing may require opting-in to certain tracking features or location services or notification services and separate data privacy policies. Sounders FC is not obligated to provide Mobile Ticketing to any Account Holder.
“Mini-Plan Purchaser” or “Mini-Plan Purchase” shall mean any individual or entity who purchases a ticket or tickets for a specific group of Events, that is offered as a multi-match package which includes more than one (1) match and less than all matches, as designated at any time by Sounders FC.
“Original Purchaser” shall mean the individual whom purchases a ticket or tickets (including group tickets) for any Event or group of Events, including Mini-Plan Purchasers and Season Ticket Purchasers, directly from Sounders FC, the ticket box office located at Century Link Field or through Ticket Agent on a primary purchase basis only. Original Purchaser does not include a Ticket Broker or a purchase from a Ticket Broker (as that term is defined below).
“Refund” shall mean a return of the full face value amount of the Event ticket price, not including taxes, facility fees, or service fees associated with the original charge or the refund, to the Original Purchaser in the original form of payment. All refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days of notice of refund confirmation by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser.
“Reschedule” or “Rescheduled Event” shall include any circumstance where the date, time, location or opponent for a specific Event is changed by Sounders FC or Major League Soccer.
“Season Ticket Purchaser” or “Season Ticket Purchase” shall mean any individual or entity who purchases or renews a ticket or tickets for all Events included in the then current Sounders FC season, as designated in advance by Sounders FC and as more specifically defined in the Alliance Member Ticket Terms and Conditions.
“Secondary Purchaser” shall mean any individual or entity who is not an Original Purchaser who purchases a ticket or tickets for an Event or Events from an Original Purchaser, a ticket reseller or other vendor in the secondary ticket market, or who receives a ticket or tickets for an Event or Events by transfer from any person or entity, including but not limited to the Original Purchaser. Sounders FC or MLS may restrict the onward transfer or sale of any Ticket to any Event by Original Purchaser for any reason. .
“Single Match Purchaser” or “Single Match Purchase” shall mean an individual or entity who purchases a ticket or tickets for an individual Event.
“Ticket Broker” shall have the meaning set forth below.
“Ticket Holder” shall mean any individual who possesses a valid, unused Ticket in any format, including a digital or printed copy displaying a barcode which is capable of scan, for an Event. All Ticket Holders agree to be bound by any terms printed on the Ticket (including whether appearing on the back of a Ticket, on a Ticket PDF printed out, or on a digital Ticket on a mobile device), the terms of the Fan Code of Conduct for MLS, USL, Promoter and Century Link Field or other venue and any other code of conduct that may from time to time be changed, amended or modified by any venue where an Event is scheduled to occur. Ticket Holders are not guaranteed entry into any venue, and Sounders FC, First and Goal, Inc. and/or Century Link Field reserve the right to refuse entry to any Ticket Holder at its/their sole and exclusive discretion. As a condition of entry into any Event venue, the venue manager may require any Ticket Holder to undergo security screening, health screenings, pre-arrival questionnaire submissions, including the designation of prohibited items and or restricting the size and type of bags and acceptable personal property to be brought into the venue.
“Ticket Transfer” shall mean the forwarding, distribution, transfer or sale of an Event Ticket or Tickets to any person, whom is an Original Purchaser, in any format, including via their Account Manager or Mobile Ticketing platform, where they are authorized to access those Tickets, or via any other third party platform, to another individual whom is not the Original Purchaser or from a Secondary Purchaser to another Secondary Purchaser. Sounders FC may at any time make any Ticket non-transferrable and disable any transfer feature within its Mobile Application or Ticket Agent mobile platform.
- General Terms. All sales are final. All Original Purchasers must review and confirm their selections before finalizing their purchase. Once submitted all Original Purchasers shall be obligated to pay the full price for all ticket selections appearing on their invoice, on the payment terms specified, or if available, as selected by Original Purchaser.
- Governing Law. By submitting selections for purchase, Original Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that these Policies and Conditions and all aspects of the relationship between Sounders FC and Original Purchaser regarding the acquisition, use and repurchase of a revocable ticket license shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws, and jurisdiction shall be situate in King County, Washington. Ticket Agent may have a different choice of law and jurisdiction imposed upon Original Purchaser which it will make available through its platform.
