Sounders FC Digital Membership Terms and Conditions
SFC Digital Membership. The Sounders FC Digital Membership (“SFC Digital Membership”) is a non-exclusive, non-ticket membership to provide individuals access to all Sounders FC matches through an AppleTV/MLS Season Pass subscription and certain discounts and priority rights to purchase certain other products and services, as may be offered for SFC Digital Membership account holders from time to time. The SFC Digital Membership is not a season ticket and does not provide any purchaser any tickets to any Sounders FC match or any other event. All purchases of SFC Digital Memberships are non-refundable. All purchases of SFC Digital Memberships shall be governed by these terms and conditions which may be amended and updated from time to time by Seattle Sounders FC (“SFC”) in its sole and exclusive discretion. All defined terms in these terms and conditions shall only apply to the SFC Digital Membership unless otherwise described herein. SFC reserves the right to revoke any remaining rights for any SFC Digital Membership in the event that the purchaser violates these rules. Rules regarding the sharing of AppleTV/MLS Season Pass accounts (including for the MLS AppleTV product included in this SFC Digital Membership) shall be governed by then current AppleTV terms and conditions as provided by them at the time of redemption.
MLS Season Pass service terms and conditions. Only the purchaser can receive the AppleTV redemption code as verified through the purchaser’s name, mailing address, email address, and payment information attributable to the account owner. One-time use only. Limited time offer. While supplies last. Only residents of United States, Canada or Mexico are eligible to purchase.
Term of Membership. All SFC Digital Memberships shall begin on the date that the purchase is completed and shall expire as of 17:00 PM Pacific Time on January 31, 2024 (“Expiration Date”), regardless of whether any component of the SFC Digital Membership has been redeemed or used. Any unused redemption code, discount or exclusive offer remaining as of the Expiration Date shall immediately expire.
Membership Rights. In exchange for the stated purchase price of the SFC Digital Membership, the purchaser shall be entitled to receive (1) MLS Season Pass redemption code that will provide the purchaser with a one (1) year subscription to the MLS channel on AppleTV; (2) exclusive discounts for SFC merchandise online and (3) other exclusive priority rights to access and purchase Sounders FC home match and certain away match tickets AND other priority rights to purchase other events at Lumen Field. The priority rights to purchase tickets to events do not guarantee any purchaser that any tickets will be available nor does it guarantee any category of ticket or ticket location or ticket price. No other rights or benefits are conferred through this SFC Digital Membership.
Disclaimers. All purchasers of SFC Digital Memberships may be required to create or use an existing Ticketmaster Account to make the purchase of an SFC Digital Membership. The creation, management and use of that Ticketmaster Account shall be governed by Ticketmaster’s policies for account management as well as the Major League Soccer Data Privacy and Security Policy (http://www.mlssoccer.com/privacy-policy)). Purchaser may also be required to create an AppleTV account in order to redeem the exclusive redemption code for digital subscription provided through this SFC Digital Membership. Sounders FC makes no warranty regarding the provision of any services provided through the AppleTV platform or by AppleTV, including any further obligations to maintain payment information on file, opt-in to auto-renewal or other AppleTV account related features. Sounders FC makes no claim about the hardware, software or platforms required to use the AppleTV services, which may be an extra or additional cost to purchaser.
General Terms. All sales are final. All purchasers must review and confirm their selections before finalizing their purchase. This SFC Digital Membership, and all rights or obligations of Sounders FC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws, and jurisdiction shall be situate in King County, Washington. The sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute arising under this program is a refund of the purchase price to the original purchaser. In no event shall Sounders FC, Major League Soccer, Ticketmaster, AppleTV or its parents, subsidiaries, owners, managers, employees or agents be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect or exemplary damages of any kind, or any damages beyond the face value of the SFC Digital Membership. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, THIS TICKET SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. PURCHASER AND MANAGEMENT EACH AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. Ticketmaster and/or AppleTV may have a different choice of law and jurisdiction imposed upon purchaser, information about which is available through the creation of an account on the Ticketmaster and/or AppleTV platform. Purchaser may have the opportunity to agree to certain other data privacy, security and content related aspects of the Ticketmaster and/or AppleTV platforms and purchaser acknowledges that Sounders FC does not operate, control or manage those selections, but may be permitted to share data collected by Ticketmaster and/or AppleTV pursuant to its agreements with both entities and/or Major League Soccer.
