UPDATED POLICIES FOR COVID-19
EFFECTIVE MARCH 2021
All ticket purchasers make their purchases subject to the Seattle Sounders FC 2021 Ticket Purchase Terms, which govern all ticket purchases for Seattle Sounders FC events (Ticket Purchase Policies). In addition, 2021 Alliance Membership Rules provide additional policies, terms and conditions affecting season ticket holders (Alliance Membership Rules). Additional rules, FAQs, Know Before You Go, Fan Guides, etc. may be posted on www.SoundersFC.com at any time or provided to an Original Purchaser prior to any Event.
The following represent additional terms and conditions governing the purchase of a ticket or tickets to any Event while the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and/or the State of Washington and/or King County and/or the City of Seattle have adopted rules, policies, or restrictions affecting spectators at Events, including but not limited to: physical distancing of seating locations, restrictions on full capacity, requirements with respect to health, hygiene and disease prevention generally.
All tickets shall be electronic in 2021 and no paper tickets will be permitted or printed. Lumen Field will remain a cashless venue and certain concessions or other points of sale may be touchless.
MLS Fan Health Promise
In order to help mitigate the risk of transmission of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) and other contagious illnesses, Ticket Holder agrees to the following:
Stay-at-home: Ticket Holder agrees that neither Ticket Holder, nor anyone in Ticket Holder’s “Ticket Pod” (as that term is defined below), will attend any Event if any one or more of the following is true for any member of the Ticket Holder’s group on the day of such Event:
- Within the 14 days prior to the Event, Ticket Holder has (or any person in Ticket Holder’s party or with whom Holder has had close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the 48 hours prior to the Event, Holder has (or any person in Holder’s party or with whom Holder has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or Health Canada, as applicable) or any Communicable Disease;
- Within the 14 days prior to the Event, Holder has (or any person in Holder’s party or with whom Holder has had close contact has) traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19 or any Communicable Disease.
“Communicable Disease” as used herein is COVID-19, any strains, variants, or mutations thereof, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, and/or any other communicable and/or infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof.
RESALE TERMS AND POD INTEGRITY
All tickets will be sold in “Ticket Pods” which will be individual units of tickets (between 1 and 6 tickets), that must be purchased together. Ticket Pods must be used by members of the same household or permissible quarantining unit, as permitted by local health authorities. An Original Purchaser or any Secondary Purchaser must purchase all tickets in a pod as offered for sale. All Ticket Holders, on their behalf and on behalf of any individuals accompanying them consistent with the Ticket Pods policies, including minors, agrees to comply with all terms and conditions presented at the time of purchase not specifically enumerated herein, including without limitation (1) terms that mandate or prescribe the quantity of tickets available to be purchased, (2) additional requirements regarding those accompanying individuals, and (3) terms regarding the resale or transfer of tickets. Where ticket transfer is permitted, all tickets in a Ticket Pod must be transferred as a single unit, and the transferee may be required to create an account with Account Manager, and automatically accepts these terms and conditions, including the Health Promise above.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, Lumen Field and/or any local health authority may require certain health and safety measures as conditions of entry, including pre-arrival questionnaires, temperature screenings, or day of match Covid-19 rapid testing for any or all portions of the Stadium. All Ticket Holders acknowledge and agree to undertake these measures as a reasonable condition precedent to being allowed to enter the Stadium and attend matches and all individuals attending within a Ticket Pod must individually undertake any such measures. In addition, Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, Lumen Field, and/or local health authorities may impose additional health and safety measures while attending the match, including mask wearing, timed arrivals or exits, cashless and touchless technologies, or any other health and safety measures. All health and safety measures adopted at any time shall become part of the official Code of Conduct and part of the “Terms” applying to all Ticket Holders and minors accompanying any Ticket Holder.
