VOTE. EVERY. TIME.
Every person, voting in every election, is necessary to create stronger and more equitable communities. We ask you. We challenge you. We implore you to participate.
The General election is November 7! Make sure you are ready to make your voice heard.
- Register to vote. You can register to vote online or by mail until 8 days before an election or in-person through Election day.
- Make a vote plan. Thinking through when you’re going to vote, who you’re going to vote with (i.e. your family, a friend, etc), and how you’re going to return your ballot can help make sure that you get back your ballot back on time and make sure your voice is heard.
- Vote, and vote early! You should receive your ballot by October 18th. Once you have it, fill it out and return it right away. Don’t wait until Election Day! Find a vote center or a drop box online.
- If you lost or didn’t receive your ballot, you can print yours online! Just make sure to follow the instructions closely and then you can return by drop box or by mail – no stamp needed.
- Track your ballot. You took the time to vote and return your ballot. Now, make sure that your ballot counted and be confident on Election Day that your voice was heard.
King County Elections' customer service is available in over 170 languages! Call at 206-296-VOTE for assistance.