- Stadium Security and Entrance Requirements. All Ticket Holders acknowledge and agree that Lumen Field, Starfire Sports, MLS, US Soccer Federation and Sounders FC may at any time utilize, employ, change, alter, or amend security screening, ingress and egress and other safety and security policies, including the size, shape, and type of bags allowed inside and any items prohibited from any or all Events. For a current list of all prohibited items and for the then current bag and security policy please visit www.SoundersFC.com and/or the Lumen Field visitors page. In addition to security screenings, health screening policies may be developed and deployed to limit the spread of communicable disease, pathogen or virus, or as required by local authorities. Lumen Field, Starfire Sports and any other venue for a Sounders FC Event may refuse or deny entry to any person for any reason.
- League Ticket Policies. Sounders FC ticket Policies may be amended from time to time in order to comply with MLS, and/or Promoter rules regarding ticket purchases (collectively “League Rules”). If at any time League Rules related to ticket purchases conflict with Sounders FC ticketing policies and/or these Policies, then League Rules shall be controlling, which includes all additional policies or procedures governing ingress, egress, security, health screening or required Data or other information to be provided for entry.
- Ticket Holder Personality Release. All Ticket Holders hereby grant to Sounders FC, Century Link Field, , Major League Soccer, LLC, Soccer United Marketing LLC (“SUM”), and Promoters’ entities and their assignees or designees (“Rights Owners”) irrevocable permission in perpetuity and on behalf of their minor children or wards to use their photograph, video or audio recording, voice or likeness, to the extent captured during any Event and related activities including Soccer Celebration, March to the Match, promotional activities, pre-match/in-match/post-match experiences and all other in-Stadium activities, including any broadcast thereof, in whole or in part, including any derivatives thereof, in any media now in use or hereafter created , for any purpose whatsoever, including commercial purposes of Sounders FC, Century Link Field or MLS, USL or Promoter and their licenses, sponsors, promoters, advertisers and broadcasters. Parents or guardians can revoke this license to use the likeness, voice, photograph or audio or video recording of their minor children or legal dependents, provided that they do so in writing to Sounders FC, Attn: Minor Personality Rights, 159 South Jackson, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98104, specifying the incidence of use for which permission is revoked, and with sufficient identification of the subject and specific photo, video or audio used and contact information to provide Sounders FC an opportunity to reasonably comply with the request and certify its compliance.
- Ticket Holder Release/Hold Harmless/Back of Ticket Language. Each Ticket Holder hereby releases, discharges and agrees to hold harmless Sounders FC, Lumen Field, Starfire Sports Complex, First & Goal, Inc., MLS, SUM and the owners, managers, employees, agents, officers, successors, and contractors of each from and against any and all liability or claims, damages, injuries or harms to person or property that may arise now or in the future connected to the Events (“Released Claims”). Admission may be refused or Ticket Holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Sounders FC, MLS, SUM, Promoter, Facilities or their staff or agents, subject to refund, or without refund if the Ticket Holder is deemed to be disorderly, or fails to comply with these terms, the Lumen Field Fan Code of Conduct, Starfire Sports Code of Conduct, local, state or federal ordinances and laws, or any and all security measures at the sole and exclusive discretion of each. Any Ticker Holder deemed to not be in compliance with such security measures shall be required to present a valid form of identification upon request. Ticket Holder assumes all risks incident to the Events, before, during or after the Event and while in any portion of any Facility in which the Events are taking place, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players, by other people or by objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, and the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. Ticket Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. In the event that Ticket Holder is invited to participate in on-field activities before, during or after the Events, Ticket Holder likewise assumes all risks associated with such participation and shall comply with all directions and requests for Event staff. CERTAIN SEAT LOCATIONS IN THE FRONT ROWS OF SECTIONS OR SITUATED ON OR NEAR TO FIELD LEVEL MAY EXPERIENCE MORE INCIDENTS OF BALLS OR PLAYERS LEAVING THE FIELD OF PLAY AND ENTERING FAN SECTIONS.
