Pups at the Pitch
For the first time ever, Sounders FC welcomes you and your furry best friend for a paw-some summer experience at Lumen Field. Arrive early to catch some pre-match fun for both humans and dogs in the North Plaza thanks to our friends at The Farmer's Dog. Please carefully review the full event details for our human ticket holders and event FAQ's below.
Wednesday, June 29th vs. CF Montréal
*Please Note: Any dog accompanying their human must enter through the North East (NE) Gate. Not sure where that is? Check out our stadium guide.
5:30 PM | Gates Open
6:16 PM | Team On-Field Warm Ups
6:59 PM | Team Walk Outs + Boom Boom Clap
7:08 PM | Scarves Up + Kickoff
- Exclusive entrance to the Pups & Pints beer garden presented by The Farmer’s Dog and Michelob Ultra.
- Fresh Dog Food Samples: Stop by The Farmer’s Dog activation areas outside the NW Gate and next to the Pups & Pints Beer Garden through halftime for real, human-grade dog food samples and giveaways (while supplies last). Sounders fans will also receive a special discount on their first box of The Farmer’s Dog.
- Meet adorable pups, pick up some dog-friendly giveaways, and learn more about adoptions, services and ways to get involved at Seattle Humane when you visit their MaxMobile in the North Plaza.
Special Entry & Matchday Details
What are the entry requirements?
A Pups at the Pitch ticket is required for entry for both the human and the pup. Each additional person requires a separate ticket. Dogs must have valid tickets through the pup pack. All dogs must have visible ID tags, be on a leash at all times, be up to date on all vaccinations including rabies and be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Dogs must also be at least 6 months old.
Please note, no walk-up ticket sales will be available on the day of the match.
If you would like to review and download the waiver, please click here.
What gate should I use for entry?
All dogs and their owners are required to check-in (beginning at 5:30 PM) at the NE Gate only prior to entering the stadium. Any dog accompanying their human must enter through the North East Gate. Tickets and entry will not be allowed at any other gate.
Will there be designated comfort areas for my dog?
All dogs must remain in the designated Pups at the Pitch areas of the stadium throughout the match. These designated areas include NE Gate, North Plaza and 300 level concourse and seats. Dogs are not allowed in any indoor areas.
In an effort to keep our seating area clean, there will be "relief stations" for dogs in various locations throughout the designated Pups at the Pitch areas. Additionally, various water stations will be available in specific dog areas.
We also encourage you to bring spray bottles to keep your dog cool in case of heat.
Will there be fireworks on matchday?
Keeping our furry friends in mind, there will be no fireworks or loud booms at this match.
About The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was founded in 2014 to give dog owners a fresh alternative to highly processed pet-food pellets, and to give dogs the longest, healthiest lives possible. We make real, human-grade food, pre-portioned for the needs of each pup, and shipped to customers’ doors. So far, we’ve delivered over 200 million meals nationwide, and we’re working to make sure every dog gets the life-changing benefits of fresh, whole food. #LongLiveDogs
Learn more at: discover.thefarmersdog.com/sounders
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog
- Pups at the Pitch tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner
- One dog per adult (18 years of age or older)
- Dog owners assume sole responsibility for the care and control of their dog while at the stadium
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- No walk-up ticket sales will be available on the day of the event
Please note: This special ticket offer is available online only and is not available in the Pro Shop or at the Box Office. Discounted tickets purchased through this special offer may not be resold or offered for resale to third parties. Any attempted resale of these tickets may result in the deactivation of such tickets; holders of deactivated tickets will not be permitted to enter the stadium. Deactivated tickets will be refunded to the original form of payment, minus applicable service fees.