All Ticket Holders are reminded that the following shall continue to apply:
Ticket Holder and any accompanying minors, whether or not they have their own Ticket (collectively “Ticket Holder”) agrees that: (a) admission is contingent upon Ticket Holder’s agreement to these terms and conditions as well as the Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Terms available at https://www.soundersfc.com/content/seattle-sounders-fc-ticket-policies and at https://www.mlssoccer.com/fan-code-of-conduct (collectively, the “Terms”); (b) admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Seattle Sounders FC, MLS, and/or CenturyLink Field (collectively “Management”), without refund; (c) Ticket Holder and Ticket Holder’s belongings may be searched upon entry, prohibited items may be confiscated and Ticket Holder waives all claims relating to such search and/or confiscation; and (d) Management may impose health and safety screening or attestations required for entry and/or security measures including limitations on what belongings or the type, size and material thereof are permitted at the Event.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELATED TO COVID-19
Ticket Holder on behalf of themselves and all accompanying minors, voluntarily assumes all risks, hazards and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, including without limitation the risk of contracting COVID-SARS2 aka Covid-19 or any other communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players, by other people or by objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, and the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. Ticket Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers The Ticket Holder will not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account, in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data, any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event (the “Works”) for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ticket Holder agrees that by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted Management an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Ticket Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Management (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Ticket Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law. All sales are final. Seattle Sounders FC reserves the right not to replace or honor lost, destroyed, duplicate or duplicated, counterfeit or stolen tickets. The Ticket Holder may not use this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the express written consent of Management. THE DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT AS WELL AS THE OPPONENT ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE MLS OR EVENT PROMOTER IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, OR AS A RESULT OF OTHER ACTIONS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE MLS’ OR PROMOTER’S CONTROL WITHOUT REFUND. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF TICKET HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND. IF GAME OR EVENT IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS A REFUND OR CREDIT OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE TICKET. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, THIS TICKET SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT EACH AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF ANY MINOR IS ACCOMPANYING A TICKET HOLDER TO ANY MATCH, TICKET HOLDER IS DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THIS ARBIGRATION CLAUSE ON BEHALF OF SUCH MINOR(S) AS EITHER, THEIR PARRENT OR GUARDIAN, OR, AS THE AUTHORIZED AGENT OF THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN. IF TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT OR TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT WISH OR IS NOT PERMITTED OR ABLE TO MAKE AN AGREEMENT ON BEAHALF OF ANY INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPANYING THEM WITH RESPECT TO THIS CLAUSE, TICKET HOLDER AND ALL ACCOMPANYING INDIVIDUALS IN THEIR TICKET POD MUST LEAVE OR MUST NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
SUSPENSION OF CERTAIN BENEFITS AND TERMS
Sounders FC and/or Major League Soccer and/or Lumen Field reserve the right to suspend, alter, or change certain rights and benefits for Alliance Members during the 2021 season, including but not limited to, closing or altering certain hospitality, concession, or premium gathering areas; limiting, restricting or managing the circulation or travel to and from seats including elevators; suspending certain programs like ticket transfer, seat designation, ticket exchange, ticket donations, etc., and requiring health screening measures.
ABBREVIATED 2021 ADDITIONAL PURCHASE TERMS:
Additional terms and conditions apply to any purchase during the 2021 MLS season, in addition to 2021 Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Policies and 2021 Alliance Membership Terms. All Ticket Holders agree to the MLS Fan Health Promise, to additional health and safety measures, including additional screening, which may be updated at any time, Ticket Pods and restrictions on transfer, resale, as may be updated at any time, and other policies and procedures that may be updated at any time. Please see the FAQs to know before you buy and know before you go.
- Ticket Purchases. All tickets, entry and access to Events including all Season Ticket Purchases shall be governed by the 2021 Seattle Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Terms (“Policies”). All Definitions and provisions of the Policies shall apply to all Season Tickets and their Original Purchasers, and all Ticket Holders. Sounders FC reserves the right to change, amend, update or republish these Ticket Policies at any time.
