Welcome to one of the best stadium atmospheres in the country. Sounders matchday is more than watching 90 minutes of soccer – it’s an experience to remember.
Before you head to the stadium, make sure you follow Lumen Field's Security and Clear Bag Policies.
Clear Bag Policy
To ensure public safety and a smooth entrance for fans on matchday, a clear bag policy will be enforced by Lumen Field and Sounders FC moving forward.
You may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container into Lumen Field or when approaching the lines of fans waiting to enter the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. Official MLS team logo clear plastic tote bags are available at Pro Shop locations. Clear backpacks within the dimensions and have no more than 2 pockets.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- There is an exemption for medically necessary items.
- Exemptions do not apply to bag size (must be 12x12x6 or smaller) and must be properly inspected at the NE VIP Gate, NW VIP Gate, SW VIP Gate, Club Entrance (Garage Level 5) or Suite Entrance (Garage Level 6).
- Bags that do not fit the restrictions listed above will not be allowed in the stadium for any reason. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- Laptops are not permitted in stadium, regardless of match date and time. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- For the full list of prohibited items, please review our Stadium Guide.
Need to check a bag? You can check your bag at our preferred bag check partner, Walker’s Lockers, at the northwest corner of the Lumen Field North Parking Lot. This is the only Sounders FC verified vendor available on matchday. The cost per bag or item is $10.
Value menu and concessions
flavors inspired by the pacific northwest.
brought to you by local vendors.
Find savings by eating off of the Value Menu, or explore the best of Seattle at all of Lumen Field's concession offerings.
$2 | Small Popcorn
$3 | Hot Dog (standard size)
$4 | 12 oz. can of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Sprite Zero
$5 | 12 oz. can of Budweiser or Bud Light
New in 2020!
$7 | 12 oz. can of Elysian Craft beer
$7 | 9 oz. can of BABE Wine
$7 | 12 oz. can of Virtue Cider
*Prices include tax.
Concessions may change from match-to-match. For the most up to date list of available concessions, please visit Lumen Field's listings.LUMEN field concessions
For your convenience, baby-changing stations are located in all family restrooms throughout Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. Family restrooms are located on the Main Concourse at sections 118 & 126, in the Delta Sky 360 Club level at sections 212, 215, 222 & 232, in the Suite Level across from Suite 36, and in the upper level at sections 302, 315, 322 & 343.
Bicycles may be parked at the bike racks on the North Plaza at the owners' risk. Bikes may not be locked to fences, posts, trees or signs.
CLEAR is the fastest way into Lumen Field on matchday and the quickest way to purchase concessions at select locations inside. Enroll online for free at clearme.com/sounders
Captioning is available for guests via the corner fascia boards for all Sounders matches and major events. This system may not be available for all stadium events.
During a Sounders FC event, please direct any comments and concerns to the nearest GuestLink Services locations (see GuestLink Service Locations below). Questions or comments may also be directed to the Sounders FC Membership Engagement Department by calling (877) MLS-GOAL, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lumen Spirit of Service Line
We are committed to improving your game day experience and providing a safe, family environment. To report any inappropriate activity that is disrupting your enjoyment of the match or for housekeeping needs text-message 429512.
The Lumen Field Box Office, Pro Shop at Lumen Field and permanent novelty stands prefer MasterCard, but also accept VISA, American Express and Discover. All stadium concession stands accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card acceptance varies by event for all other Lumen Field events.
The “Good Sport” program, sponsored by Anheuser-Busch and First & Goal Hospitality, is part of Lumen Field’s commitment to public and fan safety. Under the Designated Driver program, one person from a group attending the game volunteers to refrain from drinking alcohol and is responsible for providing transportation for the rest of the group. Designated drivers can register by signing a pledge card at any GuestLink Services locations until kick off (see GuestLink Service Locations below).
To ensure that everyone has a safe ride home, in those isolated instances when alternative transportation is necessary, staff will encourage guests to use a taxi. Information about taxi service is available at any GuestLink Services locations.
There are accessible seats (wheelchair convertible) dispersed throughout all areas and price levels of Lumen Field. Accessible seating is fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For further location of access appropriate options, please contact the Sounders FC Ticket Office at 877-657-4625.