2023 SEATTLE SOUNDERS FC TICKET PURCHASE TERMS
1. Ticket Purchases. The following terms and conditions (“Ticket Policies”) apply to all Seattle Sounders FC (“Sounders FC”) ticket purchases, including single match, partial plan, and season ticket purchases. All tickets to any Event (as defined below), constitute a limited revocable license which may be revoked at any time by Sounders FC for any reason (“Ticket”). Unless otherwise specified, all of the rights herein inure to the benefit of the Original Purchaser only. The rights and remedies of Ticket Holders (as that term is defined herein) who purchase their tickets as Secondary Purchasers (as defined below), through ticket resellers or other secondary markets or receipt of a transfer of a ticket or tickets through Ticket Agent Account Manager, or Sounders FC’s Mobile Application, or any other form in which a ticket is issued by Sounders FC to an Original Purchaser may be limited as provided herein. Sounders FC expressly reserves the right not to refund or reissue any ticket purchased through ticket resellers or secondary markets. All sales are final. Sounders FC reserves the right not to replace or honor lost, destroyed, counterfeit or stolen tickets. These Policies may be amended and updated from time to time at the exclusive discretion of Sounders FC or Major League Soccer, LLC. Major League Soccer (“MLS”) reserves the right to issue amended and revised League Policies (including but not limited to, match postponement, ticket purchases, and other policies, collectively the “League Policies”) prior to the start of any MLS soccer season. Any amended and revised League Policies issued prior to the start of any MLS soccer season that conflict with these Ticket Purchase Terms, shall be controlling. Such MLS amended and revised League Policies issued prior to the start of any MLS soccer season, shall be posted on Sounders FC website at: www.soundersfc.com no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of such MLS soccer season.
2. Definitions. The following definitions shall apply to all Original Purchasers, Ticket Holders, Alliance Members, and where applicable, to Secondary Purchasers as well as these Policies and the Alliance Membership Rules:
“Account” shall mean the electronic file record together with certain data and information provided by an individual (“Account Holder”) whom is an Original Purchaser (as defined below) for the purchase of any Tickets online or over the phone, that may be provided at the time of purchase or at any point thereafter.
“Account Manager” shall mean the online/website based portal provided by Sounders FC and Ticket Agent which may contain some or all of the Account Data together with other Account Holder information, and which serves as the primary portal for Account Holders, Alliance Members, and Original Purchasers to access, manage, resell, and transfer their Tickets to Events, including the review of invoices and addition of or editing of required Account information.
“Alliance Member” and “Alliance Membership” shall have the meaning defined in the 2023 Sounders FC Alliance Member Rules, which incorporate these Ticket Policies by reference.
“Event(s)” shall mean any ticketed Sounders FC match, including but not limited to regular season, playoff, exhibition, international friendly, or any other competition- hosted by and ticketed by Sounders FC on behalf of or in partnership with any organizing entity, including Major League Soccer, US Soccer Federation, CONCACAF, or FIFA or their agents, subsidiaries, and designees (collectively “Promoter”)—match, or group of matches where a ticket is required for entry.
“Event Cancellation” or “Event Disruption” shall mean any circumstance which forces a change to one or more Events, including (a) when an individual Event or group of Events is cancelled and not rescheduled (“Event Cancellation”); (b) when an individual Event or group of Events is not able to be hosted with fans or with limitations on venue capacities; or (c) when an Event or group of Events is disrupted, interrupted or otherwise rendered impossible to host as originally scheduled (collectively “Event Disruption”). Cancellation or Disruption of an Event or Events may arise for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any circumstances outside of Sounders FC or Major League Soccer (“MLS”) or other Event (as that term is defined below) Promoter’s (as that term is defined below) control such as, acts of God (fire, flood, storms, hurricane, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc.), acts of terrorism or public enemy, war, civil disturbance, sabotage, accidents, insurrections, blockades, communicable disease or contagion (including Covid-19), acts of any governmental or quasi-governmental authority, labor strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbance or interruption or any other like event.