- Alliance Membership and Season Tickets. All Original Purchasers of Season Tickets shall be Alliance Members, which may entitle the Original Purchaser, their Seat Designees (as defined below), and other guests or family members to certain benefits, exclusive opportunities and other goods or services made available to members annually by Sounders FC. A “Season Ticket” package shall include tickets to all Events which are designated by Sounders FC, annually as part of the series of matches constituting the regular season, excluding playoff matches and other non-MLS matches. All MLS playoff matches and additional Events which are not designated as part of the Season Ticket package will be made available for purchase at an additional, incremental match by match or series by series cost, as part of the Pay-As-We-Play Program (described below).. All Original Purchasers of a Season Ticket package and any Seat Designee (as that term is defined below) who is permitted to access and manage a season ticket for one or more seats for all Events shall be a Season Ticket Member. Season Tickets shall be issued in one or more formats valid for entry at Original Purchaser’s election during the Renewal Period (as defined below). All Season Ticket Account Holders shall be able to access and manage their tickets electronically through the Official Sounders FC ticketing partner account interface (“Account Manager”), request a MatchPass magnetic strip card which may be scanned for entry at all Events, paper ticket stock (upon request during the Renewal Period and for a $25.00 surcharge) and/or print a PDF image of each ticket for each Event. All Tickets shall be issued up the payment in full or the then most current and up to date installment of a payment plan arising under an invoice for the Tickets, Parking (as defined below) and Food and Beverage (as defined below), together with any taxes, fees and service charges described therein (“Invoice”)
- Seat Designees. Any individual seat purchased as a Season Ticket may be designated for another individual whom is at least 16 years of age as of the date of the first regular season match in the season (“Seat Designee”). Seat Designee may be afforded some of the rights offered to Original Purchaser of Season Tickets, however, only the Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket package shall be provided all of the rights subject to the license and as contained in the Policies and elsewhere in these Season Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- General Terms. All sales are final and no refunds will be processed after the close of the Renewal Period (as defined below) or the close of any relevant Opt-Out Period (as defined below), except as otherwise defined herein. All Original Purchasers are advised to annually review their Renewal Invoice (as defined below) during the Renewal Period (as defined below) and/or review an Invoice provided as part of the Pay-As-We-Play Program and relevant Opt-Out Period (as defined below). Once the Renewal Period or any Opt-Out Period closes, all invoices shall be deemed submitted and accepted and all Original Purchasers shall be obligated to pay the full price for all ticket selections appearing on the relevant Invoice.
- Data and Privacy. All data collected by Sounders FC connected to purchases of Season Tickets shall be subject to Major League Soccer Data Privacy and Security Policy (http://www.mlssoccer.com/privacy-policy). In addition, by purchasing an Alliance Membership, Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC to use information contained in Account Manager for the purpose of contacting Original Purchaser with respect to his or her account, to provide special offers, to ask for feedback and for any other Season Tickets Account related reason. Certain email communications, pertaining to the administration of the Season Tickets Account, the fulfillment, management or administration of Season Tickets benefits or exclusive rights and offers, and/or to communicate about specific Events, renewals, account updates, legally required messaging and disclosures, and match day related information are collectively considered “Account Administrative Communications.” Original Purchaser and/or Seat Designee hereby consents and agrees to receive all Account Administrative Communications and further acknowledges and agrees that continued receipt of Account Administrative Communications is a required component to maintain a valid Season Tickets Account. In the event that Original Purchaser or Seat Designee amends their privacy settings, email receipt preferences, or the like in a manner which prevents the receipt of Account Administrative Communications, Sounders FC shall not be liable in the event that said Original Purchaser or Seat Designee subsequently misses necessary information regarding their Season Tickets Account, including the communication of deadlines for opting-out of any Renewal Period or Opt-Out Period (as those terms are defined below). Original Purchaser further authorizes Sounders FC to share personal and non-personal information with Sounders FC’s Ticket Agent for the purpose of servicing Original Purchaser’s account. Sounders FC may additionally use non-personal and non-personally identifiable information of a biographic or demographic nature as pooled with the same or similar data from other Season Ticket Members for purpose of analysis, to improve the service, systems and products offered by Sounders FC. By purchasing Season Tickets, Original Purchaser opts in to receive promotional emails from Sounders FC and Major League Soccer, LLC, which may include the promotion of partner products or services, unless Original Purchaser subsequently opts-out of receiving such emails by following the information contained therein.
- Transfer of Alliance Member Tickets To Children. Children whom are at least 16 years of age or older as of the date of the first match of the then-current regular season may have a Season Ticket transferred into their name pursuant to the terms and conditions regarding Transfer (as described below) or be made a Seat Designee by an Original Purchaser of Season Tickets.