- Single Match Ticket Resale, Transfer, and Donation Policy. Sounders FC is only responsible for initial ticket(s) distributed to Original Purchaser. Any and all fraudulent resales, double distributions, and invalid copies of barcodes presented at gates, in whatever form, are invalid for entry and may be refused by Sounders FC or rejected at the point of entry or ticket scan for an Event. Each Ticket Transfer or sale of a ticket through Sounders FC.com, Ticket Agent, and certain other third party secondary market sellers may generate a new, unique barcode associated with that ticket for that Event, which may invalidate any previously issued ticket barcode for the same seat(s). By instructing Sounders FC or Ticket Agent to forward, distribute, transfer or sell a ticket, you authorize Ticket Agent and Sounders FC to issue to the recipient a valid ticket complete with full rights due and owing to any valid Ticket Holder and to cancel and invalidate any ticket previously issued for the same seat at the same Event. Misuse of the transfer, resell, or forwarding features for all tickets may result in a revocation of your revocable ticket license. In addition, purposefully misrepresenting any seat location information by any Original Purchaser or Ticket Holder, through any platform may result in the revocation of the revocable ticket license for any future matches purchased by the same Account Holder. Sounders FC is not responsible for a misleading or purposely misrepresented seat location that is purchased on the secondary ticket resale market. Original Purchasers who are unable to use, resell or transfer their seats for any Event may donate their match tickets to Sounders FC community partners through www.SoundersFC.com/community or their Account Manager.
- Policy for Children. All children who have celebrated their third birthday are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to a Sounders FC match. Children under three years of age are not required to have a ticket, but are not guaranteed their own seat. Children whom are at least 16 years of age or older as of the date of the first match of the then-current regular season may have a Season Ticket transferred into their name pursuant to the terms and conditions regarding transfer of tickets.
- No Right to Transmit. Ticket Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account (in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of any Event for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Ticket Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit or sell (or aid in such activity) any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of any Event (the “Works”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ticket Holder agrees that by using at Ticket to enter the Facility, Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted Sounders FC and MLS an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Ticket Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Sounders FC and MLS (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Ticket Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
- Event Reschedule; Remedies. Should any Event or Events be rescheduled for any reason, any valid, unused, issued ticket shall either be honored for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent or the ticket shall be re-issued by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent, at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. No ticket for a Rescheduled Event shall be eligible for a Refund. All Ticket Purchasers shall automatically have the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent loaded into their Account, Ticket Agent Account Manager, or to their Mobile Ticketing stored ticket in the Seattle Sounders FC Mobile Application but may need to update the pass stored in their device’s “passbook” or “wallet” feature as the case may be. Should Sounders FC determine, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to reissue tickets for the Rescheduled Event, all reissued tickets will be sent to the address on file for the Original Purchaser, for all seats associated with that Account. Sounders FC is not responsible for shipping, forwarding or otherwise distributing reissued tickets to Secondary Purchasers or recipients of a Ticket Transfer who would not automatically receive these updates.
- Automatic Renewal/Pay As We Play. Original Purchasers of season tickets are automatically enrolled in Automatic Renewal and Pay As We Play. All terms and conditions regarding these enrollments shall be governed by the Sounders FC Alliance Member Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Event Cancellation; Remedies. Should an Event be Cancelled and not Rescheduled for any reason, the following shall apply. An Original Purchaser of a Single Match Purchase shall automatically receive a Refund for the Cancelled match. An Original Purchaser of a Mini-Plan Purchase shall receive a Refund pro-rata for the match or matches that is or are Cancelled. Sounders FC may provide Single Match Purchases or Mini-Plan Purchases an option for credit on account or exchange, at its exclusive discretion and control. Secondary Purchasers shall have no right to receive a Refund or credit for any cancelled matches from Sounders FC, and Sounders FC shall have no obligation whatsoever to Secondary Purchasers for a Cancelled Event. Refunds for Season Ticket Original Purchasers shall be governed by those Sounders FC Alliance Membership Rules, or for other like products, by the terms offered at the time of sale as the case may be.
- Event Disruption; Remedies. A Disrupted Event includes any Event that due to League Rules or local authorities less than 100% of the fixed seats in the venue can be utilized, or due to circumstances outside of Sounders FC’s control, an originally scheduled group of Events, including up to the entire season are truncated, reformatted, amended or modified by MLS. Should an Event be deemed Disrupted by Sounders FC, the following shall apply: (a) An Original Purchaser of a Single Match Purchase shall automatically receive a Refund for that Event; (b) An Original Purchaser of a Mini-Plan Purchase shall receive a Refund pro-rata for the Event or Events that are Disrupted; and (c) Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket or other like product shall be governed by the Sounders FC Alliance Membership Rules, or for other like products, by the terms offered at the time of sale as the case may be.
- Seat Demise. In certain circumstances it may become necessary for Sounders FC to close sections of a venue, rows within a venue or certain seats due to construction, League Rules, health and safety of fans, staff or players, security, match operations, or otherwise. In the event this occurs for any specific Event or a group of Events, the Original Purchaser of any effected Ticket product shall be contacted by Sounders FC to discuss all options.