“Facility/Facilities” shall mean all locations or venues where a Ticket to an Event is offered for sale by Sounders FC, including primarily Lumen Field located in Seattle, Washington which is managed and operated by First and Goal, Inc. on behalf of the Washington State Public Stadium Authority, but may include additional venues on an Event-by-Event basis.
“Mobile Ticketing” shall mean the purchase, use, receipt, maintenance or management of any Ticket via the official Sounders FC Mobile Application, the official mobile application of Ticket Agent, and specifically including the use of features commonly referred to as a “passbook” or “wallet” on a mobile device, , or other approved digital methods to access and manage tickets. An Account Holder may be provided access to a Mobile version of their Account profile through a Mobile Ticketing platform. Access to Mobile Ticketing may require opting-in to certain tracking features or location services or notification services and separate data privacy policies. Sounders FC is not obligated to provide Mobile Ticketing to any Account Holder.
Partial Plan Purchaser” or “Partial Plan Purchase” shall mean any individual or entity who purchases a ticket or tickets for a specific group of Events, that is offered as a multi-match package which includes more than one (1) match and less than all matches, as designated at any time by Sounders FC.
“Original Purchaser” shall mean the individual whom purchases a ticket or tickets (including group tickets) for any Event or group of Events, including Partial Plan Purchasers and Season Ticket Purchasers, directly from Sounders FC, the ticket box office located at Lumen Field or through Ticket Agent on a primary purchase basis only. Original Purchaser does not include a Ticket Broker or a purchase from a Ticket Broker (as that term is defined below).
“Refund” shall mean a return of the full face value amount of the Event ticket price, not including taxes, facility fees, or service fees associated with the original charge or the refund, to the Original Purchaser in the original form of payment. All refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days of notice of refund confirmation by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser.
“Reschedule” or “Rescheduled Event” shall include any circumstance where the date, time, location or opponent for a specific Event is changed by Sounders FC or Major League Soccer.
“Season Ticket Purchaser” or “Season Ticket Purchase” shall mean any individual or entity who purchases or renews a ticket or tickets for all Events included in the then current Sounders FC season, as designated in advance by Sounders FC and as more specifically defined in the Alliance Member Ticket Terms and Conditions.
“Secondary Purchaser” shall mean any individual or entity who is not an Original Purchaser who purchases a ticket or tickets for an Event or Events from an Original Purchaser, a ticket reseller or other vendor in the secondary ticket market, or who receives a ticket or tickets for an Event or Events by transfer from any person or entity, including but not limited to the Original Purchaser. Sounders FC or MLS may restrict the onward transfer or sale of any Ticket to any Event by Original Purchaser for any reason.
“Single Match Purchaser” or “Single Match Purchase” shall mean an individual or entity who purchases a ticket or tickets for an individual Event.
“Ticket Broker” shall have the meaning set forth below.
“Ticket Holder” shall mean any individual who possesses a valid, unused Ticket in any format, including a digital copy displaying a barcode which is capable of scan, for an Event. All Ticket Holders agree to be bound by any Ticket terms (including whether appearing on the back of a Ticket, on a Ticket PDF or on a digital Ticket on a mobile device), the terms of the Fan Code of Conduct for MLS, USL, Promoter and Lumen Field or other venue and any other code of conduct that may from time to time be changed, amended or modified by any venue where an Event is scheduled to occur. Ticket Holders are not guaranteed entry into any venue, and Sounders FC, First and Goal, Inc. and/or Lumen Field reserve the right to refuse entry to any Ticket Holder at its/their sole and exclusive discretion. As a condition of entry into any Event venue, the venue manager may require any Ticket Holder to undergo security screening, health screenings, pre-arrival questionnaire submissions, including the designation of prohibited items and or restricting the size and type of bags and acceptable personal property to be brought into the venue.
“Ticket Transfer” shall mean the forwarding, distribution, transfer or sale of an Event Ticket or Tickets to any person, whom is an Original Purchaser, in any format, including via their Account Manager or Mobile Ticketing platform, where they are authorized to access those Tickets, or via any other third party platform, to another individual whom is not the Original Purchaser or from a Secondary Purchaser to another Secondary Purchaser. Sounders FC may at any time make any Ticket non-transferrable and disable any transfer feature within its Mobile Application or Ticket Agent mobile platform.