- Event Reschedule; Remedies. Should any Event or Events be rescheduled for any reason, all valid, unused, issued tickets for the Event(s) shall either be honored for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent or the ticket shall be re-issued by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent, at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. No ticket for a Rescheduled Event shall be eligible for a Refund, however may be exchanged pursuant to the Exchange policies described below. All Season Tickets Original Purchasers shall automatically have the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent loaded into their Account Manager.
- Event Cancellation and Remedies. Should an Event be Cancelled and not Rescheduled, an Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket Purchase shall be entitled to a credit in the amount of the full-face value of the pro rata Event ticket price for all seats on the Account first, towards the next Pay-As-We-Play Event arising in the then current season, then or if none, then towards the balance of the Season Ticket Purchase for the 2022 season. In addition, to these remedies, Sounders FC may make available exclusive opportunities to use credit for cancelled Events toward trading for additional tickets to other matches, upselling into premium spaces, or to take advantage of other exclusive opportunities. In the event that Original Purchaser, ends any calendar year with credit on file, a Sounders FC representative shall contact Original Purchaser to discuss all options, including a refund to the card on file, if requested.
- Event Disruption and Remedies. If an Event is Disrupted as described in the Ticket Policies, then Alliance Members shall be entitled to the following additional opportunities:
- Less Than 100% Capacity: For any Event which must occur with less than 100% capacity due to League Rule or at the direction of local authorities, then all Alliance Members shall have a pro-rata credit placed on file for that match in their Account. Sounders FC shall create a new seating manifest in compliance with the applicable rules. All Alliance Members shall have an equal opportunity to purchase tickets, in a manner to be determined by Sounders FC, in that new, limited manifest for the effected Event. For any Alliance Member that purchases tickets in this manner will automatically have their credit applied to this purchase.
- Truncated/Amended Season Schedule. The 2021 Alliance Membership includes 18 matches. In the event that less than 18 home matches are played in the 2021 season, Alliance Members shall automatically receive credit on the account for any number of matches less than 18 played during 2021.
- Club Food Packages. Sounders FC may make available on an annual basis for all or some Season Ticket Members pre-purchased food packages which shall be made available for some or all matches and at the levels annually designated by Sounders FC (“Food Packages”). When made available, Season Ticket Purchasers may have the option to purchase Food Packages in full for the entire upcoming season only, payable as a separate line item charge on the Season Ticket Purchase invoice. If Original Purchaser has elected to pay their Season Ticket Purchase in installments, all elected Food Packages shall likewise be due and payable in the same number of installments on the same schedule. All renewal invoices provided during the Renewal Period (as defined below) shall include the same Food Packages as purchased by the Season Ticket Original Purchaser during the then current season, unless said Original Purchaser amends their preferences during renewal. All newly purchased Food Packages (those purchased by an Original Purchaser for the first time in the current Renewal Process) are subject to availability and will not be confirmed by Sounders FC until the end of the Renewal Period and are not guaranteed until such Food Package is paid in full. Each Food Package shall be charged per-person, per-season. Sounders FC reserves the right to issue separate Food Package passes/vouchers/tickets or encode the access data for Food Packages on the same format selected by the Original Purchaser for receipt of their Season Tickets. Each pass, regardless of format shall be eligible for one use per match. Any purchased but unused passes shall not be refunded, and shall expire at the conclusion of food service for that match. Season Ticket Members who purchase a Food Package shall present, redeem, scan and/or surrender the pass/voucher/ticket upon request at the time of entry. Each pass shall only permit one (1) person entry into the dining areas. Sounders FC makes no warranty that any Food Package offered or food served shall accommodate all dietary needs or restrictions. Sounders FC does not guarantee the availability of any specific food items, and Original Purchaser acknowledges that menu and offerings may change at any time without notice. All Food Package purchasers further release and hold harmless Sounders FC, together with its employees, owners, and officers from and against any liability, damage, claim, harm arising from food borne illness, allergic reaction or other illness as a result of consuming food items pursuant to the purchase of Food Packages.