For guest safety and convenience there are several first aid stations located throughoutLumen Field Event Center. In an emergency, please notify the nearestLumen Field staff member for assistance and directions to these first aid stations. First aid stations can be found in the following locations:
- Main Concourse: Sections 103, 119 & 141
- Delta Sky 360 Club Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 26
- Suite Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 36
- Upper Concourse: Sections 300 & 326
Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) are located throughout the facility.
Got a question? GuestLink Services Locations are provided to help with questions or concerns, to check strollers, and assist in finding lost guests or items. Any stadium staff member can offer assistance, or you can visit one of our GuestLink Services Locations in the following locations:
- Field level: Across from Section 130 & 140 and in the North Plaza
- Main Concourse: Across from Sections 100 & 127
- Delta Sky 360 Club Level: Concierge desk located at the Verizon Lounge in the south end of Club Level
- Upper Concourse: Across from section 318
You can also speak with a Sounders FC representative about membership benefits and ticket information at Membership Central, located on the west field plaza, outside of Section 130.
If you have misplaced an item at an event, please proceed to the nearest GuestLink Services Location. After the conclusion of the event you may contact the Lumen Field security at (206)-381-7544. Lost items will be kept for one month; those unclaimed after that time will be donated to charity.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a Lumen Field Staff Member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the nearest GuestLink Services Location. Parents looking for a lost child should follow the same procedure.
As a preventive measure, all GuestLink Services Locations and Guest Services Representatives offer the “Family Finder” program as a free service. Parents can also have their seat location printed on a fun wristband for their children to wear while at Lumen Field.
Those who wish to leave an emergency number with relatives or sitters can refer them to the Lumen Field office at (206) 381-7555. Please remember to leave an exact seat location (section, row, seat number) at home with the emergency number. If Lumen Field is contacted in the event of an emergency, a stadium staff member will deliver the message to a patron’s seat.
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the pitch before, during or after a Sounders FC match. Any unauthorized person going onto the pitch will be removed and subject to arrest and loss of Sounders FC tickets.
For your safety and convenience, Seattle Police Department and King County officers are stationed throughout Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. If you have an emergency, please notify the nearest Guest Services representative immediately.
Public telephones are located at all GuestLink Services Locations. TDD/TTY phones are available at the Lumen Field Box Office.
Skateboarding and/or rollerblading on property surrounding Lumen Field and Event Center is strictly prohibited.
Public Will Call windows are located in the northwest corner of the stadium, and will open two hours prior to the event. Press and Player Will Call is located at the southwest corner and will open three hours prior to kickoff of a match.
A picture ID is required for all ticket pick-ups. The credit card used to purchase tickets is also required for Ticketmaster Will Call pick-ups. Will Call locations vary for other Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center events. Please call the Lumen Field Box Office at (206) 682-2800 for specific event information.
Wireless Internet is available throughout Lumen Field. Access to the stadium networks can be found at VerizonWifi for Verizon customers and Lumen FieldWiFi for non-Verizon customers.
Service animals or those in training, for guests with disabilities are allowed in Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. All other animals are prohibited.
Banners signs and flags are permitted during Sounders FC matches as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage and must meet the following requirements:
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Banners and Signs cannot be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet and poles must be shorter than 3.5 feet.
- Banners, signs and flags may not be utilized during the run of play outside of the lower portions of 121-123 and can be removed if they are obstructing views.
Banners and signs must be event-related in good taste and not commercial, political or offensive in nature. All signs must be hand-held; signs on sticks are not permitted. Flags are permitted in the general admission sections within the lower portions of sections 121-123 at all times, including the run of play, and are not restricted by size or pole length. Lumen Field and Seattle Sounders FC reserves the right to remove any banner or sign.
No glass or metal bottles, cans or outside beverages are permitted in Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center for Sounders FC matches. Non-metal water bottles are allowed, but the bottle must be full and factory-sealed. It cannot be a container from home, and it must be filled with water (non-enhanced, flavored or carbonated). Exceptions are made for empty personal plastic sports bottles (non-metallic), baby bottles, health-related materials and unopened, soft-sided, single serve containers (such as small milk cartons, juice boxes, etc.).
