CLEAR BAG POLICY
To ensure public safety and a smooth entrance for fans on matchday, a clear bag policy is enforced by Lumen Field and Sounders FC.
You may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container into Lumen Field or when approaching the lines of fans waiting to enter the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. Official MLS team logo clear plastic tote bags are available at Pro Shop locations. Clear backpacks within the dimensions and have no more than 2 pockets.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, are permitted.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- There is an exemption for medically necessary items.
- Exemptions do not apply to bag size (must be 12x12x6 or smaller) and must be properly inspected at the VIP portions of the gates, available at NW, NE and SW, Club Entrance (Garage Level 5) or Suite Entrance (Garage Level 6).
- Bags that do not fit the restrictions listed above will not be allowed in the stadium for any reason. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- Laptops and tablets are not permitted in stadium. Placing them in a clear bag does not make them compliant.
- Cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” for items such as binoculars, glasses, tablets, etc. are not permitted in accordance with the our bag policy