- Parking. Sounders FC may make available on an annual basis for all or some Season Ticket Members pre-purchased season long parking passes for specific locations for all home matches played at Lumen Field. When made available, Season Ticket Purchasers must purchase the entire season, which shall be payable in installments in addition to the purchase of Event Tickets and Food Packages, if any. All renewal invoices provided during the Renewal Period (as defined below) shall include the same parking as purchased by the Season Ticket Original Purchaser during the then current season, unless said Original Purchaser amends their preferences during renewal. Parking passes are single use for the specified Event, and unused passes shall not be Refunded and shall be void at the conclusion of the Event for which they are issued. In addition, all parking passes constitute separate revocable licenses and all individuals parking vehicles pursuant to an Sounders FC issued pass agree to be bound by the parking operator terms and conditions. Further, Sounders FC shall assume no liability for any damage to person or property as a result of parking in any garage or parking lot pursuant to a parking pass. Tailgating is not permitted except where specifically designated. Sounders FC and its agents and assigns reserve the right to implement additional, temporary or permanent additional security and safety screening procedures and restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Access to certain parking areas, lots or portions thereof may be limited or restricted on an Event by Event basis, outside the control of Sounders FC, however all parking passes shall be honored at the replacement locations communicated to the Primary Account Holder in advance of the effected Event. All replacement locations will be the closest comparable location and price code. Height and vehicle size restrictions may apply and Sounders FC makes no warranty, express or implied regarding the suitability of any vehicle for parking in any lot or garage for which a parking pass may be sold by Sounders FC.
- Renewals and Payment Policies. All Alliance Members, whose accounts are in good standing, and provided that Original Purchaser and all Ticket Holders have materially complied with the Policies and these Rules, shall be automatically renewed on an annual basis for the same Season Tickets, Food Packages and parking as the then-current season (“Automatic Renewal”) for the next league season through Sounders FC’s annual renewal process (“Renewal Process”). During a period designated annually by Sounders FC, (“Renewal Period”), Original Purchaser will receive an Invoice detailing all existing seat locations, parking passes, food and beverage and associated taxes and fees will be provided to Original Purchaser (“Renewal Invoice”) and will include the current fees for each item therein as well as the available installment payment plans and methods of payment. The Renewal Process shall include all procedures, processes, information requests and updates designated by Sounders FC in order to repurchase the same seats, together with all activities, elections, confirmations, selections, communications and transactions which arise during the Renewal Period. Season Ticket Purchaser is responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date all required information, including but not limited to email and mailing addresses with Sounders FC and through their Sounders FC Account Manager.
- If no changes are made during the Renewal Period, the Automatic Renewal for all items contained in the Renewal Invoice on the first date after the close of the Renewal Period.
- Sounders FC reserves the right to change, at its discretion and control, on an annual basis the information required to maintain an Alliance Member Ticket Account and will communicate all required information to Original Purchaser as part of the Renewal Process. Renewals will not be completed unless and until all required information is provided by the Season Ticket Member. Any Renewals not completed during the Renewal Process may result in tickets for all seats to be returned to the general ticket inventory that can be sold by Sounders FC through any channel. No Account which has been determined to be a Ticket Broker shall be eligible for the Renewal Process.
- Unless changes are made during the Renewal Period, and Original Purchaser does not opt-out during the Renewal Period, the Renewal will be processed by automatically defaulting to the payment plan and number of installments selected by Original Purchaser for the then-current season.
- The Renewal Process cannot be completed without a fully processed payment accepted by Original Purchaser’s banking institution for the balance of the Renewal Invoice or the first installment thereof. Additionally, for any Season Ticket Purchase conducted on an installment basis a current, unexpired and authorized credit card or bank account information must be kept on file with Ticket Agent. Sounders FC does not store any payment information for any Alliance Member.
- No Tickets shall be issued until either the entire outstanding Renewal Invoice is paid in full by the Original Purchaser on the payment plan selected.
- By electing to pay in full, Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to process the full Renewal Invoice amount, on the first day following the close of the Renewal Period.
- By electing an installment payment plan in the Renewal Process, you give Sounders FC and Ticket Agent permission to automatically charge the credit card on file with the then current installment amount due, on the dates identified on the Renewal Invoice
- In the event that Original Purchaser’s credit card on file is not valid, and the first installment charge cannot be processed, Sounders FC shall only be obligated to make one (1) good faith attempt to reach the Original Purchaser to secure updated information prior to the affected seats being released back to available inventory for sale by Sounders FC. Original Purchaser is obligated to maintain a valid and current payment information on file at all times with Ticket Agent in order to keep their Account in good standing.