Personal photography is permitted at Lumen Field provided the images are for personal use only; however, any audio or video recording is in violation of Major League Soccer. Photographic support tools that may interfere with others' enjoyment of the match (tripods, professional lenses - larger than 200 mm, etc.) are not permitted in the stadium.
Children who have celebrated their third birthday are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to a Sounders FC match. Children under three years of age are not required to have a ticket provided they sit on an adult’s lap. As a courtesy to all fans and to comply with fire regulations, children should not sit in the aisles or walkways. There are no discounted tickets available for children.
Lumen Field and Seattle Sounders FC reserve the right to eject anyone who violates the Fan Code of Conduct. Tickets will be revoked without a refund and the individual(s) will be escorted from the grounds.
Sounders FC season ticket members are responsible for the behavior of persons using their seats. If those persons are ejected, the Seattle Sounders FC may take appropriate action against the season ticket member, up to and including season ticket revocation.
Lumen Field and Sounders FC management are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its guests at Lumen Field and Sounders FC events. The facility’s staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following behaviors:
· Use of ALL tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited on Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center premises
· Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
· Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
· Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
· Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
· Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting*
· Obscene or indecent clothing
· Any disruption to the progress of the event by guest’s actions
· Throwing objects of any kind**
· Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for guests attending a professional sporting event
· All prohibited and restricted items apply (Please view list of restricted items under stadium policies)
· Any activity that is illegal in nature and could result in criminal charges
Each guest should hold his or her ticket stub and be ready to display it to stadium officials upon request to verify their seat location. All Season Ticket Members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their Guests and/or persons occupying their seats in their absence.
*Public Display of Affection or PDA – Lumen Field is committed to providing an atmosphere that all guests find enjoyable. As part of this commitment, we ask that all guests keep acts of affection tasteful and discrete.
**The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Corrective Actions for Fan Code of Conduct Violations
Below are general guidelines that Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management will follow, when applicable, regarding violations of the Fan Code of Conduct. Both Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management, reserve the right to review each case independently, based on available facts, as well as past issues and violations. All Season Ticket Members are responsible for their conduct, as well as the conduct of their guests and/or person occupying their seats in their absence.
Individuals who violate the Fan Code of Conduct and/or are ejected from the stadium during a match, will receive an official notification of the offense in the mail from Sounders FC Management. Violations that could generate a Warning Letter are as follows, but not limited to: use of any tobacco products on Lumen Field property, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption, failure to follow stadium staff directions, and any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for guests attending a professional sporting event.
Fan Code of Conduct Class
Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management reserve the right to mandate individuals, who have been ejected for violations of a more serious nature such as violence, sexism, racism, or actions that result in criminal charges, to complete the online Fan Code of Conduct class. This online course costs $250 and will go over in detail the aspects of the Fan Code of Conduct that all fans are expected to adhere to while attending a Sounders FC match. Until the course is completed, the individual will not be allowed to attend any Sounders FC matches at Lumen Field. If the person is found at Lumen Field during a Sounders FC match without successfully completing the mandated online course, the person will be immediately ejected from the property and/or possibly cited for Trespassing. Upon completion of the course, the individual will be sent a letter from Sounders FC Management acknowledging the course completion and notification of acceptance back to Sounders FC matches.
Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management reserve the right to impose Match Ban(s) for individuals who have received any prior corrective actions for a Fan Code of Conduct Violation including, but not limited to a Warning Letter, Fan Code of Conduct Class, or any violation deemed by Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management to be egregious enough in nature to warrant a Match Ban(s). Violations that could generate a Match Ban(s) are as follows but not limited to: fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures to either fans or stadium staff, any disruption to the progress of the event by guest’s actions, and throwing objects of any kind at the field of play, other fans, or stadium staff. Depending on the severity of the violation, Match Ban(s) can be as little as one match or a permanent loss of a guest’s right to attend a Sounders FC Match at Lumen Field. Individuals who lose their right to attend Sounders FC Matches can petition Lumen Field and Sounders FC Management to be re-instated one calendar year after the offense.
All penalties resulting in a Fan Code of Conduct violation can carry over into post-season matches and/or future seasons.