3. General Terms. All sales are final. All Original Purchasers must review and confirm their selections before finalizing their purchase. Once submitted all Original Purchasers shall be obligated to pay the full price for all ticket selections appearing on their invoice, on the payment terms specified, or if available, as selected by Original Purchaser.
4. Governing Law. By submitting selections for purchase, Original Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that these Policies and Conditions and all aspects of the relationship between Sounders FC and Original Purchaser regarding the acquisition, use and repurchase of a revocable ticket license shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws, and jurisdiction shall be situate in King County, Washington. Ticket Agent may have a different choice of law and jurisdiction imposed upon Original Purchaser which it will make available through its platform.
5. Stadium Security and Entrance Requirements. All Ticket Holders acknowledge and agree that Lumen Field, Starfire Sports, MLS, US Soccer Federation and Sounders FC, or any federal, state, or local governmental jurisdiction, may at any time deploy any measure to keep fans, Event participants and employees and staff safe at Lumen Field. These policies and procedures may utilize, employ, change, alter, or amend security screening, ingress and egress, including but not limited to health check points, temperature screenings, vaccine verification requirements, mask requirements and other safety and security policies, including the size, shape, and type of bags allowed inside and any items prohibited from any or all Events. For a current list of all prohibited items and for the then current bag and security policy please visit www.SoundersFC.com and/or the Lumen Field visitors page. In addition to security screenings, health screening policies may be developed, amended, adapted or modified at any time and with little notice to fans to limit the spread of communicable disease, pathogen or virus, as required by local authorities. Lumen Field, Starfire Sports and any other venue for a Sounders FC Event may refuse or deny entry to any person for any reason at any time.
6. League Ticket Policies and League Events. Sounders FC ticket Policies may be amended from time to time in order to comply with MLS, and/or Promoter rules regarding ticket purchasesIf at any time League Policies related to ticket purchases conflict with Sounders FC ticketing policies and/or these Policies, then League Rules shall be controlling. Some Events may be controlled by and only ticketed by Sounders FC on behalf of or as directed by MLS, a third party league, tournament or competition, or an Event managed by a Promoter, regardless of whether or not Sounders FC is a participating team or host for the Event (“League Events”). Sounders FC is not obligated to provide an opportunity to purchase a Ticket for any League Event to any Original Purchaser, including Alliance Members. Sounders FC reserves the right to exclude League Events from ticket packages including the 2023 Season Ticket Package, at its sole and exclusive discretion. All pre-sales, sales windows or other opportunities to purchase Tickets to League Events shall be governed by the terms, policies and rules published at the time of on sale for those products.
8. Ticket Holder Personality Release. All Ticket Holders hereby grant to Sounders FC, Lumen Field, Major League Soccer, LLC, Soccer United Marketing LLC (“SUM”), and Promoters’ entities and their assignees or designees (“Rights Owners”) irrevocable permission in perpetuity and on behalf of their minor children or wards to use their photograph, video or audio recording, voice or likeness, to the extent captured during any Event and related activities including Soccer Celebration, Soundcheck promotional activities, pre-match/in-match/post-match experiences and all other in-Stadium activities, including any broadcast thereof, in whole or in part, including any derivatives thereof, in any media now in use or hereafter created , for any purpose whatsoever, including commercial purposes of Sounders FC, Lumen Field or MLS, USL or Promoter and their licenses, sponsors, promoters, advertisers and broadcasters. Parents or guardians can revoke this license to use the likeness, voice, photograph or audio or video recording of their minor children or legal dependents, provided that they do so in writing to Sounders FC, Attn: Minor Personality Rights, , 406 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98104, specifying the incidence of use for which permission is revoked, and with sufficient identification of the subject and specific photo, video or audio used and contact information to provide Sounders FC an opportunity to reasonably comply with the request and certify its compliance.