- If at any time Original Purchaser fails to make an installment payment for any reason, their Account will be suspended by Sounders FC and they shall be required to make their Account current prior to being able to access any Tickets or Alliance Member Events, including the right to secure seats pursuant to the Pay-As-We-Play program, purchase additional single match tickets, or utilize other Alliance Member benefits (“Suspended Account”). Sounders FC reserves the right to revoke and hold issued Tickets for any Suspended Account and shall have no liability to a bonafide Secondary Purchaser of any Tickets in a Suspended Account which Sounders FC shall be entitled to hold invalid.
- By electing an installment payment plan, pursuant to Section 205.10(d) of the Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA), Alliance Member hereby authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge them the full value of the Ticket Purchase price, plus the cost of parking or Food Packages, if any are selected, plus any taxes or fees associated with the purchase as described on the Renewal Invoice in the number of installments selected by them as indicated on the Season Ticket invoice provided during the Renewal Process or other invoice for Pay-As-We-Play matches and accepted by Original Purchaser; and further waives the right to receive any additional notice of such preauthorized charge(s); and further authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge their account at a variable amount dependent upon the number and class of seats purchased, the number of installments (between 2 and 6) selected and whether or not the Purchaser has added Food Packages and/or a Parking Pass(es) to their purchase. This preauthorization shall remain in effect until cancelled in writing by sending notice to: Sounders FC—Alliance Member EFT Hold 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 200 Seattle, Washington 98104 Please allow three (3) business days from actual receipt of notice to process request.
- Applicability and Enforceability. All Renewals, whether conducted over the phone, in the mail, in person or through an electronic interface shall be subject to these same Rules. No renewal shall be considered complete without an attestation by the Alliance Member that they agree to be bound by these Alliance Membership Rules and Ticket Purchase Terms. Acceptance, acknowledgement and consent to be bound by these Policies shall be deemed binding upon Alliance Member upon the date the first payment is made by Original Purchaser following the Renewal Period and continue until the conclusion of the 2021 season.
- Temporary or Permanent Demise of Seat Location. In the event an Alliance Member’s seat or seats are Demised for one or more Events, Sounders FC shall make all reasonable effort to offer the same or most similar ticket available, in the same ticket price code, where available. There is no guarantee that Season Ticket member will be able to sit in the same section, row or part of the stadium. Legacy Pricing (as defined below) will be honored for all Alliance Members, if relocation is necessary due to Demised Seats. However, Original Purchaser is not guaranteed relocated seats in the same price tier as Demised Seats (eg. each part of the stadium has a different seating category price associated, but also a Legacy Price in that seat category—a higher overall seating category will have a higher Legacy Price) and Original Purchaser shall be responsible to pay any difference in a more expensive price code, and shall pay less for any less expensive price code as a result of relocation.
- Seat Relocation/Additional Seats. At the conclusion of the Renewal Period, all renewed accounts shall automatically have the first opportunity to move their seat(s) or add additional seats from any open inventory before that inventory is made available to new purchasers (“Seat Relocation”). During the Seat Relocation period, which will be communicated to all renewed accounts, Original Purchaser shall be provided an appointment day and time based upon the length of time their active, continuous, uninterrupted account has been open for the same seats, and may relocate any or all of their seats to another section, row or price level of tickets. Upon electing relocation, Original Purchaser shall be required to pay the price of the ticket(s) for their new seat(s) location, if any. During the Seat Relocation period, Season Ticket Purchasers may also be offered the opportunity to purchase additional seats. The difference between the price of the old seats and relocated seats shall be due and payable and/or refunded upon confirmation of the seat relocation, as the case may be, and paid in the same number of installments selected or accepted during the Renewal Process. To the extent an Alliance Member elects to relocate, add or change seats during the Seat Relocation period which would alter the total amount due under their Renewal Invoice (by either increase or decrease), Sounders FC shall provide a new Renewal Invoice which will take into account the amounts paid to date (if any) and adjust the outstanding payment plan installment schedule to reflect the new total. This updated Renewal Invoice shall not effect any pre-authorized credit charges and the new amounts arising shall be deemed pre-authorized pursuant to and consistent with the other terms of these Policies. Priority in selecting Seat Relocation shall be based upon how long an Account Holder has held his/her Account (must be consecutive seasons with season tickets on the Account). Original Purchasers who are entitled to receive Legacy Pricing shall be eligible for the applicable Legacy Pricing rate for the same number of their relocated seat(s) ,. Legacy Pricing for added seats is not available and added seats will be charged at the then current rate for Season Tickets.