The image and reputation of the Sounders FC and their fans is of the utmost importance to Sounders FC Management. Sounders FC fans are encouraged to travel and support the team during away matches. However, if an individual is ejected from an opposing team’s stadium, Sounders FC Management reserves the right to issue any of the above disciplinary consequences based on the violation.
Sounders FC fans may bring single serve food into Lumen Field andField Event Center on match days in clear plastic bags only, but no beverages will be allowed (see Bottles and Cans). Coolers are also prohibited on Sounders match days (see Gate Entry Screening).
Exceptions are made for factory sealed bottled water, baby bottles, food or beverages related to medical needs, and unopened, soft-sided single-serve containers.
Lumen Field and Delaware North Sportservice work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at every concession stand.
- Temporary paper ID cards will not be accepted for alcohol purchases
- All Guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID, regardless of what age they appear
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated
- There will be a two (2) beer, or wine, limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions during the first half. Starting at kick off of the second half, there will be a one (1) beer limit per transaction.
- There will be a one (1) beer, or wine, limit, per person, by a roving vendor
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at Club Loft concessions
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the 75th game clock minute of the match
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked
The following forms of ID are acceptable at Lumen Field:
- A Driver’s License — A driver’s license issued by any U.S. State/Territory or any Canadian Province/Territory.
- A U.S. Military ID — An official U.S. Military ID card, including active duty, reserve, retired, and/or dependent card.
- A State ID Card - An official state ID card issued by any U.S. state or Canadian province.
- A current, unexpired Official Passport - Issued by any nation.
The following are not acceptable IDs at Lumen Field:
- Punched ID’s are NOT acceptable at Lumen Field
- Foreign ID’s are NOT acceptable at Lumen Field
- Expired ID’s are NOT acceptable at Lumen Field
- Temporary ID’s are NOT acceptable at Lumen Field
- Passport Cards are NOT acceptable at Lumen Field
For more information on free speech rules at CenturyLinkField.com
The main goal ofLumen Field Management Team is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of Lumen Field guests, employees, and other assets with respect towards everyone’s dignity and legal rights.
- Please see the clear bag policy for information on restricted bags.
- Animals (Service animals ok)
- Bottles (Glass and Metal)
- Cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” for items such as binoculars, glasses, tablets, etc. are not permitted in accordance with the NFL Bag Policy
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Drugs/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable Liquids
- Food and Beverage (see bottles and cans)
- Glass Containers
- Laptops are prohibited, but tablets (i.e. Surface, iPad) without a case are permitted
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Motorcycle helmets
- Nail clippers and file
- Pepper Spray or any other aerosols (including sunscreen)
- Seat backs/cushions with zippers, pockets or storage compartments
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades and any other non-medically prescribed wheeled device
- Stools or any other equipment used to stand on
- Use of tobacco or E-cigarettes
- Weapons, including but not limited to, guns, knives, pepper spray, brass knuckles, loose batteries, wires, box cutters
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fan’s enjoyment of the game.
* The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
* Items may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium management staff.
* While a drum is not prohibited, we ask that guests be courteous to nearby guests. Inappropriate or disrespectful use of these noisemakers will result in forfeiture of the item. Lumen Field and Sounders FC reserves the right to remove any drum or noisemaker.
* All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
Due to security concerns, re-entry is ONLY permitted up until kickoff time. After kickoff there is no re-entry. Once a fan exits Lumen Field after kickoff, they cannot re-enter. In the case of a medical emergency, you can be issued a medical pass by Lumen Field First Aid.
In compliance with state law (RCW 70.160), smoking of any kind is prohibited in all areas of Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. This includes, but is not limited to: cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and smokeless tobacco.
Seattle Sounders FC wants each section to enjoy the match the way they choose in regards to sitting vs. standing. Our standing policy is and has been a “majority rules” policy. If the majority (more than 50%) of fans in a section are standing, we allow standing to continue. If a majority of fans are sitting, we will kindly ask those standing within that section to enjoy the match seated. If you have any questions regarding this policy or need assistance in selecting seats, please call Sounders FC Customer Service at 877-MLS-GOAL.