- Ticket Brokers. At any time, it is determined that any Original Purchaser purchases any tickets on a Season Ticket, Mini-Plan or Single Ticket basis, with the intent to resell those tickets and is therefore operating, in Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion as a “Ticket Broker,” Sounders FC may suspend the Original Purchaser Account, suspend or revoke any outstanding unused tickets without Refund and prevent them from purchasing any new tickets in the future. Additionally, any Original Purchaser who attempts by act, omission, actions or effect to contravene these Ticket Policies and Conditions, this paragraph, or whom purposefully supplies false or misleading information to Sounders FC which tends to disguise the purchaser’s identity, may also be deemed a Ticket Broker and have their account immediately suspended and all unused tickets revoked, without Refund. Sounders FC reserves the right in its sole and exclusive discretion to prevent Ticket Broker’s from purchasing tickets for any Event in any combination (e.g. Season Tickets or Single Match Tickets). Sounders FC does not guarantee any ticket to any Event purchased from a Ticket Broker. In no event will a Ticket Broker be treated as an Original Purchaser under these terms, conditions and policies. This provision shall not effect the bonafide Ticket Transfers conducted by any Original Purchaser. All Tickets sold by a Ticket Broker shall remain subject to these Policies.
- Sitting and Standing Sections. Certain sections of the Facility may include fan experiences where fans typically stand for the entirety of the match. Sitting and standing sections are determined by historic experience and Sounders FC shall not provide any indication on any Ticket whether a section is sitting or standing, nor does Sounders FC make any warranty that any information with respect to designation of sections as sitting or standing on third party, Ticket Broker, Ticket Agent or other sites are accurate or correct. All Ticket Purchasers are advised to consult with Sounders FC representatives if sitting versus standing is of a concern before purchase. All sales from Sounders FC and Ticket Agent are final.
- ADA Compliant Seats. Lumen Field includes disabled seats (wheelchair convertible) and companion seats throughout the Facility at all price levels. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). All ADA rows are non-standing. Please contact Customer Service at Sounders FC to secure ADA seats for one or more Events at 1-877-MLS-GOAL (1-877-657-4625).
- Pitch Side Seats and Experience. MLS may make available to Sounders FC the possibility to sell Tickets and Sounders FC may sell Tickets to certain hospitality areas that include premium pitch side seating, or may otherwise provide access to pitch side areas to Ticket Holders in the form of surprise and delight and experiential opportunities. All Ticket Holders who are provided access to pitch side areas at any time are advised that those areas may include uneven or slippery surfaces, walking on turf field and concrete, may include stepping over cables, cords, and other infrastructure, and are uncovered and exposed to all weather elements. Additionally, ALL TICKET HOLDERS WHO ARE PROVIDED ACCESSS TO PITCH SIDE AREAS ASSUME ALL ADDITIONAL RISKS INCLUDING THE RISK OF INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY INCLUDING DEATH, AND SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONCUSSION, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH THAT ACCESS, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INCIDENCE OF SOCCER BALLS OR PLAYERS LEAVING THE FIELD OF PLAY AND ENTERING THE CURTILEGE SURROUNDING THE FIELD OF PLAY INCLUDING DESIGNATED PITCH SIDE AREAS.
- Group Ticket Purchases. Sounders FC may make available for one (1) or more Events special group ticket opportunities and pricing (“Group Tickets”). Sounders FC does not warrant that Group Tickets will be available in any specific quantity, section location or Event, and all Group Tickets are subject to inventory availability. Group Ticket leaders who purchase Group Tickets on behalf of a group hereby warrant that they have read these Terms and Conditions and are responsible for communicating all information provided by Sounders FC with respect to the Group Tickets experience to all members of their group, which may include the dispersal of tickets to each group member. All experiences associated with Group Tickets purchases are subject to availability and cancellation due to restricted access to certain portions of the Facility, team schedule changes or other circumstances outside the control of Sounders FC, and may not be replaced. Certain experiences associated with Group Tickets may require the execution of additional releases and waivers of liability and other rights. If so required, Sounders FC shall not be obligated to provide the experience to any member of the group who does not return a completed waiver and release. For purposes of Rescheduled, Cancelled or Disrupted Events, please contact your Group Ticket representative for more information on options available for using credit or issuance of a refund.