- Season Ticket Sharing and Revocation. Ticket sharing allows an Original Purchaser of Season Tickets to share one (1) or more of their tickets in any form, for a specific Event or Events or for the entire season as a Seat Designees through the Original Purchaser’s Account Manager (including the Sounders FC Mobile Application). Once so designating and sharing a ticket with another individual, that recipient is granted full rights to entry for that Event or Events, and specifically for Seat Designees to manage the ticket(s) shared as a Season Ticket Member. However, Original Purchaser shall retain all rights to direct management, including the revocation of a designation or assignment of each single seat and ticket in the Season Tickets associated with their Sounders FC Account. Sounders FC will process an Original Purchaser’s revocation of shared rights upon request to Original Purchaser’s Sounders FC customer service representative. Any tickets shared via Sounders FC’s Mobile Ticketing platform utilizing the mobile device’s wallet, passbook or the like may require the issuance of new barcodes for the remaining matches in the then-current season. Ticket transfer and Seat Designation may not carry over to the following season. No ticket can be permanently shared through Seat Designation with a child under the age of 16. Sharing or Season Tickets under this paragraph on a season basis does not entitle the recipient designee to direct any management of the Account during the Renewal Process. In the event that an Original Purchaser wishes to permanently transfer one or more tickets to such recipient designee, such transfer may only occur during the Renewal Process, must conform with the Ticket Transfer Policies and must be confirmed in writing by the Original Purchaser prior to confirmation and transfer by Sounders FC.
- Pay As We Play Program. All Alliance Members, in good standing, shall be automatically enrolled in the Pay As We Play program (“Pay-As-We-Play Program”) to purchase any tickets for any Events which fall outside the designated season ticket package and which may include one or more rounds of competition depending upon team performance in the categories described below. All Pay As We Play invoices will be generated on an Event by Event or category of Events basis at one or more times during the year. Each Original Purchaser shall be sent the Invoice along with the time period for reviewing the Invoice and opting out of that particular Invoice and tickets associated with the Event or Events therein (“Opt-Out Period”). Original Purchaser authorizes Sounders FC and Ticket Agent to charge their credit card on file with Ticket Agent in their Account Manager on the first date immediately following each Opt-Out Period for the full Invoice amount in one lump sum (unless a payment plan is offered through the invoice). All Invoices generated during any Opt-Out Period shall be for the same seats in the Original Purchaser’s Account for the then-current season, and the Invoice shall list the per seat price for all associated Events. Opting out of any specific Invoice during any Opt-Out Period shall release Original Purchaser’s Tickets for the associated Event(s) back to Sounders FC for sale as part of general single match inventory for the Event or Events. If multiple Events are offered, for example all home MLS Playoff matches, once opting-out of the first Event in the series, Original Purchaser shall be opted out for all remaining Events in the series, including for example later rounds of competition, like the Western Conference Finals, and shall not be guaranteed any subsequent opportunity to purchase tickets on a single match basis.
- Verification of Data. By making any Season Ticket Purchase, the Original Purchaser for those tickets warrants that all Data and information provided to Sounders FC over the phone, via mail, in person, or through an electronic interface is accurate and correct. All required information must be provided to complete Season Ticket Purchase. This includes Data which must be provided to Ticket Agent including a valid and current credit card. Sounders FC shall not be liable for any damage caused by or arising out of processing any charge against any credit card on file with Ticket Agent for an Original Purchaser, in its normal course of business related to ticket purchases, including but not limited to declined charges and bank holds.
