Ten years. One hundred and thirty-eight players. One club.
As part of our “Celebrating 10 Years in MLS” campaign, SoundersFC.com has launched a Best XI campaign where fans have the opportunity to vote for the club’s all-time MLS Best XI.
CLICK HERE to vote if viewing on the app.
Here’s how it works:
- The XI is broken down into four position groups: goalkeeper (1), defenders (3), midfielders (4) and forwards (3).
- Every rostered player in the team’s MLS history is eligible, with voting taking place by position throughout a four-week period through mid-June.
- Vote for each position group every week:
- Goalkeepers: May 15 - May 21
- Defenders: May 22 - May 28
- Midfielders: May 29 - June 4
- Forwards: June 5 - June 11
- You may only submit one set of votes per position group.
- The voting is weighted with four sets of voting contingents: Fans (25 percent), Media (25 percent), Club Stakeholders (25 percent) and Alliance Council (25 percent).
- The final Best XI will be revealed on Wednesday, July 10.
- On Sunday, July 14, members of the voted Best XI will be introduced to fans at CenturyLink Field ahead of our match against Atlanta United (12:55 p.m. PT; ESPN, YouTube TV, 950 KJR AM, El Rey 1360 AM | TICKETS).
- Sounders FC reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend all or part of its online fan voting should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the vote.