9. Ticket Holder Release/Hold Harmless/Back of Ticket Language. This Ticket is a revocable license that only grants Ticket Holder one-time entry into Lumen Field for a specified seat, standing room or other viewing area for the specified Major League Soccer (“MLS”) game, activity or other event (“Event”). Ticket Holder and any accompanying minors, whether or not they have their own Ticket (collectively “Ticket Holder”) agrees that: (a) admission is contingent upon Ticket Holder’s agreement to these terms and conditions as well as the Sounders FC Ticket Purchase Terms available at https://www.soundersfc.com/content/seattle-sounders-fc-ticket-policies and at https://www.mlssoccer.com/fan-code-of-conduct (collectively, the “Terms”); (b) admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Seattle Sounders FC, MLS, and/or Lumen Field (collectively “Management”), without refund; (c) Ticket Holder and Ticket Holder’s belongings may be searched upon entry, prohibited items may be confiscated and Ticket Holder waives all claims relating to such search and/or confiscation; and (d) Management may impose health and safety screening or attestations required for entry and/or security measures including limitations on what belongings, including bags, clutches/purses/wallets, and miscellaneous bags, or other personal items or the type, size and material thereof are permitted at the Event. For more information visit: https://www.lumenfield.com/plan-your-visit-stadium-guide/clear-bag-policy. Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks, hazards and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, including without limitation the risk of contracting COVID-SARS2 aka Covid-19 or any other communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players, by other people or by objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, and the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. Ticket Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers The Ticket Holder will not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account, in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data, any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event (the “Works”) for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ticket Holder agrees that by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted Management an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Ticket Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Management (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Ticket Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law. All sales are final. Seattle Sounders FC reserves the right not to replace or honor lost, destroyed, duplicate or duplicated, counterfeit or stolen tickets. The Ticket Holder may not use this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the express written consent of Management. THE DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT AS WELL AS THE OPPONENT ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE MLS OR EVENT PROMOTER IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, OR AS A RESULT OF OTHER ACTIONS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE MLS’ OR PROMOTER’S CONTROL WITHOUT REFUND. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF TICKET HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND. IF GAME OR EVENT IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS A REFUND OR CREDIT OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE TICKET. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, THIS TICKET SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT EACH AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
10. Single Match Ticket Resale, Transfer, and Donation Policy. Sounders FC is only responsible for initial ticket(s) distributed to Original Purchaser. Any and all fraudulent resales, double distributions, and invalid copies of barcodes presented at gates, in whatever form, are invalid for entry and may be refused by Sounders FC or rejected at the point of entry or ticket scan for an Event. Each Ticket Transfer or sale of a ticket through Sounders FC.com, Ticket Agent, and certain other third party secondary market sellers may generate a new, unique barcode associated with that ticket for that Event, which may invalidate any previously issued ticket barcode for the same seat(s). By instructing Sounders FC or Ticket Agent to forward, distribute, transfer or sell a ticket, you authorize Ticket Agent and Sounders FC to issue to the recipient a valid ticket complete with full rights due and owing to any valid Ticket Holder and to cancel and invalidate any ticket previously issued for the same seat at the same Event. Misuse of the transfer, resell, or forwarding features for all tickets may result in a revocation of your revocable ticket license. In addition, purposefully misrepresenting any seat location information by any Original Purchaser or Ticket Holder, through any platform may result in the revocation of the revocable ticket license for any future matches purchased by the same Account Holder. Sounders FC is not responsible for a misleading or purposely misrepresented seat location that is purchased on the secondary ticket resale market. Original Purchasers who are unable to use, resell or transfer their seats for any Event may donate their match tickets to Sounders FC community partners through www.SoundersFC.com/community or their Account Manager.
11. Policy for Children. All children who have celebrated their third birthday are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to a Sounders FC match. Children under three years of age are not required to have a ticket, but are not guaranteed their own seat. Children whom are at least 16 years of age or older as of the date of the first match of the then-current regular season may have a Season Ticket transferred into their name pursuant to the terms and conditions regarding transfer of tickets.