Lumen Field is pleased to announce a new stadium amenity, The Mother’s Room, located on the Suite Level Southwest. The Mother’s Room is a private space where moms can nurse, pump and spend some quiet time. The room has soft lighting, comfortable chairs and electrical outlets. It also has a convenient changing table and hand washing sink.
The newly added Mother’s Room is located on the SW corner of the Suite Level and can be accessed by the SW Elevators.
Any persons without written consent from either First & Goal Inc. or the Seattle Sounders FC are prohibited from soliciting contributions or distributing literature on Lumen Field property (inside or outside).
Tailgating is permitted in the North Lot only. Lumen Field security, Seattle Police and King County Sheriffs will patrol the lots to ensure the safety of all event attendees. Please adhere to the following tailgating policies:
- Park in ONE stall only. Awnings, chairs, BBQ’s, etc. cannot extend into other spaces or traffic lanes.
- Tailgating is permitted on the East side of the North Lot only.
- No alcohol - consuming alcoholic beverages in public is a violation of city and state law
- No charcoal BBQ’s or fires on the ground.
- No Deep Fat Fryers.
- No glass bottles or cans permitted – please pour drinks into plastic cups.
- Fighting and taunting are NOT permitted.
- Throwing, catch and sports activities are NOT permitted.
- Please dispose of all trash in bins provided.
These lots close 2 hours after the conclusion of the match. Be prepared to depart at that time.
Umbrellas are permitted in the stadium provided they do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
Lumen Field only accept cards (no cash or check) for concessions, retail, parking, and vendors/hawkers in order to provide a faster, more efficient sales process. Attendees with cash who do not have a valid credit or debit card can insert their cash into the self-service kiosk and get a prepaid card back. There are 10 cash-to-card kiosks around the stadium and event center. You can load any amount of money from $1 up to $500 per card and there is no transaction fee. The cards can be used inside or outside the stadium; so, if you have money left after an event, take the card with you and use it everywhere major cards are accepted.
Cash-to-card kiosks will be located:
Field Plaza (Sections 138 & 131)
Main Concourse (Sections 103 & 119)
Club Level (Sections 213 & 231)
Upper Level (Sections 304, 330 & 340)
For more information: http://www.centurylinkfield.com/cashless
The Lumen Field Box Office is located in the northwest corner of the stadium. Ticket sellers are available six days a week to assist you with all Lumen Field events, please contact (206) 381-7848.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 10:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
The Box Office is closed on Sundays, except for Sounders FC match days.
For a list of Stadium concession stands with their locations, please visit http://www.centurylinkfield.com/concessions-guide/
The majority of the seats in Lumen Field are protected from the elements. The following general outline will serve to assist guests in determining whether or not their seats are covered. This information is weather and wind speed/direction contingent. Generally, the east side is known as the “sunny side” and in addition, will be more exposed to the elements.
Field/Main Level: Cover begins at Rows Z-AA of the 100 level sideline seats
North End Zone and Green Zone: No covered seating
South End Zone: Cover only in last two rows, PP and QQ
Club Level : All seating covered
Suite Level: All seating covered
Drinking fountains are located near the restrooms on all levels of Lumen Field Event Center. On the Delta Sky 360 Club Level there are 4 double fountains, on the Main Concourse there are 16, and on the Field Level there are 6.
The stadium is equipped with two elevators in each of the northeast, northwest, and southwest corners of the stadium, providing service to the main levels of the facility. Elevators are also located at the north and south ends of the parking garage, as well as the southeast corner of the Lumen Field Event Center.
Elevator service priority is given to guests with disabilities, followed by Delta Sky 360 Club Level and suite ticket holders. Please be mindful of elevator line procedures in the lobbies.
In the event of a serious Field and Lumen Field Event Center emergency, all event staff, law enforcement and fire personnel are available to assist guests, including those with disabilities. Information will also be provided over the public address system and on stadium televisions and scoreboards.
For Sounders FC matches, all gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Gate opening times for other events in Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center will vary by event. For specific event information, please call the Event Hotline at (206) 381-7500.
