2023 Alliance Member Return Ticket Program
Introducing our Alliance Member Return Ticket Credit program. Our most fan-friendly benefits ever.
Alliance Members can return up to 7 matches from their membership tickets until 12:00 PM PT the day before a match for Return Ticket Credit. All returns are 100% variable value, allowing you ultimate flexibility when you cannot make a match.
Alliance Members can log into their Account Manager, select the match they want to receive Return Ticket Credit for, and press return. Members can also now return parking and Verizon Lounge food vouchers for credit.
Instructions on returning your tickets
Here is how you can return your tickets through our Return Ticket Program.
For iPhone users:
Please make sure you are signed into Account Manager on the Sounders FC mobile app.
- Open the ticket for the match you want to return in the SFC app.
- Click "More Ticket Actions" at the bottom.
- Select "Return."
- Select the seats you would like to return, then hit "Continue."
- Click “Return for Ticket Return Credit" and hit "Continue."
For Android and other non-iPhone users:
Please make sure that you are logged in to Account Manager via Desktop or a Mobile web browser.
- Go to the "My Events" tab.
- Click "Select Event" for the match you want to return.
- Click “MORE” and select “RETURN”.
- Select which seats you would like to return then hit "Continue".
- Click “Return for Ticket Return Credit" Review and click "Submit".
2023 Return Ticket Credit Rules
- Alliance Member Return For Credit. All Alliance Members in good standing are eligible to participate in the RTP during the 2023 season. Up to 7 Events purchased in the Season Ticket Package are eligible for return. Other tickets for other Events purchased throughout the season, or pursuant to the Pay As We Play Program are not eligible, unless otherwise specifically identified.
- Value of Credit. The amount of credit for any individual Ticket may vary by Event depending upon the classification of the match and the value for the Ticket(s) returned for that classification of match. Alliance Members will be able to see the ticket value for each Event in Account Manager.
- Credit Accumulation. Up to 7 Events can be returned for Credit through the RTP. Credit through the RTP will accumulate on Account Holder’s account separately from other credit which may be generated due to other programs or Ticket Policies and may not be combined.
- Process for Return. Alliance Members who are in good standing, and paid in full for their 2023 Season Ticket Package, may return up to 7 Events no later than 12 PM PT the day prior to the published match date. After that deadline, no returns through the RTP will be accepted. To return an event, the Account Holder can select the “return”” function through Ticketmaster Account Manager interface. Once a return is selected and processed through Account Manager or through a Sounders FC representative it is unreversible and final.
- Use of Credit. Credit accumulated through the Return Ticket Program can be used to purchase any ticket product through MLS Regular Season, including in any ticket class. For example, an Alliance Member with season tickets located in section 125 could use credit to purchase tickets in the Club Level. Credit shall be applied against the then current single match price for the specific match that the Account Holder is purchasing. Once credit generated through the RTP is used to purchase new tickets, it shall be exhausted and removed from Account. Other Events including League Events and CONCACAF or other competitions may or may not be eligible for purchase through use of RTP credit, at Sounders FC sole and exclusive discretion to determine. Credit accumulated in 2023 through the RTP will also be eligible to be used for 2024 Season Ticket Renewals and must be used on or before December 15, 2023. All unused credit that remains on file after December 15, 2023, will be liquidated.
Where you can use your Return Ticket Credit
Take a look at the season schedule, figure out which matches you cannot attend this season, and go through the Return Ticket Program process for those matches to get credit. Here are some examples of how you can apply your Return Ticket Credit throughout the season:
- Buy additional single match tickets to our rivalry matches so all of your friends can come
- Get a suite for your birthday or just because
- Return two tickets for one match and get four together for another match and bring the whole family
- Upgrade your seats for a match to Pitchside or all-inclusive premium seats (while still available)
- Bring your whole soccer team to a match for a group outing
Got a lot of Return Ticket Credit to use? If you are interested in using your credit to upgrade to a suite, fill out this form HERE.