- Legacy Pricing Rights. Certain Season Ticket Member Accounts, which originated and have been renewed continuously in the same number of seats since 2009 are eligible for a reduced Season Ticket price (“Legacy Pricing”). Legacy Pricing is not transferrable and is associated only with the specific original Sounders FC Account and Original Purchaser of that Account. Upon transfer or abandonment by an Original Purchaser, the Legacy Pricing benefit will cease. Original Purchasers who acquire any additional seats as part of Seat Relocation, may not be eligible to Legacy Pricing Rights for those new seats, except at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. Individuals who have received tickets from an Original Purchaser whom may have had Legacy Pricing rights through permitted transfer or Seat Designation, are not eligible to receive Legacy Pricing upon taking over one (1) or more seats and establishing their own Sounders FC Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Original Purchasers may transfer their Legacy Pricing Rights to any member of their immediate family, defined as children, siblings, parents, spouses, and domestic partners.
- Club Level and Premium Tickets. Certain price levels of tickets grant Ticket Holders access to premium areas of the Event venue, including Club Level, and in some cases field access or access to hospitality areas not available except to those with access passes or credentials (“Premium Ticket Holders”). In addition to all other Policies and Terms and Conditions, Premium Ticket Holders agree that under no circumstances shall they permit other individuals who are not Premium Ticket Holders to access the premium areas of the Event venue. Sounders FC and Lumen Field reserves the right at any time to change, alter or amend any and all polices related to access to, ingress/egress and behavior within Premium Ticket Holder areas, including as may arise on an Event by Event basis. Sounders FC makes no guarantee that all amenities in Premium Ticket Holder areas will be the same for every Event.
- Alliance Member Ticket Exchange Program. All Full Season Ticket Alliance Members who are Original Purchasers in good standing and current in all installment payments for a Season Ticket package, and does not otherwise have a Suspended Account may be eligible to participate in the Alliance Member Ticket Exchange Program (“Ticket Exchange”). The Ticket Exchange allows an Original Purchaser to make a minimum of three (3) exchange transactions in the 2021 season. Ticket Exchange transactions include exchanging some or all tickets to any match to another eligible match for exchange. Each such exchange of some or all of the Tickets from any Event to a new Event shall count as one (1) exchange. Sounders FC reserves the right to declare Events ineligible for Ticket Exchange at any time, or to set other terms and conditions governing the Ticket Exchange program at any time. All exchanges are subject to available inventory. Original Purchaser will be responsible pay the difference for the then current price when exchanging into a higher category Tickets. All exchanges must be processed by Original Purchaser contacting his or her representative via phone or email. If you have purchased parking passes or inclusive food options on a full season basis, those items will transfer with tickets when all tickets on the account are included in an individual Ticket Change transaction. If tickets are split across two or more matches, Original Purchaser may elect where to allocate the parking pass, purchased food will transfer separately with each Ticket. Tickets from a single Event split and exchanged into two new Events, will count as two (2) Ticket Exchange transactions.
- All exchanges must be processed at least two business days prior to the match you are attempting to exchange into or out of, whichever is earlier.
- No fee will be charged for Ticket Exchange, but Original Purchaser shall be responsible for any difference if exchanging Tickets into a higher price code.
- Alliance Member Referral Program. All Full Season Ticket Alliance Members who are Original Purchasers in good standing and current in all installment payments for a Season Ticket package, and does not otherwise have a Suspended Account are eligible to participate in the Alliance Member Referral Program (“Referral Program”). All eligible Alliance Members shall receive a credit per seat referred, to their Account in the event they refer a new Alliance Member who purchases a Full Season Ticket package for the 2021 season. All credit amount shall be set by Sounders FC and communicated to Alliance Members in advance. The Referral Program will automatically close when Sounders FC ceases to sell new Alliance Memberships or Full Season Ticket packages annually, whichever comes first. All credits will be issued when the new Alliance Member includes the full name of the referring Alliance Member at the time of their purchase and the new Alliance Member has paid for at least fifty (50%) of their purchase invoice. All credits issued to the referring Alliance Member will be held on Account and automatically used for any outstanding balance or new Pay As We Play Invoice, however, all such credit shall expire on December 31, 2021 if unused as of that date.