The stadium pitch surface is called FieldTurf™— a new generation of artificial turf that is gaining in popularity with both football and soccer clubs throughout the world. The surface includes sand and ground rubber as the base of the artificial grass, providing a flexible playing surface for both football and soccer. The field’s durability in all types of weather will ensure that a wide range of events can be successfully held at the stadium.
Restrooms are located throughout Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center and are all ADA-compliant. Family restrooms with baby-changing tables and chairs for nursing are also available on the Main Concourse at sections 118 & 126, in the Delta Sky 360 Club level at sections 212, 215, 222 & 232, in the Suite Level across from Suite 36, and in the upper level at sections 302, 315, 322 & 343.
The video boards at Lumen Field represent a “one-of-a-kind” approach to sports venue video displays. They were designed, engineered and built to deliver video and graphic images of the highest resolution and clarity to fans. The south video board, measuring approximately 84 feet wide by 24 feet high, will display video in a super landscape format. The North Tower’s board is the first-ever portrait layout, measuring approximately 44 feet wide by nearly 50 feet high.
The ability to post a Birthday or Anniversary message at Sounders FC home matches is available through the MatchPass website for season ticket members. It is a reward offered prior to each home match. Please visit matchpass.soundersfc.com for more information.
We regret we cannot handle marriage proposal requests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 877-MLS-GOAL or email@example.com.
Information for Guests with Disabilities
Lumen Field provides accommodations for guests with disabilities. We hope that the information provided below and the services on game day will make your visit to Lumen Field an enjoyable one.
Lumen Field now offers in-game captioning along the reader boards between the 200 and 300 levels. These are placed around the entire stadium.
Two adjacent lots to Lumen Field, the North Lot and Lumen Field Event Center Garage, are sold out on a season basis, but may be available on a single match basis, first come, first serve. The Union Station Garage, located east of Lumen Field on 4th Avenue, is available for season and limited single game parking. The elevator at 4th Ave. & Weller Street Overpass will enable you to reach the stadium North Lot from Union Station and avoid stairways. A state-issued accessible parking placard is required for accessible parking access.
The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way S. and Occidental Ave., accessible from 1st Ave. S. Drivers may drop off their passengers adjacent to the stadium prior to parking. Traffic congestion can be a problem if you don't arrive early! You cannot park in the drop-off zone. Similar access for passenger pickup will be provided post-game, with traffic delays possible.
Lumen Field is equipped with two elevators in each of the NE, NW, and SW corners of the stadium, providing service to all levels of the facility. Elevators are also located at the north and south ends of the parking garage, as well as the southeast corner of the Event Center. Elevator service is available to Delta Sky30 Club Seat Holders, Suite holders and guests with disabilities or difficulty climbing stairs and ramps. For convenient access to the upper level, an express elevator is also available in the NW corner. Emergencies and Evacuation Procedures In the event of a serious emergency, all event staff, law enforcement and fire personnel are available to assist guests, including those with disabilities. Information will also be provided over the public address system and on stadium televisions and scoreboards.
Entrances into Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center are all ADA- compliant. We do recommend our West gate located near the ProShop for our ADA guests as this is our designated medical gate (see Bag Policy) and is conveniently located near our drop-off area.
For guest safety and convenience there are several first aid stations located throughout Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. In an emergency, please notify the nearest Guest Services representative for assistance and directions to these first aid stations. First aid stations can be found in the following locations: Main Concourse: Sections 103, 119 & 141 Club Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 26 Suite Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 36 Upper Concourse: Sections 300 & 326 Automatic External Defibrillators (AED's) are located throughout the facility.
Service animals or those in training for guests with disabilities are allowed in Lumen Field and Lumen Field Event Center. Guests are responsible for the actions of, and for meeting all needs of, their service animals. No other animals are allowed.
Four ramps are located in the SW, NW, NE and SE corners of the stadium. All ramps access the upper levels of the stadium and are ADA-compliant.
Restrooms are located throughout Lumen Field Event Center and are all ADA-compliant. Family restrooms with baby-changing tables and chairs for nursing are also available throughout the facility.
Wheelchairs are available to fans needing accessible assistance. Simply let a Lumen Field staff member know at the gate/entrance, and they will contact Guest Services. A wheelchair will be dispatched and a staff member will escort you to your seat and then arrange a time for a pick-up at the end of the game.