12. No Right to Transmit. Ticket Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account (in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of any Event for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Ticket Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit or sell (or aid in such activity) any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of any Event (the “Works”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ticket Holder agrees that by using at Ticket to enter the Facility, Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted Sounders FC and MLS an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Ticket Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Sounders FC and MLS (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Ticket Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
13. Event Reschedule; Remedies. Should any Event or Events be rescheduled for any reason, any valid, unused, issued ticket shall either be honored for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent or the ticket shall be re-issued by Sounders FC to the Original Purchaser for the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent, at Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion and control. No ticket for a Rescheduled Event shall be eligible for a Refund. All Ticket Purchasers shall automatically have the new Event date, time, location and/or opponent loaded into their Account, Ticket Agent Account Manager, or to their Mobile Ticketing stored ticket in the Seattle Sounders FC Mobile Application but may need to update the pass stored in their device’s “passbook” or “wallet” feature as the case may be. Should Sounders FC determine, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to reissue tickets for the Rescheduled Event, all reissued tickets will be sent to the address on file for the Original Purchaser, for all seats associated with that Account. Sounders FC is not responsible for shipping, forwarding or otherwise distributing reissued tickets to Secondary Purchasers or recipients of a Ticket Transfer who would not automatically receive these updates.
14. Automatic Renewal/Pay As We Play. Original Purchasers of season ticket packages are automatically enrolled in Automatic Renewal and Pay As We Play. All terms and conditions regarding these enrollments shall be governed by the Sounders FC Alliance Member Rules.
15. Event Cancellation; Remedies. Should an Event be Cancelled and not Rescheduled for any reason, the following shall apply. An Original Purchaser of a Single Match Purchase shall automatically receive a Refund for the Cancelled Event. An Original Purchaser of a Partial Plan Purchase shall receive a Refund pro-rata for the Event or Events that is or are Cancelled. Sounders FC may provide Single Match Purchases or Partial Plan Purchases an option for credit on account or exchange, at its exclusive discretion and control. Secondary Purchasers shall have no right to receive a Refund or credit for any Cancelled Events from Sounders FC, and Sounders FC shall have no obligation whatsoever to Secondary Purchasers for a Cancelled Event. Refunds for Season Ticket Original Purchasers shall be governed by those Alliance Member Rules, or for other like products, by the terms offered at the time of sale as the case may be.
16. Event Disruption; Remedies. A Disrupted Event includes any Event that due to League Rules or local authorities less than 100% of the fixed seats in the venue can be utilized, or due to circumstances outside of Sounders FC’s control, an originally scheduled group of Events, including up to the entire season are truncated, reformatted, amended or modified by MLS. Should an Event be deemed Disrupted by Sounders FC, the following shall apply: (a) An Original Purchaser of a Single Match Purchase shall automatically receive a Refund for that Event; (b) An Original Purchaser of a Partial Plan Purchase shall receive a Refund pro-rata for the Event or Events that are Disrupted; and (c) Original Purchaser of a Season Ticket or other like product shall be governed by the 2023 Alliance Member Rules, or for other like products, by the terms offered at the time of sale as the case may be.
17. Seat Demise. In certain circumstances it may become necessary for Sounders FC to close sections of a venue, rows within a venue or certain seats due to construction, League Rules, health and safety of fans, staff or players, security, match operations, or otherwise. In the event this occurs for any specific Event or a group of Events, the Original Purchaser of any effected Ticket product shall be contacted by Sounders FC in an effort to offer the same or most similar ticket available, in the same ticket price code, where available and subject to additional seating restrictions including but not limited to Accessible Seating Location (“ASL”) restrictions. There is no guarantee that the Original Purchaser will be able to sit in the same section, row, or part of the stadium.
18. Ticket Brokers. At any time, it is determined that any Original Purchaser purchases any tickets on a Season Ticket, Partial Plan or Single Ticket basis, with the intent to resell those tickets and is therefore operating, in Sounders FC’s exclusive discretion as a “Ticket Broker,” Sounders FC may suspend the Original Purchaser Account, suspend or revoke any outstanding unused tickets without Refund and prevent them from purchasing any new tickets in the future. Additionally, any Original Purchaser who attempts by act, omission, actions or effect to contravene these Ticket Policies and Conditions, this paragraph, or whom purposefully supplies false or misleading information to Sounders FC which tends to disguise the purchaser’s identity, may also be deemed a Ticket Broker and have their account immediately suspended and all unused tickets revoked, without Refund. Sounders FC reserves the right in its sole and exclusive discretion to prevent Ticket Broker’s from purchasing tickets for any Event in any combination (e.g. Season Tickets or Single Match Tickets). Sounders FC does not guarantee any ticket to any Event purchased from a Ticket Broker. In no event will a Ticket Broker be treated as an Original Purchaser under these terms, conditions and policies. This provision shall not effect the bonafide Ticket Transfers conducted by any Original Purchaser. All Tickets sold by a Ticket Broker shall remain subject to these Policies.
