Every Seattle Sounders fan has a similar dream: to watch the Rave Green win MLS Cup in front of a sellout crowd at CenturyLink Field. There could be some added detail, too, like a game-winning goal by Jordan Morris in the final minute or another penalty-kick shootout like in 2016.
What if your Sounders dream was even more specific, though? The Sounders have partnered with Washington's Lottery to help a lucky fan’s dream become reality.
Painting with Stefan Frei was this artist’s Sounders dream, but what’s yours? 👨🎨— Seattle Sounders FC (@SoundersFC) April 15, 2019
We’re partnering with @walottery! Tell us your Sounders dream using #LetsImagineSFC and we just might just bring it to life.
Just submit your Sounders dream at soundersfc.com/letsimaginesfc or reply to the above tweet and use #LetsImagineSFC! The contest runs through the end of April.
A few ideas to get you started:
- Celebrate a birthday with a pizza party and invite Cristian Roldan as a surprise! #LetsImagineSFC
- Have an all-expensed trip to the NYCFC match on July 3 at Yankee Stadium. #LetsImagineSFC
- Venture to a dog park with Stefan Frei and his two awesome dogs. #LetsImagineSFC
- Snag front-row seats to the Portland Timbers match at CenturyLink Field on July 21. #LetsImagineSFC
- Go miniature golfing with Dad Marshall. #LetsImagineSFC
- Meet Nicolás Lodeiro and pass the ball around with him on the field. #LetsImagineSFC