19. Sitting and Standing Sections. Certain sections of the Facility may include fan experiences where fans typically stand for the entirety of the match. Sitting and standing sections are determined by historic experience and Sounders FC shall not provide any indication on any Ticket whether a section is sitting or standing, nor does Sounders FC make any warranty that any information with respect to designation of sections as sitting or standing on third party, Ticket Broker, Ticket Agent or other sites are accurate or correct. All Ticket Purchasers are advised to consult with Sounders FC representatives if sitting versus standing is of a concern before purchase. All sales from Sounders FC and Ticket Agent are final.
20. Fan Code of Conduct. At all times all Ticket Holders are bound by the then-current MLS Fan Code of Conduct (Fan Code of Conduct | MLSsoccer.com), Lumen Field Code of Conduct (Lumen Field - Stadium Guide: Fan Code of Conduct) and Sounders FC Code of Conduct, which from time to time may be amended and replaced. All Ticket Holders agree to comply with all directions from Lumen Field event staff, including alcohol enforcement, security services, and guest service representatives. Abusive behavior is grounds for removal from Lumen Field. Any violations of the Code of Conduct may result in immediate removal of the Ticket Holder and/or their companions and other disciplinary measures, including suspension from future matches or longer bans on attending. Sounders FC supports an inclusive culture where all fans are and feel welcomed and will not tolerate any racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, transphobic or other hateful, demeaning speech directed at any other individual or group of people.
21. ADA Compliant Seats. Lumen Field includes ASL disabled seats (wheelchair convertible) and companion seats throughout the Facility at all price levels. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). All ADA rows are non-standing. Please contact Customer Service at Sounders FC to secure ADA seats for one or more Events at 1-877-MLS-GOAL (1-877-657-4625).
22. Pitch Side Seats and Experience. MLS may make available to Sounders FC the possibility to sell Tickets and Sounders FC may sell Tickets to certain hospitality areas that include premium pitch side seating, or may otherwise provide access to pitch side areas to Ticket Holders in the form of surprise and delight and experiential opportunities. All Ticket Holders who are provided access to pitch side areas at any time are advised that those areas may include uneven or slippery surfaces, walking on turf field and concrete, may include stepping over cables, cords, and other infrastructure, and are uncovered and exposed to all weather elements. Additionally, ALL TICKET HOLDERS WHO ARE PROVIDED ACCESSS TO PITCH SIDE AREAS ASSUME ALL ADDITIONAL RISKS INCLUDING THE RISK OF INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY INCLUDING DEATH, AND SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONCUSSION, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH THAT ACCESS, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INCIDENCE OF SOCCER BALLS OR PLAYERS LEAVING THE FIELD OF PLAY AND ENTERING THE CURTILEGE SURROUNDING THE FIELD OF PLAY INCLUDING DESIGNATED PITCH SIDE AREAS.
23. Group Ticket Purchases. Sounders FC may make available for one (1) or more Events special group ticket opportunities and pricing (“Group Tickets”). Sounders FC does not warrant that Group Tickets will be available in any specific quantity, section location or Event, and all Group Tickets are subject to inventory availability. Group Ticket leaders who purchase Group Tickets on behalf of a group hereby warrant that they have read these Terms and Conditions and are responsible for communicating all information provided by Sounders FC with respect to the Group Tickets experience to all members of their group, which may include the dispersal of tickets to each group member. All experiences associated with Group Tickets purchases are subject to availability and cancellation due to restricted access to certain portions of the Facility, team schedule changes or other circumstances outside the control of Sounders FC, and may not be replaced. Certain experiences associated with Group Tickets may require the execution of additional releases and waivers of liability and other rights. If so required, Sounders FC shall not be obligated to provide the experience to any member of the group who does not return a completed waiver and release. For purposes of Rescheduled, Cancelled or Disrupted Events, please contact your Group Ticket representative for more information on options, otherwise, all Group Tickets shall be treated as Single Match Purchases.